Let's Give Terrorists a Podium

the constitution does not give them a right to a civilian criminal trial.....they have a right to military tribunals....you are flat out wrong

You are wrong. Well .... I'll go with the much more learned, conservative legal minds if it's all the same to you. (Well, regardless of what you think about it - I'll agree with those who have the creditials to make that call.)

Leading conservative backs N.Y. trials - Fred Barbash - POLITICO.com

So YOU can tell me till your blue in the face (and I suspect you have) but better minds disagree with you. And so do I.

you want to believe a hack that says military justice is not real....go for it

then you should petition obama to pardon everyone ever convicted in a military code, afterall, they are not REAL (per your link) judges and juries

Hyperbole and strawman
There is a correct application of military justice as is noted by "the hack."
This just ain't one of 'em.

Now, if you CAN discuss the issue, without hyperbole and strawman, then I would be very interested in hearing how you rationalize to yourself, that it is OK to "defend" America by turning it into something other than America?

do not preach to me about American values, about me being a rightwing pussy, or any of that other bullshit you leftwing lunatics try to espouse. We all know this isn't about America, her values or anything like that. This is a way for the left wing to punish America, President Bush the CIA and our military.. you can wrap it in any shiny paper you can pull outta yer ass, it still stinks,, and Americans know it. It stinks. there's a reason I don't give the messiah his proper title,, and he shows me the validity of my decision every day. I have never second guessed myself. You assipes are using 3000 dead Americans to score political points for the far far left and that makes you despicable. IMHO. and I'm dead serious.

the title is "Let's Give Terrorists a Podium". you are scared to let the terrorists say anything that could be bad against America b/c you are scared people would join them. if you really believed in america and its value you wouldn't care what was said against or who heard it b/c it wouldn't sway those people.

I said nothing about the CIa / intel stuff b/c that was already handled properly in the first 9/11 case and it will done again that way.

If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?

You people are SOOOOO in love with your messiah, that he could tell you all to lay down and he could take a DUMP in your mouth, and you good little barry worshipping sheeple would THANK him, and defend him for doing it. Because you know what? That's EXACTLY what you're doing NOW!

you humor me with your random, misplaced outbursts - I voted for ron paul

and I never defended sending him to civilian court, I just said how its going to be once hes there.

your partisan copy/paste drivel really does humor me though

You are wrong. Well .... I'll go with the much more learned, conservative legal minds if it's all the same to you. (Well, regardless of what you think about it - I'll agree with those who have the creditials to make that call.)

So YOU can tell me till your blue in the face (and I suspect you have) but better minds disagree with you. And so do I.

then you should petition obama to pardon everyone ever convicted in a military code, afterall, they are not REAL (per your link) judges and juries

Hyperbole and strawman

Now, if you CAN discuss the issue, without hyperbole and strawman, then I would be very interested in hearing how you rationalize to yourself, that it is OK to "defend" America by turning it into something other than America?

Flying planes into the the twin towers = ACT OF WAR.

ACT OF WAR = Military Tribunal

END OF STORY.

To try "terrorists" in a "civilian court" granting them "RIGHTS" under the "CONSTITUTION" is pure, unadulterated, LUNACY! Thank the terrorist coddling muslim obama and his lap dog AG for this SLAP IN AMERICA'S FACE. They hate America. They hate what it stands for, and they want to TEAR IT DOWN... and so do those here defending this circus. They all ought to be brought up on charges of TREASON.

Folks, I understand that they've scared you. It's exactly what they wanted to do. They wanted to scare you enough so that you'd be willing to cast aside our values and principles in order to feel safer.

If you allow them to win, then you just essentially spit in the face of everyone who died to protect these values and principles. If OTHERS could die to defend these values, can't you accept a little fear or hardship to protect them?

Thank God, most of us are courageous enough to do our part.

you need to find some new bullshit to spew,, that shit is so old,, it's like your race card it's worn the hell out.

yea.. YOU sure are one to talk about someone else getting new bullshit to spew.

don't you even think it the least bit odd that suddenly out of the clear clear blue,, military tribunals are now satan's work?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the title is "Let's Give Terrorists a Podium". you are scared to let the terrorists say anything that could be bad against America b/c you are scared people would join them. if you really believed in america and its value you wouldn't care what was said against or who heard it b/c it wouldn't sway those people.

I said nothing about the CIa / intel stuff b/c that was already handled properly in the first 9/11 case and it will done again that way.

If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?

You people are SOOOOO in love with your messiah, that he could tell you all to lay down and he could take a DUMP in your mouth, and you good little barry worshipping sheeple would THANK him, and defend him for doing it. Because you know what? That's EXACTLY what you're doing NOW!

you humor me with your random, misplaced outbursts - I voted for ron paul

and I never defended sending him to civilian court, I just said how its going to be once hes there.

your partisan copy/paste drivel really does humor me though

And your inane, teleprompter, liberal drivel has even less relevance.

There's nothing "funny" about what's going on. That's your problem. You don't take any of this serious. Maybe you'd like living in China better.

Hyperbole and strawman

Flying planes into the the twin towers = ACT OF WAR.

ACT OF WAR = Military Tribunal

END OF STORY.

