Let's Give Terrorists a Podium

I think NEWSWEEK is sufficiently left!

Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged on Wednesday a previously unspoken proviso to the controversial decision to try alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four co-conspirators in a federal court in New York: even if the defendants are somehow acquitted, they will still stay behind bars.

'Heads I Win, Tails You Lose': In 9/11 Case, KSM Won't Walk Free Even If Found Not Guilty - Declassified Blog - Newsweek.com

Now you asswipes just go right ahead and tell the world how wonderful that judicial system is.. huuuuum?

Clean out your diapers folks - Americans haven't fought and died to protect and preserve the principles and ideals that make America great only to let you throw them out the window the first time YOU get nervous.

Clean out your diapers folks - Americans haven't fought and died to protect and preserve the principles and ideals that make America great only to let you throw them out the window the first time YOU get nervous.

you, like holder and obamalama have lost all credibility, you don't even have walking around sense.. We mock you.. sell that justice system you so proudly hail.. even if yer acquitted we ain't a gonna let ya go? no sirreeeeee.

"If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?"

Which section is that in the Constitution? I can't find it anywhere but on FoxNews

Duh? ... :cuckoo:

Sheeezuz Christ man... THINK before you TYPE!

Duh? :cuckoo: is not an answer

Show me where in the Constitution

You fucking MORON.... that is EXACTLY what I asked YOU to do... holy shit fire... YOU DRUNK?

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT IT GUARANTEES RIGHTS TO FOREIGN TERRORISTS CAUGHT IN AN ACT OF WAR AGAINST AMERICA.

Somebody riddle me this.. Holder said,, 'even if acquitted they will never walk free." how does that work in America's wonderful world wide worthy justice system???

?

Yeah...it's crazy....Holder says he can still hold KSM because he is an "enemy combatant"......well DUH....

But guess that means after he is tried in a civilian criminal circus court....he can then send him to a military court....

What's next.......civil court for damages.....? ...traffic court? :lol:

no one is advocating that you dishonest tool.....

and i laugh at your expert and yoru claims that military trials are unconstitutional and not good enough for the terrorists.....holder states that the USS Cole bomber will not be tried in a civilian court, but a military court....

Eric Holder to Try 9/11 al Qaeda Planners in NY Civilian Court - WSJ.com

now what do you have to say?

He said nothing of the kind. At least I don't have to try to re-write to get it to say something it does not.

i even quoted it you dishonest dolt....

you've been nothing but dishonest in any discussion regarding this....i gave you his full quote and yet you continue to deny it....

:cuckoo:

"Calabresi said such proceedings should only be used “for the purpose of maintaining military discipline. No one thinks the trials of the 9/11 terrorists have anything to do with military discipline. They have to do with well-deserved punishment. When our government wants and needs to punish, it must go to court to accomplish that.”

reposted here - clearly indicating the appropriate use of military justice

so where's my apology?

maybe you are not dishonest, maybe you really are this stupid:

I do think the Constitution does not allow our military to shoot prisoners it captures without a trial before a real judge and a jury.

that is his reasoning for trying them in a civilian versus military court.....because military courts do not have real judges and juries.....

further, holder has said that the USS cole bomber is going to get a military trial....

now, where is my apology for that lie and then you keep running from the lie that you claim i said your expert said something when i never said he did....

further, you're a lying hack....i never said your article said that he wanted to throw out all previous military trials.....i said you should do that since you believe they are unconstitutional and your hack expert says they aren't real judges or juries....if they are not good enough for you now, why should they ever be valid....you think they are unfair, unconstitutional, won't give the terrorists a proper trial....then you should throw out all military trials

let's see if you can show some honesty and intelligence....i'll give you the benefit of the doubt....

vulgarity and personal insults - a sure sign that facts and logic are not on your side .....

I asked you two basic question, you answered neither,, something about "clean out your diapers" so by your own standards dud you fail.. you have no answers, only talking points,, loser!

i laugh at your expert and yoru claims that military trials are unconstitutional
Since you lost on what was really said, you try to save face by arguing with something that clearly WASN'T said ..... pathetic

Own up to your error - or surrender all credibility.

i laugh at your expert and yoru claims that military trials are unconstitutional
Since you lost on what was really said, you try to save face by arguing with something that clearly WASN'T said ..... pathetic

Own up to your error - or surrender all credibility.

post 149....

and my my....such cowardly posting....cut out the parts that prove you wrong....wuss, you are fast losing all credibility

Last edited:
i even quoted it you dishonest dolt....

you've been nothing but dishonest in any discussion regarding this....i gave you his full quote and yet you continue to deny it....

:cuckoo:

reposted here - clearly indicating the appropriate use of military justice

so where's my apology?

maybe you are not dishonest, maybe you really are this stupid:

I do think the Constitution does not allow our military to shoot prisoners it captures without a trial before a real judge and a jury.

that is his reasoning for trying them in a civilian versus military court.....because military courts do not have real judges and juries.....

further, holder has said that the USS cole bomber is going to get a military trial....

now, where is my apology for that lie and then you keep running from the lie that you claim i said your expert said something when i never said he did....

further, you're a lying hack....i never said your article said that he wanted to throw out all previous military trials.....i said you should do that since you believe they are unconstitutional and your hack expert says they aren't real judges or juries....if they are not good enough for you now, why should they ever be valid....you think they are unfair, unconstitutional, won't give the terrorists a proper trial....then you should throw out all military trials

let's see if you can show some honesty and intelligence....i'll give you the benefit of the doubt....

don't hold yer breath Yurt.. honesty and intelligence are clearly lacking here.. although I admire your optimism! :eusa_angel:

Its up to the judge to decide what is pertinent to their defense. He can shut down any grand standing. Most judges do

Yes and watch the appeals start flowing. Judges allow great deal of latitude to the defense for that very reason.

Well... pretty much looks like the obamabot liberals ran out of excuses and gas, and two simple questions go unanswered...

1). How can obama lap dog holder declare that even if KSM is acquitted, he still won't be set free?

2). Where in the constitution does it guarantee foreign terrorists "rights?"

Last edited:
I should have assumed as much - but I always like to give posters the benefit of the doubt until they PROVE they don't deserve it.

And a poster who cannot admit a mistake when it is documented beyond all spin, clearly doesn't merit serious attention - and I give no other kind.

Have a wonderful evening.

i think newsweek is sufficiently left!

attorney general eric holder acknowledged on wednesday a previously unspoken proviso to the controversial decision to try alleged 9/11 mastermind khalid sheikh mohammed and four co-conspirators in a federal court in new york: Even if the defendants are somehow acquitted, they will still stay behind bars.

'heads i win, tails you lose': In 9/11 case, ksm won't walk free even if found not guilty - declassified blog - newsweek.com

now you asswipes just go right ahead and tell the world how wonderful that judicial system is.. Huuuuum?

I should have assumed as much - but I always like to give posters the benefit of the doubt until they PROVE they don't deserve it.

And a poster who cannot admit a mistake when it is documented beyond all spin, clearly doesn't merit serious attention - and I give no other kind.

Have a wonderful evening.

well...i gave you the benefit and you pissed it away....

kind of hard for you to deal with facts and truths isn't it? thats why you have to give up, so you can still convince yourself your right without ever having to face the truth....

the guys words speak for themselves, you refuse to recant that i did not say something you claimed i said.....you ignore that holder is going to try the USS cole bomber in a military court....

so i understand, you have now have no argument in the debate so you slink away....

:clap2:

Forum List

Back