Trump needs 105 out of 168 (62.5%) tossups to win

NH and VA have moved from tossup to Clinton

After the debate, the map is starting to turn more to Clintons favor

Clinton 205
Trump 165

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast

Nate Silver at fivethirtyeight has Clinton's chance at winning at 75%. Ohio and Fla are in Clinton's column in Silver's forecast model.

Trump is expected to get much less of the overall white vote than Romney.

We can start wondering if Trump withdraws from the campaign and what that would mean?

Last edited:

Clinton 205
Trump 165

Nate Silver at fivethirtyeight has Clinton's chance at winning at 75%. Ohio and Fla are in Clinton's column in Silver's forecast model.

We can start wondering if Trump withdraws from the campaign and what that would mean?

The tide is turning back towards Hillary
RCP averages will catch up in the next ten days

One thing the polls don't show is turnout. Hillary's organization and ground game is much stronger than Trumps. Expect a much larger swing to the left on Election Day

Clinton 205
Trump 165

The tide is turning back towards Hillary
RCP averages will catch up in the next ten days

One thing the polls don't show is turnout. Hillary's organization and ground game is much stronger than Trumps. Expect a much larger swing to the left on Election Day
Earlier today, I read an article on the effect of Facebook on the election. They are doing a bang up job of getting the youth both interested in the election and voting. They alone can brill several million more voters to the polls, the majority will be Democrats

Earlier today, I read an article on the effect of Facebook on the election. They are doing a bang up job of getting the youth both interested in the election and voting. They alone can brill several million more voters to the polls, the majority will be Democrats

The Democrats killed the youth vote when Bernie lost.

You wish it was so, you hope it is so, you pray it is so. But its not true. The youth vote will go to Clinton

You wish it was so, you hope it is so, you pray it is so. But its not true. The youth vote will go to Clinton
The sane vote will to go Clinton as well.

Next debate is Sunday

Unless Trump can recover more states will go blue

When did GA become a toss up state?

I think the stats governing this is not too clear. I have to look at there methodology.

There are just too many ardent social conservatives in GA to make it a toss up!!

Hillary is campaigning pretty hard in Georgia. If she takes Georgia then the election is over. It is part of Hillary's strategy.

the electoral map is daunting for Trump; but I see several paths to 269 (or more)

Trump is still leading in the "enthusiasm gap" with his hardcore supporters

he has established a new floor of 40% or higher, it looks like

this election will be close

Trump winning looks more realistic than it did 4 or 5 weeks ago. I think Trump will take Ohio, Iowa and Florida. That's not enough. He has to win a few weird ones. If he does happen to lose Georgia then the election is over. If Trump wins, he will barely get 270.

Forum List

Back