Let's hear it for cops

Why would I give the cops a break? They didnt do shit. The people were a largely white audience anyway. Just because they showed up doesnt mean they arent a large number of racists among them. Thanks for the compliment. Everything about me is dark. Part of being melinated.
I hope you are stopped by a couple of real bad cops you seem to think are the majority.
With your emotional attachment to them you better hope for your sake that doesnt happen.

From what I've read the shooter killed himself prior to apprehension.

Serious question: What exactly did the police do to protect the public in the situation last night?

They had to make sure his room wasn't booby-trapped. That's why they couldn't just charge in.

Serious question: What exactly did the police do to protect the public in the situation last night?

They stopped further shooting and got people out of harms way.

Serious question: do you think the shooting being stopped when the police entered the shooters room was just coincidence?

If so, are you also an atheist?

Serious question: do you think the shooting being stopped when the police entered the shooters room was just coincidence?

They kept a dead guy from shooting anyone else.

Okay ...

It stopped before they went into his room. He was dead by the time they got there.

So you think god condoned these people getting shot now huh?

They kept a dead guy from shooting anyone else.

Okay ...
Um, the cops entering his room had sumpin to do with him winding up dead, doncha think?
Maybe it did, and maybe it didn't. Only he knows for sure, but he isn't talking.

So, at best, the cops might have made him off himself after killing dozens and wounding hundreds. Is that about right?

Strange how it suddenly got so quiet on this thread after I asked exactly what it is we should be thanking cops for.

There's probably a lesson in here somewhere ...

One day crackerjack and the other ****** posting in here might have to call the cops for help. Is that funny to anyone else?

One day crackerjack and the other ****** posting in here might have to call the cops for help. Is that funny to anyone else?
Thanks but you dont have to call us stars. I would never call a cop for anything. I'm pretty sure they would shoot me first and ask questions later. Name one thing a cop can do for me I cant do for myself?

Thanks but you dont have to call us stars. I would never call a cop for anything. I'm pretty sure they would shoot me first and ask questions later. Name one thing a cop can do for me I cant do for myself?

They could save your family after your tough guy act inevitably fails.

Forum List

Back