Zone1 Lets have a re-union of old timers on here

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Recognizing of course some are not still with us and that is very sad.

What I propose is that the management send out an e mail to those of yesteryore who are no longer posting and invite them to a re-union celebration......no matter if they were banned for life....invite them all...it would be quite fun I think.

I was banned on here yeaes ago and one day I got an e mail inviting me back...so I know it can be done.

I just wanna see Jake!
JakeStarkey? He's probably dead. It's good to see you! I wanna see waltky.

There's 2 or 3 I know I'll never see again. :(
2 were really good friends, too; And it sucks. :dunno:

I'm not a real old timer here, but I knew some that were.

Last edited:
Recognizing of course some are not still with us and that is very sad.

What I propose is that the management send out an e mail to those of yesteryore who are no longer posting and invite them to a re-union celebration......no matter if they were banned for life....invite them all...it would be quite fun I think.

I was banned on here yeaes ago and one day I got an e mail inviting me back...so I know it can be done.

Are you crazy or something????? Some of those people were banned for a reason.....and good riddance

JakeStarkey? He's probably dead. It's good to see you! I wanna see waltky.

There's 2 or 3 I know I'll never see again. :(
2 were really good friends, too; And it sucks. :dunno:

I'm not a real old timer here, but I knew some that were.

Waltky is in a nursing home in his hometown of Oklona, KY. I doubt if he will come back because he forgot his password. I have his phone number if you want to call him then PM me.

There were two who constantly went at each other in the computer section, one an avid Linux fan the other antagonizing said Linux poster. Can't remember their names though but it was occasionally funny.

Forum List

Back