Let's go over the fiscal cliff!

The "Fiscal Cliff" will impact jobs, some families and some of the economy. But what it will also do is cut the deficit and the debt, dramatically.

It also hits the peeps that vote Republican the most. People who work in the defense industry.

Well..their meme is that "Government doesn't create jobs".

That might change a bit when the reduction in government spending puts them out of work.

Pretty simple solution. Obama needs to look up what a compromise means and then do it. All we got so far is political positioning from him.

I wanna go over the cliff. I'm ashamed of America.
what stupid thing to say. just cause gop lost a election . gop still won the house again. country voted for congress to work together, not to follow idelogy. both obama and boehner need to put party aside and country first.

:eusa_pray:Sorry dude...it didn't happen in the past 4 years and it isn't going to happen now. Pack your bags.

Obama doesn't know the meaning of the word compromise. Now he doesn't even need the public, look out.

Obama doesn't know the meaning of the word compromise. Now he doesn't even need the public, look out.

He's not going to compromise, so I figure we should take it off the cliff!

He's never compromised before. Why would he start now?
No, you are right. Let the Dems have what they want. Higher taxes, cuts to military spending, more welfare. This economy will be trashed in no time. Let them run on that in 2014.

He's not going to compromise, so I figure we should take it off the cliff!

He's never compromised before. Why would he start now?
No, you are right. Let the Dems have what they want. Higher taxes, cuts to military spending, more welfare. This economy will be trashed in no time. Let them run on that in 2014.

Barry hasn't fixed the economy in four years. The Reps still hold the House and the Dems still hold the Senate. Nothing has changed.

Another four years of that fuck in the WH isn't going to improve the economy because that fuck doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Lets just hope we can all fiscally survive another four years.

It look to me like this unfolds into a compromise where the Democrats get tax loopholes and certain deductions removed and declare victory with higher taxes collected on the rich and Republicans claim budget cuts. All of this is meaningless, as it doesn't amount to enough to change the direction of debt in this country.

Forum List

Back