Let's hear it for cops

Yes, it's insane to charge towards a man shooting a machine gun while also trying to figure out whether he's booby-trapped his hotel room to kill you and hundreds of other people if you break down his door.

Most people would not do that.

It's time to set some value on those who do and stop giving them so much shit all the time.
He was dead. You guys are embarrassingly servile to cops.
You can go royally fuck yourself, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
No thanks. Not into the same type of sex you are into.

Yes, it's insane to charge towards a man shooting a machine gun while also trying to figure out whether he's booby-trapped his hotel room to kill you and hundreds of other people if you break down his door.

It's time to set some value on those who do and stop giving them so much shit all the time.

Not servile, just a nod of respect.

There is a difference between some cop working undercover at a high school looking to entrap and loop teens into his web of bs and weed busts, and quite another to deal with a guy with a fully automatic, with unknown details of what is behind that door (more shooters? a trap? a suicide bomber?) or that which the exceptionally brave police dealt with in Texas last year with the guy armed to the teeth and wearing excessive kevlar.

Not all politicians, teachers, construction workers or fast food cooks or cops are created equal, the cops last night did a good job in a tough circumstance. So yes, they deserve credit, it's not an everyday occurrence to deal with a mass attack.

Asclepias you are the worst of dark-hearted villain, not willing to give the cops a break even after this event.

There is a difference between some cop working undercover at a high school looking to entrap and loop teens into his web of bs and weed busts, and quite another to deal with a guy with a fully automatic, with unknown details of what is behind that door (more shooters? a trap? a suicide bomber?) or that which the exceptionally brave police dealt with in Texas last year with the guy armed to the teeth and wearing excessive kevlar.
Fawning about the cops doing their job is not respect. Its simply servile behavior cultivated by years of cop worship. The cops simply did their job as did the EMTs and everyone involved in a official capacity. The real heroes are the ones that covered the bodies of their loved ones and strangers.

Asclepias you are the worst of dark-hearted villain, not willing to give the cops a break even after this event.
Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark. Part of being melinated.

Fawning about the cops doing their job is not respect. Its simply servile behavior cultivated by years of cop worship. The cops simply did their job as did the EMTs and everyone involved in a official capacity. The real heroes are the ones that covered the bodies of their loved ones and strangers.

You do realize that the police are not obligated to protect or defend any individual, yes?

Rightwingers typically never give teachers a break. In fact, from my observation, they take pleasure in taking hot dumps on teachers all the time.

Their obsession and man-love of cops is creepy....to put it nicely.

Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark.

Your soul in particular.

Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them.

Even based on your premise, if I am saved by a dude, I don't care his political affiliation, his personal beliefs or what kind of kinky sex he is into. I just care that he does his job and works to uphold his oath.

Based on your standard, we wouldn't have an economy. There are all kinds of bias and "mean" people everywhere. If it doesn't impact their job, I couldn't care less if they don't like me or the way I dress.

Rightwingers typically never give teachers a break. In fact, from my observation, they take pleasure in taking hot dumps on teachers all the time.

Their obsession and man-love of cops is creepy....to put it nicely.

So. What do you do for anybody?

You do realize that the police are not obligated to protect or defend any individual, yes?
So why is their stated motto to "protect and serve"?

Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark. Part of being melinated.
I am absolutely certain that you're on the path to hell.

Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark.

Your soul in particular.
You better believe it. There is a reason the ancients worshipped Black gods.

Think, monkey. Think.

Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them.

Even based on your premise, if I am saved by a dude, I don't care his political affiliation, his personal beliefs or what kind of kinky sex he is into. I just care that he does his job and works to uphold his oath.

Based on your standard, we wouldn't have an economy. There are all kinds of bias and "mean" people everywhere. If it doesn't impact their job, I couldn't care less if they don't like me or the way I dress.
No cop has ever saved me. They have threatened my life and harassed me on many occasions. Thats why I absolutely distrust the fuckers.

When one proves his worth I will give him his due respect.

Your soul in particular.
You're a complete moron.

Think, monkey. Think.
I'm Black so I cant be a monkey and I automatically think.

Your soul in particular.
You're a complete moron.
That doest change the fact that the guy killed himself and the cops didnt prevent all those people from dying. They were useless.

Think, monkey. Think.
I'm Black so I cant be a monkey and I automatically think.

Apparently you're one-third right.

I am absolutely certain that you're on the path to hell.
I'm absolutely certain what I think about cops has no bearing on if I go to heaven or hell.

Forum List

Back