To try "terrorists" in a "civilian court" granting them "RIGHTS" under the "CONSTITUTION" is pure, unadulterated, LUNACY! Thank the terrorist coddling muslim obama and his lap dog AG for this SLAP IN AMERICA'S FACE. They hate America. They hate what it stands for, and they want to TEAR IT DOWN... and so do those here defending this circus. They all ought to be brought up on charges of TREASON.

and the PENTAGON THEY BOMBED THE PENTAGON.. notice not one un American leftist asswipe will respond to THAT??? ain't that odd?

do not preach to me about American values, about me being a rightwing pussy, or any of that other bullshit you leftwing lunatics try to espouse. We all know this isn't about America, her values or anything like that. This is a way for the left wing to punish America, President Bush the CIA and our military.. you can wrap it in any shiny paper you can pull outta yer ass, it still stinks,, and Americans know it. It stinks. there's a reason I don't give the messiah his proper title,, and he shows me the validity of my decision every day. I have never second guessed myself. You assipes are using 3000 dead Americans to score political points for the far far left and that makes you despicable. IMHO. and I'm dead serious.

this is your chance to put the USA, President Bush, Cheny the CIA, and the military on trial. Everybody but you knows it..

And your inane, teleprompter, liberal drivel has even less relevance.

There's nothing "funny" about what's going on. That's your problem. You don't take any of this serious. Maybe you'd like living in China better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you would make a fine jester

nice job on deflection

Hyperbole and strawman

you truly are ignorant....you didn't even read your link so now you falsely accuse me of hyperbole and strawman.....from your link:

I do think the Constitution does not allow our military to shoot prisoners it captures without a trial before a real judge and a jury.

that is his reasoning for trying them in a civilian criminal court instead of a military court....because he believes they are not real judges and juries....

now, do you want to be honest and read your own bullshit instead of accusing others? there are also other experts out there who are against this....so to hold up your one expert as the end all be all is really short sighted....but i have feeling you only accept opinions that already conform to your world view....

you owe me an apology skippy

wtf? so now obama and the scotus support illegal trials? you are the one who is scared.....i can't believe you're claiming that legal military tribunals would be unconstitutional....and unfair....

thanks for proving that you are lunatic and have no idea what you're talking about.....you are just an obama apologist, nothing more

i don't really give a shit what you can or cannot believe. No one outside of your cookie cutter, flag draped phantom WMD types might have a problem with preordained trial results but.. fortunately, there are my kind of Americans around keeping your ironic asses in check.

Now, enjoy the reality of the trials that WILL happen and wipe up all the bloodleaking out of your gushing pussy.

you really are a dickhead....

i noticed you cowardly ran away from the fact you're calling military trials unconstitutional and unfair.....why don't you have obama pardon everyone ever convicted under such unconstitutional trials?

and you really are a pussy.... got anything else to add, snatch?

and yes, given the preordained result via military tribunal and the secrecy involved with military tribunals it's pretty clear that they won't get a fair trial. Seriously, your kind are like iraqis who spit on the hanging corpse of Saddam Husein barely seconds after he was hung just so you can feel some kind of retribution. Pathetic, really.

this is your chance to put the USA, President Bush, Cheny the CIA, and the military on trial. Everybody but you knows it..

history has already judged many on that list and people have already made up their mind regarding the things they did since 9/11.

Oh they know it WT... but since they're liberals, and the decision to go through with this political grand standing and constitution murdering circus came from their messiah, you will NEVER get them to ADMIT IT. They will sit here on this board and lie until the end of time, just because....

The real pansy asses are the liberals who are too afraid to admit that an act of war happened when their terrorist buddies hit the US Pentagon.. End of story,, all the smart lipped talking points falls in flames right there..

Oh they know it WT... but since they're liberals, and the decision to go through with this political grand standing and constitution murdering circus came from their messiah, you will NEVER get them to ADMIT IT. They will sit here on this board and lie until the end of time, just because....

well I know they won't admit it,, but you have to give them the chance to admit it was an act of war before you once again declare them an abject failure just like the asswipe they put in office.

The real pansy asses are the liberals who are too afraid to admit that an act of war happened when their terrorist buddies hit the US Pentagon.. End of story,, all the smart lipped talking points falls in flames right there..

Liberals are the ones trying the sons of bitches

This WILL, as has already been noted, be the BIGGEST MISTAKE any sitting President has EVER made in the history of the United States of America.

If obama were to be impeached and thrown out of office TODAY, it wouldn't be TOO SOON.

Worse than invading two countries under false premises? I think you have your hopes for Obama failing set a scosh to high.

o you are a birther lololol why did I even bother

Oh... and you're one of those that couldn't care less where obama was born... why did I even bother.

explain the hawiian newspaper announcing his birth.... were the editors in on it?

Hawaiian newspapers don't know where obama was born either, nor does an announcement prove anything. That's no more proof than the man in the moon.

The announcement in the newspaper was automatically generated in response to a "certificate of live birth" being "issued." It means nothing more than someone was given a certificate of live birth." They even got obama's address wrong in that clipping. Why? Hell obama himself didn't even know what HOSPITAL he was born in. He listed two different ones on two different documents. Why?

Yeah you just forget about it. It's not important... right? I mean who gives a fuck if the man in the Oval Office isn't qualified to be there. Sure he might completely fuck the country up but, where he was born, aaaahh... who gives a fuck.... right?

Wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back