Let's go over the fiscal cliff!

I fear we see a fiscal.cliff. Signs since election not promising. Obama and Boehner seem way of any compromise. I think fiscal cliff would be a total nightmare and lead to increased unemployment.

Arent you supposed to be in England?

I fear we see a fiscal.cliff. Signs since election not promising. Obama and Boehner seem way of any compromise. I think fiscal cliff would be a total nightmare and lead to increased unemployment.

Again like I said during election. What happens in America affects the rest of the world.

At my peak I was being trashed for the volume of my posts. This decker character was posting double what I did...nearly 135 posts a day all giving Obama a virtual cyber blow job. Now he's concerned with the issues. Spare me...

Plain and simple, Obama isn't compromising. Going over the cliff is ALL on him.

I think we should call the house and tell them to let the country go off the cliff. The American people want higher taxes(they hate the bush tax cuts) and reelected Obama. well, the other half of this country doesn't and reelected the house!

I'd say do nothing! The people voted for grid-lock!

One side wants more free shit and the other wants less. :eusa_shhh:

We also didn't pass anymore debt ceiling increases. Let's end this fucker.

I couldn't agree MORE--let Obama and the democrat party hang themselves.

At my peak I was being trashed for the volume of my posts. This decker character was posting double what I did...nearly 135 posts a day all giving Obama a virtual cyber blow job. Now he's concerned with the issues. Spare me...
fuck off. just because i want someone to win does not mean during election i did not mention the danger of gidlock congress. i mentioned it loads of time idiot.

I think we should call the house and tell them to let the country go off the cliff. The American people want higher taxes(they hate the bush tax cuts) and reelected Obama. well, the other half of this country doesn't and reelected the house!

yep well that will help country. increasing unemployment , all for political gain in 2016. if both dems and gop let this happen their both idiots that deserve nothing but contempt by american people.

yep well that will help country. increasing unemployment , all for political gain in 2016. if both dems and gop let this happen their both idiots that deserve nothing but contempt by american people.

it's not hard to gain the contempt of the American people, we contempt you already. :cool:

You don't have to say it. Actions speak louder than words. Reuglate them and tax them right out of the country. So the question is what will you replace them with? Huh?

No, that's not what I said at all. I said we need to lessen their grip on our government, get money and lobbyists out of our legislative process and get corporate (and union) money out of our election process. I'm guessing you failed to learn reading comprehension in high school.

Oh, and corporations use the majority of our resources - electricity, gas, waste removal ect. and many of them pollute our air and water, so they should pay taxes to support their communities and this country. Use more resources / pay taxes to offset the extra use / infrastructure.

And we have learned what happens when you let corporations "police" themselves, especially the colluding thieves in the health insurance industry. Regulation protects US citizens from their shenanigans (or they used to before corporations could buy that legislation in their favor).

Last edited:

it's not hard to gain the contempt of the American people, we contempt you already. :cool:
well the issue is letting country go over fiscal cliff would be total nightmare and hurt everybody. why both sides let that happen i don,t know. it damange the speaker and the president and the house and the senate.

nobody gains from this other then increasing dislouisement of young people in the process of american political going on.

I wanna go over the cliff. I'm ashamed of America.
what stupid thing to say. just cause gop lost a election . gop still won the house again. country voted for congress to work together, not to follow idelogy. both obama and boehner need to put party aside and country first.

You don't have to say it. Actions speak louder than words. Reuglate them and tax them right out of the country. So the question is what will you replace them with? Huh?

No, that's not what I said at all. I said we need to lessen their grip on our government, get money and lobbyists out of our legislative process and get corporate (and union) money out of our election process. I'm guessing you failed to learn reading comprehension in high school.

Oh, and corporations use the majority of our resources - electricity, gas, waste removal ect. and many of them pollute our air and water, so they should pay taxes to support their communities and this country. Use more resources / pay taxes to offset the extra use / infrastructure.

And we have learned what happens when you let corporations "police" themselves, especially the colluding thieves in the health insurance industry. Regulation protects US citizens from their shenanigans (or they used to before corporations could buy that legislation in their favor).

So, the question still remains, Have you thought about what you will replace them with?

I wanna go over the cliff. I'm ashamed of America.
what stupid thing to say. just cause gop lost a election . gop still won the house again. country voted for congress to work together, not to follow idelogy. both obama and boehner need to put party aside and country first.

Did you think it was stupid when michelle obama said it?

That's been happening since 2008

well the issue is letting country go over fiscal cliff would be total nightmare and hurt everybody. why both sides let that happen i don,t know. it damange the speaker and the president and the house and the senate.

nobody gains from this other then increasing dislouisement of young people in the process of american political going on.

DIS LOUISE MENT wtf does that mean exactly?

in the end if no deal is agree before december 31st then america will feel the pain big time with increase in unemployment

Forum List

Back