Let's hear it for cops

Fawning about the cops doing their job is not respect. Its simply servile behavior cultivated by years of cop worship. The cops simply did their job as did the EMTs and everyone involved in a official capacity. The real heroes are the ones that covered the bodies of their loved ones and strangers.

You do realize that the police are not obligated to protect or defend any individual, yes?
So why is their stated motto to "protect and serve"?

Think, monkey. Think.
I'm Black so I cant be a monkey and I automatically think.

Apparently you're half right.
Since you resemble a monkey much more than I do and I am obviously your intellectual superior I would have to say you are wrong again.

So. What do you do for anybody?
Not get triggered for starters...

dy5859e3df.gif

They have to charge into the room of a mad man and stop him from killing hundreds of people, but first they have to make sure he hasn't built a booby-trap bomb that will take out four floors of a hotel.

Authorities, bystanders respond with bravery amid Las Vegas mass shooting

It's insane, but that's what cops do and what I say, it's time to stop giving them shit for doing their jobs.
BLM Should be sued out of existence.
You guys already lost that silly battle.

You do realize that the police are not obligated to protect or defend any individual, yes?

Think, monkey. Think.

Since you resemble a monkey much more than I do and I am obviously your intellectual superior I would have to say you are wrong again.

1) Error.

2) Comedic relief.

3) Nay.

Asclepias you are the worst of dark-hearted villain, not willing to give the cops a break even after this event.
Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark. Part of being melinated.
I am absolutely certain that you're on the path to hell.
I'm absolutely certain what I think about cops has no bearing on if I go to heaven or hell.
You think being black gives you an excuse to hate other people.

You're wrong.

Think, monkey. Think.

1) Error.

2) Comedic relief.

3) Nay.
Not interested in your life affirmations. Just telling you like it is.

Asclepias you are the worst of dark-hearted villain, not willing to give the cops a break even after this event.
Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark. Part of being melinated.
I'm absolutely certain what I think about cops has no bearing on if I go to heaven or hell.

You're wrong.
Experience gives me the right to hate cops.

If you think I'm wrong prove it.

Think, monkey. Think.

1) Error.

2) Comedic relief.

3) Nay.

You cannot, as you do not know.

I hope you are stopped by a couple of real bad cops you seem to think are the majority.

You're wrong.

Try this as an experiment.

You, and all your black friends and family, and every other black person in America...

...stop breaking the law.

Is it right to hate any group of people, cops, Jews, Blacks, Episcopalians, or dentists based on your limited interactions with them?

Is there a word for that kind of pre-judgement?

1) Error.

2) Comedic relief.

3) Nay.

You cannot, as you do not know.
Too bad I already did. See? You stay giving wrong answers.

Is it right to hate any group of people, cops, Jews, Blacks, Episcopalians, or dentists based on your limited interactions with them?

Is there a word for that kind of pre-judgement?
Yes. I believe its right. If it was just my limited interactions you would have a point. I have a long childhood filled with interactions with the fuckers. Me and about a million other Black people share the same story.

You're wrong.

Try this as an experiment.

You, and all your black friends and family, and every other black person in America...

...stop breaking the law.
Walking to school or driving isnt breaking the law. Try another experiment that makes sense.

Forum List

Back