Let's go to the Electoral College Map

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Nationwide polls do not matter...ask President Gore
What matters is the Electoral Vote in which Hillary leads 202 to 154 in states heavily leaning blue or red
There are 182 Electoral Votes up for grabs...these votes will decide the election

As of today, Trump will have to win 116 out of the 182 available votes or 64%

Hard to do when he is trailing in most battleground states

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

When did GA become a toss up state?

I think the stats governing this is not too clear. I have to look at there methodology.

There are just too many ardent social conservatives in GA to make it a toss up!!

the electoral map is daunting for Trump; but I see several paths to 269 (or more)

Trump is still leading in the "enthusiasm gap" with his hardcore supporters

he has established a new floor of 40% or higher, it looks like

this election will be close

I think the stats governing this is not too clear. I have to look at there methodology.

There are just too many ardent social conservatives in GA to make it a toss up!!

Its not only Georgia but once Red Arizona which is now showing up as a tossup

Georgia has a large minority population that in the past has been hard to get out to vote. The latest poll has Trump up by only 2

Its not only Georgia but once Red Arizona which is now showing up as Blue

Georgia has a large minority population that in the past has been hard to get out to vote

I don't think it is minorities. If that we're the case, S.C and LA would have flipped decades ago.

No, something is scaring voters from the GOP

Its not only Georgia but once Red Arizona which is now showing up as Blue

Georgia has a large minority population that in the past has been hard to get out to vote

I don't think it is minorities. If that we're the case, S.C and LA would have flipped decades ago.

No, something is scaring voters from the GOP

Hasn't the Atlanta area become more liberal as it has built up?

Question: Since Gary Johnson is on the Ballot in all 50 States can the Electoral also cast votes toward him?

Theoretically, but unlikely unless he does well in states that are not winner take all. Some states further legally bind their electors, meaning it would be a crime for them to cast votes in the EC that are not reflective of the actual voting results for the state.

Georgia became a swing state when the GOP tried to suppress the minority vote. that pretty much energized a growing demographic. will it go blue this time around? maybe not. but it's certainly in play depending on turn out.

Question: Since Gary Johnson is on the Ballot in all 50 States can the Electoral also cast votes toward him?

Wallace did it in 68

Johnson would actually have to win the state though. I don't think he is even close in any state

Trump has no path to 270, unless he releases his taxes and shows up and gives solid performances in the debates which is a long shot, sorry ain't gonna happen..:eusa_naughty:

CLINTON WINS 303-235, TRUMP TO WEAK FOR HER POLITICAL STRENGTH..

Sorry not enough white trash USA to elect a Fat, bloated narcissistic , ugly, homophobic, xenophobic, racist , cocksucker..

Fuck him and all of his white trash, groupies, inbreds, fanboys, don't get jealous when him and his inbred midget clown look alike buddy Putin go get a room, after Hillary kicks his ass in the election, my $$$ is on the Orangutan wearing the dog collar, and yelling daddy..

Trump has no path to 270, unless he releases his taxes and shows up and gives solid performances in the debates which is a long shot, sorry ain't gonna happen..:eusa_naughty:

CLINTON WINS 303-235, TRUMP TO WEAK FOR HER POLITICAL STRENGTH..

Sorry not enough white trash USA to elect a Fat, bloated narcissistic , ugly, homophobic, xenophobic, racist , cocksucker..

Fuck him and all of his white trash, groupies, inbreds, fanboys, don't get jealous when him and his inbred midget clown look alike buddy Putin go get a room, after Hillary kicks his ass in the election, my $$$ is on the Orangutan wearing the dog collar, and yelling daddy..

I'm looking at Hillary in the 370 range with Trump giving up red states NC, AZ and Georgia

Forum List

Back