Let's go to the Electoral College Map

Nationwide polls do not matter...ask President Gore
What matters is the Electoral Vote in which Hillary leads 202 to 154 in states heavily leaning blue or red
There are 182 Electoral Votes up for grabs...these votes will decide the election

As of today, Trump will have to win 116 out of the 182 available votes or 64%

Hard to do when he is trailing in most battleground states

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

RW, I seem to have missed all the threads you've started on HIllary and her great issues and policies.

Could I have a quick link? I hate to miss meaty discussion.
Sorry.

This thread is about the electoral vote in each state. Not taking your bait to divert it

No diversion. Just a quick link to the threads you've started on HIllary and her great issues and polices.

I mean, I know that you are not purposefully avoiding issuse to fill the bandwidth with spin and partisan blather with the sole purpose of swaying the easily led.

I mean that would be pathetic.

It would imply that you know that you can't win by winning the Debate, and have to focus on misleading those who you feel you can trick.

Which is really weird, because it implies that you know that you are wrong, but still purposefully and actively work to be wrong and on the wrong side.

I mean, it would imply that.

Except that I AM completely sure that there is a host of threads you have started on those issues and policies, which i must have just missed.

Hence my asking for links.

Links please.

What matters is the Electoral Vote in which Hillary leads 202 to 154 in states heavily leaning blue or red
There are 182 Electoral Votes up for grabs...these votes will decide the election

RW, I seem to have missed all the threads you've started on HIllary and her great issues and policies.

Sorry.

This thread is about the electoral vote in each state. Not taking your bait to divert it

No diversion. Just a quick link to the threads you've started on HIllary and her great issues and polices.

I mean, I know that you are not purposefully avoiding issuse to fill the bandwidth with spin and partisan blather with the sole purpose of swaying the easily led.

It would imply that you know that you can't win by winning the Debate, and have to focus on misleading those who you feel you can trick.

Which is really weird, because it implies that you know that you are wrong, but still purposefully and actively work to be wrong and on the wrong side.

Except that I AM completely sure that there is a host of threads you have started on those issues and policies, which i must have just missed.

Links please.
Attempted diversion noted

Hillary is moving to a massive lead in the polls. Even more so, her lead in electoral votes has jumped to the point many toss up states are moving to blue territory

While Trump once needed two of three toss up states, he now needs three of four

Sorry.

Links please.

Hillary is moving to a massive lead in the polls. Even more so, her lead in electoral votes has jumped to the point many toss up states are moving to blue territory

I've spent HOURS discussing with you the "coming one party state" and the demographich reasons for it.

I'm very comfortable and happy to discuss such issues, have done so before, will do so again.

My point stands, though.

I'm really here to discuss issues, you have historically been one of the more "reasonable" liberals, relatively speaking and I just didn't want to miss the threads you have started where you discuss the issues and policies of Hillary that get you all fired up.

I mean, winning for the sole sake of winning is pretty lame.

There has to be someway that you see HIllary's election benefiting the US, or what's the point, right?

YOu've certainly seem me discussing Trump's issues and how I see them being good for Americans and America, right?

Sorry.

Links please.

I've spent HOURS discussing with you the "coming one party state" and the demographich reasons for it.

I'm very comfortable and happy to discuss such issues, have done so before, will do so again.

My point stands, though.

I'm really here to discuss issues, you have historically been one of the more "reasonable" liberals, relatively speaking and I just didn't want to miss the threads you have started where you discuss the issues and policies of Hillary that get you all fired up.

I mean, winning for the sole sake of winning is pretty lame.

There has to be someway that you see HIllary's election benefiting the US, or what's the point, right?

YOu've certainly seem me discussing Trump's issues and how I see them being good for Americans and America, right?
There are numerous threads you can discuss issues, you can even start one. Please stay on topic

An interesting metric on this election is betting odds. Not where people will put their vote but where they put their money

After the RNC the odds were 68 to 32 for Hillary

They are now 77 to 23 for Hillary

yiostheoy, post: 14945070
I agree that Benghazi has been "investigated".

