Let's go to the Electoral College Map

i am thinking with mccrory and his mess....nc will go blue....hoping....so hard....

I live in North Carolina. The governor's race will influence the presidential race or vice versa. If McCrory wins then Trump takes North Carolina. If Roy Cooper wins then Hillary gets North Carolina. I think what McCrory done was irresponsible but I don't think he did it without weighing the political potential. I think McCrory is safe. I predict Trump will take North Carolina.

Things will be clearer in a few weeks, but yeah, Trump isn't a great place right now. Electoral vote may be closer than popular though. I don't think it's impossible he carries Pennsylvania and Ohio, but I'm hearing a lot of chatter that Trump's campaign has basically written off New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado. That would make it very hard to win as if those go Hillary, I don't see him carrying Wisconsin, Nevada or Virginia.

As usual, Florida and Ohio are key. Trump needs both as well as 79 additional toss up votes

I predict that Trump will win Ohio and Florida but that certainly isn't enough. However if you believe in magic there is a glimmer of hope. Since 1972 Ohio has went to the winning candidate.

yiostheoy, post: 14939341
Here is my proposed John Dickerson soft question to Hillary:

"Are you ever going to come clean about Benghazi and tell us what really happened and let the chips fall where they may?"

:D

Stupid Questions don't get asked. Benghazi has been investigated 21 ways to Sunday. There is no there there.
I agree that Benghazi has been "investigated".

But Hillary has never spoken openly and forthcomingly about it.

You misunderstood.

Nobody cares.

Nationwide polls do not matter...ask President Gore
What matters is the Electoral Vote in which Hillary leads 202 to 154 in states heavily leaning blue or red
There are 182 Electoral Votes up for grabs...these votes will decide the election

As of today, Trump will have to win 116 out of the 182 available votes or 64%

Hard to do when he is trailing in most battleground states

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

RW, I seem to have missed all the threads you've started on HIllary and her great issues and policies.

Could I have a quick link? I hate to miss meaty discussion.

We are talking about the electoral map and making predictions state by state. Want to join us in making a prediction? Which candidate do you think will take Pennsylvania? That seems to be the state that Trump supporters are watching. Which candidate do you think will take Florida?

Things will be clearer in a few weeks, but yeah, Trump isn't a great place right now. Electoral vote may be closer than popular though. I don't think it's impossible he carries Pennsylvania and Ohio, but I'm hearing a lot of chatter that Trump's campaign has basically written off New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado. That would make it very hard to win as if those go Hillary, I don't see him carrying Wisconsin, Nevada or Virginia.

As usual, Florida and Ohio are key. Trump needs both as well as 79 additional toss up votes

I predict that Trump will win Ohio and Florida but that certainly isn't enough. However if you believe in magic there is a glimmer of hope. Since 1972 Ohio has went to the winning candidate.
Hillary will take Florida sealing her victory early

Ohio will turn blue by Election Day

What matters is the Electoral Vote in which Hillary leads 202 to 154 in states heavily leaning blue or red
There are 182 Electoral Votes up for grabs...these votes will decide the election

RW, I seem to have missed all the threads you've started on HIllary and her great issues and policies.

We are talking about the electoral map and making predictions state by state. Want to join us in making a prediction? Which candidate do you think will take Pennsylvania? That seems to be the state that Trump supporters are watching. Which candidate do you think will take Florida?

You libs are doing everything you can to distract from the issues, (deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and stop fucking with Russia).

Focusing on the election as though it is a game, my team vs your team is part of that.

Your sides CONSTANT, we are going to win, is no more substantial than a high school cheerleader's chant, and designed for the same purpose,

to raise the morale of your side, and to (with enough crowd support) to lower the morale of your enemies.

Meanwhile people are literally DYING from your shitty policies,

Life Expectancy for White Americans Declines

"There have been signs for years that health and socioeconomic problems might be chipping away at improvements in longevity for parts of the U.S. population."

"Life expectancy fell for the U.S. white population in 2014 and remained flat for all population groups combined, according to data released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "

You libs are doing everything you can to distract from the issues, (deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and stop fucking with Russia).

Focusing on the election as though it is a game, my team vs your team is part of that.

Your sides CONSTANT, we are going to win, is no more substantial than a high school cheerleader's chant, and designed for the same purpose,

to raise the morale of your side, and to (with enough crowd support) to lower the morale of your enemies.

"There have been signs for years that health and socioeconomic problems might be chipping away at improvements in longevity for parts of the U.S. population."

