Zone1 I Just Got Locked Out Of My Account

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And it kept telling me that there was a security error. Thankfully I finally got back in since I have Halloween stuff to do today. Anybody else have this glitch happen to them before?

And it kept telling me that there was a security error. Thankfully I finally got back in since I have Halloween stuff to do today. Anybody else have this glitch happen to them before?

I have noticed a couple minor glitches in the board today, the last one being that it told me I wasn't logged in.

It's either Russian hackers or Gremlins.

Just had to reregister to get back in

Oh my gosh! Seriously!?

your bank account?

No silly lol this account.

It happened to me, too. I was excited that it was a sign that my 14+ years of USMB Purgatory were drawing to an end, but alas, it was only false hope.

I thought I got banned for some strange reason without warning because I tried looking up my profile after I got booted out and I couldn't get to it.

Or a Halloween prank. 🙄
The site has detected too much Halloween talk by a certain poster, fjb,and has taken action. You may even be assimilated by the candy queen and required to type your password in creepy Halloween gothic fonts that change daily until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Btw, happy Halloween ladies and gentlemen, the Halloween pumpkin carving contest and costume contest will start soon I just had a post to do and so many alerts to catch up with and lol very funny Mikey!! 🙄

Forum List

Back