Let's go to the Electoral College Map

We will have to see but if HRC maintains a double digit lead nationally plus double digits in Michigan and Pennsylvania, plus the fact that Dem internal polling in Va is well enough that ads are being pulled in my state with a 6 point lead, (lots of ifs I know) then the more advertising and organizing can be sent into Georgia, Arizona, Utah, Montana and yes even Texas. Texas is closer to getting a bluish tint than ever before.

Pubs lose Texas or have to defend against the large Hispanic vote there - it will be rout city.

My opinion is that much of the doubt about Clinton during the primaries was due to polling that showed Sanders defeating Trump or Cruz much more substantially than Clinton would. This big surge puts those worries all behind us now.
The numbers have turned and Hillary is back to a big lead

The next big event is the debate in September

If Trump does not convince he is presidential, he is doomed

Funny, a couple of months ago, well before Trump was the nominee, you started a thread claiming, that due to demographic changes that the "next Republican President has not been born yet".

If you really believed what you said then, then to now claim that Trump's chances rests on his debate performance, is a lie on your part.

So, which is it?

Are you lying now, or were you lying then?
The electoral college map is why I think the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Republicans had a good chance to beat Hillary, then they became the party of stupid and selected Trump

Trump will destroy the Hispanic vote leading to Florida, Arizona and Texas going blue. KIlling any chance the GOP has for the White House

And once again you failed to address my point.

A couple of months ago, well before Trump became the Candidate, you started a thread claiming that the "next American President has not been born yet".

Because of demographics.

If you were not lying then, and I don't believe you were.

THen you cannot blame Trump for not winning now. For all the decisions that created the demographic environment you have been gloating about for years, were made decades, indeed, generations ago.

But, if you were to admit that, you would place yourself against the lefty mob, that needs to put everything, such as poor poll numbers, not on the democratic plan to win though importing minority voters, BUT TO PERSONALLY HOLD TRUMP RESPONSIBLE.

So, we have two completely contradictory claims from you.

1. As of months ago, demographics assured a Democratic Victory.

and

2. That Trump is personally responsible for the polls showing a Democratic Advantage.

So, which statement do you stand by and which is the Lie?

We will have to see but if HRC maintains a double digit lead nationally plus double digits in Michigan and Pennsylvania, plus the fact that Dem internal polling in Va is well enough that ads are being pulled in my state with a 6 point lead, (lots of ifs I know) then the more advertising and organizing can be sent into Georgia, Arizona, Utah, Montana and yes even Texas. Texas is closer to getting a bluish tint than ever before.

Pubs lose Texas or have to defend against the large Hispanic vote there - it will be rout city.

My opinion is that much of the doubt about Clinton during the primaries was due to polling that showed Sanders defeating Trump or Cruz much more substantially than Clinton would. This big surge puts those worries all behind us now.
The numbers have turned and Hillary is back to a big lead

The next big event is the debate in September

If Trump does not convince he is presidential, he is doomed

Funny, a couple of months ago, well before Trump was the nominee, you started a thread claiming, that due to demographic changes that the "next Republican President has not been born yet".

If you really believed what you said then, then to now claim that Trump's chances rests on his debate performance, is a lie on your part.

So, which is it?

Are you lying now, or were you lying then?
The electoral college map is why I think the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Republicans had a good chance to beat Hillary, then they became the party of stupid and selected Trump

Trump will destroy the Hispanic vote leading to Florida, Arizona and Texas going blue. KIlling any chance the GOP has for the White House

And once again you failed to address my point.

A couple of months ago, well before Trump became the Candidate, you started a thread claiming that the "next American President has not been born yet".

Because of demographics.

If you were not lying then, and I don't believe you were.

THen you cannot blame Trump for not winning now. For all the decisions that created the demographic environment you have been gloating about for years, were made decades, indeed, generations ago.

But, if you were to admit that, you would place yourself against the lefty mob, that needs to put everything, such as poor poll numbers, not on the democratic plan to win though importing minority voters, BUT TO PERSONALLY HOLD TRUMP RESPONSIBLE.

So, we have two completely contradictory claims from you.

1. As of months ago, demographics assured a Democratic Victory.

and

2. That Trump is personally responsible for the polls showing a Democratic Advantage.

So, which statement do you stand by and which is the Lie?
Neither is mutually exclusive

Clinton +4 in Georgia

AJC poll: Hillary Clinton has slim lead over Donald Trump in Georgia | Political Insider blog

Maybe Clinton won't win Georgia, but Republicans will have to fight for it. And if the Republicans have to play defense in Georgia ... it's time for Democrats to start twisting the knife. No mercy.

That is hard to believe

Former red states Arizona, Georgia, NC going for Hillary

Hillary just took her second straight poll in Georgia ...this time +7

Hillary Clinton leads Georgia in second consecutive poll

This is the second time in less than a week a poll found Georgia — a state where a Democratic presidential candidate hasn't won since 1992 — favoring Clinton over Trump. An Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll out Friday showed Clinton leading by 4 points, 44 percent to 40 percent.