But Hillary has never spoken openly and forthcomingly about it.

Beyond the investigation there is nothing open or forthcoming that would satisfy Hillary haters. Repeating what the haters say is not bing honest as well.

The statements Susan Rice said on the Sunday shows was from the same CIA talking points that were given to Republican members of Congress. They said the crowd at Ambassador Stevens' residence was spontaneous involving the video that was taken over by militants with heavy weapons. Susan Rice quoted the CIA talking points verbatim.

Republicans lied about everything thereafter. There was no stand down order. There was no way to save the four that were killed. There was no eight hour battle going on. Dougherty and Smith were later killed by a mortar direct hit on the roof were they were position. It's tragic but that happened at the CIA annex - It was not State Dept property.

Over twenty Americans were rescued that day Brought to safety in s heavily armored Libyan Government convoy.

The overwhelming majority of Benghazi citizens loved Amb Stevens and America.

It didn't take many militants with heavy weapons to commit violence to Americans that were there. Obviously Amb Stevens thought it was safe to be there on 9/11 or he would not have been doing what he loved.

That's why Stevens' parents do not blame Hillary.

Hillary haters do not want the truth and they would never accept any truth spoken by Hillary to them.

Correll, post: 14955922

Ignore the right-wing media narrative and listen to Clinton's speeches with an open mind. The only link you need is a direct unfiltered link to what Hillary has to say about policy. There is no sense to your requests unless you do know how to download her speeches and interviews.

No need for diversion here.

Ignore the right-wing media narrative and listen to Clinton's speeches with an open mind. The only link you need is a direct unfiltered link to what Hillary has to say about policy. There is no sense to your requests unless you do know how to download her speeches and interviews.

I am well aware of her positions. I disagree with them.

THis is a discussion site. RW has been making threads about HIllary.

I seem to have missed the ones for discussing issues.

That is the sense of my request.

We will have to see but if HRC maintains a double digit lead nationally plus double digits in Michigan and Pennsylvania, plus the fact that Dem internal polling in Va is well enough that ads are being pulled in my state with a 6 point lead, (lots of ifs I know) then the more advertising and organizing can be sent into Georgia, Arizona, Utah, Montana and yes even Texas. Texas is closer to getting a bluish tint than ever before.

Pubs lose Texas or have to defend against the large Hispanic vote there - it will be rout city.

My opinion is that much of the doubt about Clinton during the primaries was due to polling that showed Sanders defeating Trump or Cruz much more substantially than Clinton would. This big surge puts those worries all behind us now.

Correll, post: 14957034

Very well. Most Americans according to polls being discussed in this thread disagree with you. This is a democracy. Live with it. You are wrong.

I understand people are free to post threads on subjects of their choosing.

If you wish to discuss a Democratic policy that you disagree with, direct me to one or create one. No need for RW to try to read your mind about the problems you have with Hillary.

I'll take a look if you are willing to base your arguments on facts, not RWer talking points.

Very well. Most Americans according to polls being discussed in this thread disagree with you. This is a democracy. Live with it. You are wrong.

If that were true, than Hillary would be running on the issues, not running away from them.

How many Americans trust the government to vet Muslims we leave into the country, vs how many support Trump's ban?

How many Americans want to leave the border effectively open?

How many Americans are happy with new record trade deficits ever year?

No, your panic mongering is what is turning this around for Hillary, not the "issues".

Which is why RW has NOT been starting threads about issues, and instead does Rah, Rah threads like this to create a Bandwagon effect.

It's a form of Logical Fallacy used as a Propaganda ploy.

Are you one of the partisans doing it, or one of it's dupes?

I understand people are free to post threads on subjects of their choosing.

If you wish to discuss a Democratic policy that you disagree with, direct me to one or create one. No need for RW to try to read your mind about the problems you have with Hillary.

I'll take a look if you are willing to base your arguments on facts, not RWer talking points.

If so you are a very rare lefty.

