Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

All to make another party look bad....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

It is NOT to "make another party look bad". It's to save the fucking future of this nation which has been fast-tracked to Communism thanks to Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the idiot assholes who vote for them.

It is very clear now that it is going to take a catastrophic event for the moderates to understand that liberal policy (ie communism) = failure, misery, and poverty.

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

Looks like Gramps has seen the light.
It's OK if you wanna cross over to the other side.
No hard feelings. :D

Maybe Obama can arrange to have Frank Sinatra to give you a call...

Last edited:
Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

You seem to be laboring under the impression that it's not headed that way already.

I think we should call the house and tell them to let the country go off the cliff. The American people want higher taxes(they hate the bush tax cuts) and reelected Obama. well, the other half of this country doesn't and reelected the house!

I'd say do nothing! The people voted for grid-lock!

One side wants more free shit and the other wants less. :eusa_shhh:

We also didn't pass anymore debt ceiling increases. Let's end this fucker.

I couldn't agree MORE--let Obama and the democrat party hang themselves.
yep well that will help country. increasing unemployment , all for political gain in 2016. if both dems and gop let this happen their both idiots that deserve nothing but contempt by american people.

The American people VOTED for increasing unemployment and more debt. And as of Tuesday, it's happening. The debt bomb is ticking, the gravy train is about to jump the tracks, and we're not in any position to stop any of it. About all we can do is make sure that the ones who caused it get full credit for all their hard "work".

The House would originate a spending bill, so it would be the Democrats who get to compromise/deny a resolution.

Since the last two House budget bills have been ignored by the Democrats, the GOP leadership in the House would be justified in demanding the introduction of a Democrat sponsored bill.

I want the House to send a bill to the Senate extending ALL of the Bush tax cuts and let them deal with it. If they can't pass it, the GOP can not be blamed. If they do pass it and Obama has the stones to veto it, the GOP can not be blamed.l

What they will probably do is put it off for 6 months and pretend to write a comprehensive tax reform bill.

Even if they stop themselves from the fiscal cliff, we are still falling head long down the Deficit Mountain.

Sorry, that's hardly free as you must be pretty bad off to get one. And a phone could be a necessity for some. I'm talking free, show me where I get the free stuff. PS I very far from poor, I'd just like to confirm you are telling America a truth about this free stuff. I'll wait.

Free government cell phone

Why is going over the fiscal cliff fair
1# It taxes the rich=good for democrats
2# It spread the taxes overall classes=good for republicans
3# No debt ceiling increase=good for the nation!
4# It cuts the budget=may not be good but hey got to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Sorry, that's hardly free as you must be pretty bad off to get one. And a phone could be a necessity for some. I'm talking free, show me where I get the free stuff. PS I very far from poor, I'd just like to confirm you are telling America a truth about this free stuff. I'll wait.

Free government cell phone
If you meet certain low-income requirements, you can receive a free basic cell phone with a free calling plan of 250 minutes per month.

Free means at no cost. Just because you can't get one doesn't mean it isn't true that cell phones are free to millions of Americans.

Over the past few years, the program has put more than 12 million wireless feature phones into the hands of low-income Americans.

Last edited:
Why is going over the fiscal cliff fair
1# It taxes the rich=good for democrats
2# It spread the taxes overall classes=good for republicans
3# No debt ceiling increase=good for the nation!
4# It cuts the budget=may not be good but hey got to start somewhere.

It will absolutely trash the economy. And politically that isn't bad. Let the Dems run on that in 2014.

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

You seem to be laboring under the impression that it's not headed that way already.

the panic in his comments are jumping off the screen...hahahahaha:clap2:

gotta love a good rude awakening

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

It is NOT to "make another party look bad". It's to save the fucking future of this nation which has been fast-tracked to Communism thanks to Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the idiot assholes who vote for them.

It is very clear now that it is going to take a catastrophic event for the moderates to understand that liberal policy (ie communism) = failure, misery, and poverty .

They send our boys to war to die for Oil, Gold and other resources :tank: :Boom2:

While the remaining citizen sheep are bowing down :udaman: to their official usurpian dictator...

Barack Hussein Obama as he dance his way thru 4 more years of lies :dance:

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

The "Fiscal Cliff" will impact jobs, some families and some of the economy. But what it will also do is cut the deficit and the debt, dramatically.

It also hits the peeps that vote Republican the most. People who work in the defense industry.

Well..their meme is that "Government doesn't create jobs".

That might change a bit when the reduction in government spending puts them out of work.

Fuck the country
Fuck our jobs
Fuck the inflation
Fuck the economy
Fuck our future
Fuck our familys
Fuck our credit rating

It is very clear now that it is going to take a catastrophic event for the moderates to understand that liberal policy (ie communism) = failure, misery, and poverty .

They send our boys to war to die for Oil, Gold and other resources :tank: :Boom2:

While the remaining citizen sheep are bowing down :udaman: to their official usurpian dictator...

Who's "they"?

You've got a pretty short memory.

Both Afghanistan and Iraq were started by Bush.

Bush didn't have to invade either country.

Who's "they"?

You've got a pretty short memory.

Both Afghanistan and Iraq were started by Bush.

Bush didn't have to invade either country.

Both continued, and new conflicts started, under Obama. Both are guilty.

Forum List

Back