Lets Play a Game Called "Pick the Thug"

And Heeeeeere are you contestants

12715574_10206156863348339_6189256845616295213_n.jpg

-One of these men started a non-profit organization to improve the lives of children by mentoring them on the importance of education, literacy and self-esteem in Oakland (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men literally gave a fan in a wheel chair the shoes off his feet, and regularly gives children Touchdown footballs. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men Graduated from Stanford with a 3.9 GPA, and is currently working on his Masters degree. (A,B,C or D)

-One of these men has been arrested numerous times for disorderly conduct, racial profiling, under age drinking, and recently was implicated in a domestic violence case that led to his ex-girlfriend suffering a ruptured eardrum. (A,B,C or D)

In other words,what?

Gang violence and enormous amounts of black crime is not a real concern for you or this nation compared to some people watching the news having opinions not yet certified or validated. That scares you more. Ok.

I will bet you there are a whole lot of black mothers and grandmothers watching their communities destroyed who do not concur with your priorities.

The closest you ever get to "black violence" is hearing rush whine about it.

Race divisiveness has never been as much a current event in my adult lifetime as it is during the Obama administration.

when the right calls everyone black a "thug", that happens. calling people out on their bigotry is palliative, not divisive.

I think you made my point, there. Thugs are just thugs, nothing more - no "code" for anything. More divisiveness and so dangerous.

I want the resident racists opinion. Tank? JimCrowie1958? Digital Drifter? Steve_McRacist? etc...

Well....it's not a race issue. It's a behavior one. Plus..."thug" came about as a deragatory slur against Irish and Italian immigrants in the early 1900s. So...."thug" is more of an anti-white slur.
Just like "ape" is more of an anti-white slur.

Those poor whites.

If "racial profiling" was a crime the poster might be guilty. Why does the left constantly judge people by the color of their skins? Most people believe that O.J. Simpson cut the heads off his ex wife and a male (white) friend but on the other hand Bill Clinton was a world class abuser of women who used the power of the state and later the federal government to silence the women he abused. There is little doubt that his philandering and abuse of women was enabled by his wife in exchange for political power and (God help us) she is running for president.

Every black thread whitehall shows up to tell everyone how someone else is "obsessed by race" and he just tripped and fell into every one of those threads lmao
that one is a well known mouth-breather.

In other words,what?

Gang violence and enormous amounts of black crime is not a real concern for you or this nation compared to some people watching the news having opinions not yet certified or validated. That scares you more. Ok.

I will bet you there are a whole lot of black mothers and grandmothers watching their communities destroyed who do not concur with your priorities.

If I were the president of the united states and a so-called champion of my black race --- I would be far, far closer to the action of black violence and involved and intent on doing something to eradicated it --- than is that zero you defend now in the oval office.

No, for leftists like you and the top poster --- it’s all about winning little arguments on the internet and finding incongruities of those on the right. If you can do that you have a huge feeling of accomplishment to serving the human race. Those are your goals. Sick.

Race divisiveness has never been as much a current event in my adult lifetime as it is during the Obama administration.

Because right wingers made it that way.
If true, why hasn't it always been this divisive?

You mean you want someone to explain YOUR feelings or persecution to you?
What feelings of persecution do you believe I have?

I'm good

In other words,what?

If I were the president of the united states and a so-called champion of my black race --- I would be far, far closer to the action of black violence and involved and intent on doing something to eradicated it --- than is that zero you defend now in the oval office.

No, for leftists like you and the top poster --- it’s all about winning little arguments on the internet and finding incongruities of those on the right. If you can do that you have a huge feeling of accomplishment to serving the human race. Those are your goals. Sick.
You seem to be uneducated as well as definitely uninformed regarding your POTUS efforts regarding Black on Black violence.

In other words,what?

You seem to be uneducated as well as definitely uninformed regarding your POTUS efforts regarding Black on Black violence.
Oh, I do stand corrected. I did not realize gang violence was no longer a concern, I did not realize urban black school kids were no longer afraid to walk to school or play outside. I did not realize the drugs and teen pregnancies and unemployment in those urban ghettos were no longer hurting this nation or those families. I will no longer pay attention to the government statistics on black on black murders and all this other stuff, I will just take your word things are all good. And not to forget to thank Barack before he leaves office for the part he played in all this.

Forum List

Back