Query: What is your primary issue that leads you to support Hillary?

We will have to see but if HRC maintains a double digit lead nationally plus double digits in Michigan and Pennsylvania, plus the fact that Dem internal polling in Va is well enough that ads are being pulled in my state with a 6 point lead, (lots of ifs I know) then the more advertising and organizing can be sent into Georgia, Arizona, Utah, Montana and yes even Texas. Texas is closer to getting a bluish tint than ever before.

Pubs lose Texas or have to defend against the large Hispanic vote there - it will be rout city.

My opinion is that much of the doubt about Clinton during the primaries was due to polling that showed Sanders defeating Trump or Cruz much more substantially than Clinton would. This big surge puts those worries all behind us now.
The numbers have turned and Hillary is back to a big lead

The next big event is the debate in September

If Trump does not convince he is presidential, he is doomed

I will be happy to discuss issues with you any time. Name any issue and we can discuss Trump vs Hillary. The economy, social policy, foreign policy.....you name it

Just not on this thread

The wisdom of the Framers and their creation of a Constitutional Republic rather than a democracy – it’s as if they foresaw the likes of Trump, and gave us the Electoral College to safeguard citizens’ rights and protected liberties accordingly:

“Even if Donald Trump wins the popular vote for President in November, it is entirely possible — and even Constitutionally acceptable — that we could be spared from his leadership.

For that, we can thank the Electoral College.

We take for granted every four years that the Electoral College will vote accordingly to the winners of each state’s popular vote.

But there is nothing in the Constitution, federal law or electoral history saying it has to be that way. The Electoral College has the freedom to override the people’s choice — in part, to expressly stop someone like Trump from taking over.”

Here's how the Electoral College could prevent a President Trump

Funny, a couple of months ago, well before Trump was the nominee, you started a thread claiming, that due to demographic changes that the "next Republican President has not been born yet".

If you really believed what you said then, then to now claim that Trump's chances rests on his debate performance, is a lie on your part.

So, which is it?

Are you lying now, or were you lying then?

I will be happy to discuss issues with you any time. Name any issue and we can discuss Trump vs Hillary. The economy, social policy, foreign policy.....you name it

Just not on this thread

THat's a lie.

You know damn well that the issues are not on your side.

That is why you, your side, and indeed, even Hillary are running away from the issues and doing nothing except personal attacks, fear mongering and various propaganda ploys, like this Rah, Rah, circle jerk thread you have running here.

This is proved by your complete inability to show ANY threads you have started were you are celebrating Hillary's issues, plans policies and how good they will be for America.

For you.

13872917_10154403004823875_5768065386736273657_n.jpg

The wisdom of the Framers and their creation of a Constitutional Republic rather than a democracy – it’s as if they foresaw the likes of Trump, and gave us the Electoral College to safeguard citizens’ rights and protected liberties accordingly:

“Even if Donald Trump wins the popular vote for President in November, it is entirely possible — and even Constitutionally acceptable — that we could be spared from his leadership.

For that, we can thank the Electoral College.

We take for granted every four years that the Electoral College will vote accordingly to the winners of each state’s popular vote.

But there is nothing in the Constitution, federal law or electoral history saying it has to be that way. The Electoral College has the freedom to override the people’s choice — in part, to expressly stop someone like Trump from taking over.”

Here's how the Electoral College could prevent a President Trump

Only a liar or a fool would claim that Trump is whom the Founders were afraid of.

As a leftie, I guess you count as both.

Funny, a couple of months ago, well before Trump was the nominee, you started a thread claiming, that due to demographic changes that the "next Republican President has not been born yet".

If you really believed what you said then, then to now claim that Trump's chances rests on his debate performance, is a lie on your part.

So, which is it?

Are you lying now, or were you lying then?
The electoral college map is why I think the next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Republicans had a good chance to beat Hillary, then they became the party of stupid and selected Trump

Trump will destroy the Hispanic vote leading to Florida, Arizona and Texas going blue. KIlling any chance the GOP has for the White House

Forum List

Back