Pro-Choice College Staffer Offers to 'Rape’ Pro-Lifer’s Relatives. School Takes No Action

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Pro-Choice Staffer of Major College Allegedly Posts ‘Offer to Rape’ Pro-Lifer’s Relatives. School Takes No Action — and We Have the Deleted Comments.

Another great story from the 'tolerant' left Pro-Abortion Left.... The only thing 'tolerant' seen so far is the college's tolerance with one of its staffers posting an offer to rape Pro-Life Relatives.

"After a pro-choice employee of Purdue University allegedly posted an “offer to rape” a pro-lifer’s relatives in an online comment exchange, outrage has been spreading — but the school is taking no action against him."

“Purdue police have interviewed the staff member and numerous other witnesses and did not find sufficient evidence to take action, but will forward the investigatory records to the Tippecanoe County Prosecutor for review,” the school told the station Thursday night. “As far as the university is concerned, the speech was repugnant and inconsistent with Purdue values. We don’t condone it, but at this time no personnel action is intended.”

The police have decided that while disgusting / pathetic, there is not enough on which to arrest the man. Yes 'Free Speech' covers the offer to rape someone as long as no agreement was made to go through with it and no rape actually occurred.

The school, while admitting its obviously mentally disturbed employee's comments were 'repugnant', 'inconsistent with their values', and 'not condoned', they see no reason why the guy should lose his job.

:rolleyes:

Obviously the verbal chastising they gave him made everything ok....

:p

An opportunity should have been manufactured with an appropriate response ready to go.

I don't know....according to the OP, all Leftists are responsible for what this person did and said.

FAIL...try speaking for yourself because you SUCK trying to speak for me!

I did not say this nutjob speaks for all Liberals. I said this was another story coming out of the midst of the 'tolerant' Liberal Pro-Abortion Left. No where do I say he speaks for all Liberals or even all Pro-Abortion Leftists.

Don't lie and make things up just because you're embarrassed this fruit cake considers himself a Pro-Abortion Lefty.

Forum List

Back