"Life expectancy fell for the U.S. white population in 2014 and remained flat for all population groups combined, according to data released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "

This thread is about the changing electoral college map and its impact on the November election

If you want to speak specific issues, choose another thread

Last edited:
i am thinking with mccrory and his mess....nc will go blue....hoping....so hard....

I live in North Carolina. The governor's race will influence the presidential race or vice versa. If McCrory wins then Trump takes North Carolina. If Roy Cooper wins then Hillary gets North Carolina. I think what McCrory done was irresponsible but I don't think he did it without weighing the political potential. I think McCrory is safe. I predict Trump will take North Carolina.

trump may take nc but cooper will be the next governor.....basketball is serious business in nc....i do not see how anyone can support mccrory at this point...

This thread is about the changing electoral college map and its impact on the November election

If you want to speak specific issues, choose another thread

And I am discussing why you want to do that, and it's deeper meaning.

I am completely on topic.

Have you ever given a moment's thought to how you and yours will reverse the economic hardships that are causing the downward turn in life spans for white Americans?

Or is that just a price you are happy to pay for advancing your agenda?

Clinton is regaining some of her lost ground

Clinton 225
Trump 165

Pennsylvania has moved from tossup to leans Clinton

Trump needs to take 105/148 (71%) of available tossup votes to win

Your panic mongering, demonizing of Trump and half the nation, and your avoidance of the issues is working.

Do you think that that half of the nation is going to forget the way they have been vilified?

Clinton 225
Trump 165

Your panic mongering, demonizing of Trump and half the nation, and your avoidance of the issues is working.

Do you think that that half of the nation is going to forget the way they have been vilified?

Where have I demonized Trump on this thread or mongered in panic?

I am merely reporting numbers and current trends. I think I have been very fair to Mr Trump

Clinton 225
Trump 165

I am merely reporting numbers and current trends. I think I have been very fair to Mr Trump

Well played.

First you move the goal posts to try to limit the discussion to just this thread.

Then you point out the your actions, IN THIS THREAD, do not meet the first two items in my list.

Conveniently "missing" the THIRD item on my list, ie avoidance of issues.

And then you lie about what you are doing.

Clinton 225
Trump 165

Well played.

First you move the goal posts to try to limit the discussion to just this thread.

Then you point out the your actions, IN THIS THREAD, do not meet the first two items in my list.

You are in THIS THREAD
If you have objections to my statements in other threads, take it up in THAT THREAD

This thread is not to discuss issues. It is to discuss the electoral college map

Clinton 225
Trump 165

Well played.

You are in THIS THREAD
If you have objections to my statements in other threads, take it up in THAT THREAD

This thread is not to discuss issues. It is to discuss the electoral college map

And I am challenging your premise. This election is not a game.

Real people are suffering. Real people are DYING, as I have linked to.

YOu have been gloating for over a year about the system of Complete Control that you lefties have built with the use of Identity Politics and by importing Third World voters so that some day you can completely and permanently marginalize and then oppress your enemies, ie half the American population.

You are radically transforming this nation for the worse.

Have you any concern about decreasing American life spans?

Clinton 225
Trump 165

Well played.

You are in THIS THREAD

And I am challenging your premise. This election is not a game.

Real people are suffering. Real people are DYING, as I have linked to.

YOu have been gloating for over a year about the system of Complete Control that you lefties have built with the use of Identity Politics and by importing Third World voters so that some day you can completely and permanently marginalize and then oppress your enemies, ie half the American population.

You are radically transforming this nation for the worse.

Have you any concern about decreasing American life spans?

Actually, elections ARE a game

Winner take all

I am merely reporting the score and that time is running out

Lets go to the No Tossup Map which more accurately reflects where tossup states would go if the election were held today

Clinton 322
Trump 216

With Colorado, Nevada and NC going back into Clintons column

Note: This tally is very close to what Obama won with in 2012 (Obama 332, Romney 206)

Not so. I predicted Obama to win in 2012 but I donated money to Mitt Romney. A prediction has no bias. I think both candidates this time are fine. I don't have a preference. The Republican Party is in great hands no matter what happens in the presidential election.

Hillary is bad. Trump is bad. So what. There are dozens of other threads to discuss those things. This is a thread to discuss predictions not your favorite candidate. I think you are totally wrong sir.

Go to 2016 Electoral Map (Interactive) and make your own prediction. :)

I take it that you are not interested in discussing the possible outcomes of the electoral map? Am I right? You'd rather discuss policies?

Forum List

Back