Trump continues to bleed as the latest polls move Wisconsin from a toss up to likely Clinton

Current electoral vote

Hillary 256
Trump 154

Hillary needs just 24 electoral votes out of 128 toss ups to win
Trump needs to win 91% of toss up votes to reach 270

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

It still amazes me that Trump is not down by 25 points with the lousy GOP convention and all the hateful and idiotic things he has said and tweeted.

He is giving Clinton and Kaine the most wonderful opportunity to slaughter Trump and Pence in the debates.

Hopefully the mediators call him out on all his lies like he opposed the Iraq invasion before Bush launched it and his claim that Obama founded ISIS. The man is insane.

Trump has no path to 270, unless he releases his taxes and shows up and gives solid performances in the debates which is a long shot, sorry ain't gonna happen..:eusa_naughty:

CLINTON WINS 303-235, TRUMP TO WEAK FOR HER POLITICAL STRENGTH..

Sorry not enough white trash USA to elect a Fat, bloated narcissistic , ugly, homophobic, xenophobic, racist , cocksucker..

Fuck him and all of his white trash, groupies, inbreds, fanboys, don't get jealous when him and his inbred midget clown look alike buddy Putin go get a room, after Hillary kicks his ass in the election, my $$$ is on the Orangutan wearing the dog collar, and yelling daddy..

I'm looking at Hillary in the 370 range with Trump giving up red states NC, AZ and Georgia

I am going to be very bold and write that I doubt Trump win Texas. With Progressive liberal Hubs like Dallas, Houston and Austin and then calculate in Johnson there is the possibility that Trump loses Texas and will not even win New Mexico!

Trump has no path to 270, unless he releases his taxes and shows up and gives solid performances in the debates which is a long shot, sorry ain't gonna happen..:eusa_naughty:

Sorry not enough white trash USA to elect a Fat, bloated narcissistic , ugly, homophobic, xenophobic, racist , cocksucker..

Fuck him and all of his white trash, groupies, inbreds, fanboys, don't get jealous when him and his inbred midget clown look alike buddy Putin go get a room, after Hillary kicks his ass in the election, my $$$ is on the Orangutan wearing the dog collar, and yelling daddy..

I'm looking at Hillary in the 370 range with Trump giving up red states NC, AZ and Georgia

I am going to be very bold and write that I doubt Trump win Texas. With Progressive liberal Hubs like Dallas, Houston and Austin and then calculate in Johnson there is the possibility that Trump loses Texas and will not even win New Mexico!

New Mexico has been blue for several elections

What is interesting about Texas is over half the population is black or Hispanic. Throw in women voters and liberals in urban areas and Texas could go blue

What is interesting about Texas is over half the population is black or Hispanic. Throw in women voters and liberals in urban areas and Texas could go blue
:eusa_clap:, New Mexico is solid safe Blue, and will stay that way, extremely heavy Native American population and they are all Democratic, and it's heavy Hispanic population will always vote Blue, i doubt Clinton will spend much time there..

Texas is a different animal , Trump will probably win it , BUT it's a STRONG possibility it will be in play come 2020:eusa_think:, the thing is getting Hispanics to the polls, they are not as reliable voters, as Blacks, or Whites..

What's shocking to me and a lot of others, Hillary is kicking his ass in Arizona :laugh:, it's been a Republican stronghold for a long time!!!

:eusa_clap:, New Mexico is solid safe Blue, and will stay that way, extremely heavy Native American population and they are all Democratic, and it's heavy Hispanic population will always vote Blue, i doubt Clinton will spend much time there..

Texas is a different animal , Trump will probably win it , BUT it's a STRONG possibility it will be in play come 2020:eusa_think:, the thing is getting Hispanics to the polls, they are not as reliable voters, as Blacks, or Whites..

What's shocking to me and a lot of others, Hillary is kicking his ass in Arizona :laugh:, it's been a Republican stronghold for a long time!!!

Another possible factor in Texas is the lack of an effective ground game

Normally, the Republican nominee could rely on local Republican precincts to get out the vote on his behalf. He can rely on local party officials to use their political apparatus

Trump does not have that. Neither the Bush nor the Cruz camps in Texas will support him. If polls stay as bad as they have been, there will be a low turnout of Trump supporters

Texas could be in play

x

Last edited:

Texas is a Minority-Majority state which is one major issue for Trump and he could lose this state.

Johnson being the former Governor of New Mexico will hurt Trump even more in New Mexico and it will also hurt Trump here in Texas because you have a decent size Libertarian voting bloc.

Add that in with the Minority and Female vote and I see Trump losing Texas...

Right now, if polling holds, the election will be technically over before the first votes are cast. If it is obvious that Trump has no chance at 270, will Trump voters stay home?

Forum List

Back