Let's Give Terrorists a Podium

Oh fuck yeah,, I'm impressed and I'm sure the rest of the world will fall down in adoration and kiss your leftist ass for a judical system the presumes guilt and assures us of execution before a jury has even been picked.. that's the way the taliban does business.. that your new organization? the taliban?

i'm not the one advocating closed room, secret courts which limit the accused from defending themselves, goofnut. That would be you.. so, your taliban accusation fails on it's face.

:lol:

you may not be....but obama has and the scotus has....you're so ignorant on this topic it is appalling

next

and YOU ARE NOT? give me a fucking break. The very position you are taking here relies upon a secret, muted trial in which no one gets to see that predetermined military trials are conducted fairly. Hell, terrorists don't deserve a fair trial, right?

sheesh..

If anything THIS will allow us to retain even the slightest bit of validity and integrity regarding our legal system even if we've already accepted a predetermined result of the trial. If you would rather sweep everything under a nice rug then feel free to vote Ollie North for President in '12. Hopefully, the irony is not lost on those paying attention.

Again, the SHOW, as you put it, illustrates the superiority of our system versus theirs; one that is ironically mimicked in your solution to red stamp convictions. Pretending that terrorism all of a sudden becomes lethal because muslims are allowed to defend themselves outside of a closed room kangaroo court is just asinine. You can't predict what will or won't be said at this trial. But, your fervor in trying to mute the accuses speaks volumes about what length you'll go to keep mum anything that is not politically prudent.

Hell, that you seem to think this is some giant conspiracy meant to redirect attention from unemployment, as if the unemployed will forget that they are out of work, is three shades of fucking retarded and conveys just how desperate your kind is to polish the turd of your last pair of presidential votes.

too bad for you that half of us in the US still care about legal standards outside of back room bullets and red tape trials.

Oh please, we know exactly what is going to come out at trial. The same things that we've already heard. Mean ole Bush waterboarded me. They said they'd kill my children. They wouldn't let me sleep. They made me listen to Barry Manilow. Blah, blah, blah. I think we all know that "enhanced interrogation methods" were used. The only thing new to the public that is liable to come out at trial are the programs our intelligence agencies use to thwart terrorist plots. We'll just hand our playbook to the jihadi's. And there is nothing in this farce that shows U.S. court superiority. Military tribunals allow for a full defense. JUst admit it, you don't care about the legal standards here, you just want to watch the spectacle. And if you really don't think that this is a deflection away from current Obama policies and their results in order to save the 2010 elections, then may I offer you a beautiful bridge in New York at an awesome price.

Indeed, we do know.. which is a sad statement about the nature of how swayable our legal system is. But, even so, transparency will preserve what little integrity our system has even if your kind would rather set it all on fire just to keep everything nice and quiet.

and, if you are too stupid to fathom how America will respond to testimony regarding Barry Manilow music then.. well.. feel free to keep crying that the sky is falling.

yea, "full defense even though we are still going to hang your ass" sure does sound like something to brag about! Again, maybe you can castro can go share a box of rounds to deal with uncomfortable accusations of prisoners. I assure you, your less than stellar assumptions about my position on this issue speaks volumes about the ignorance found in flag-draped "with us or against us" mentalities of your kind.

:thup:

Do you not even read what you write? The bolded above is EXACTLY what you and Eric Holder are saying. You have no defensible argument. Sheesh!!

Folks, I understand that they've scared you. It's exactly what they wanted to do. They wanted to scare you enough so that you'd be willing to cast aside our values and principles in order to feel safer.

If you allow them to win, then you just essentially spit in the face of everyone who died to protect these values and principles. If OTHERS could die to defend these values, can't you accept a little fear or hardship to protect them?

Thank God, most of us are courageous enough to do our part.

I don't know about "libs," but I support the Constitutional principle at stake. And I'm not afraid of terrorists. We don't have to toss aside the Constitution to kick their a$$es imho.

If we cast aside our values and our principles because they've scared us silly, they win.

The Constitution dictates our actions here - it's not even a close call.

that is exactly it. But, watch as the usual suspects drape a flag around their opinions and insist that anyone not leaping on board their Fail Trolly hates 'Merica and loves 'Trrrrrists.

Folks, I understand that they've scared you. It's exactly what they wanted to do. They wanted to scare you enough so that you'd be willing to cast aside our values and principles in order to feel safer.

If you allow them to win, then you just essentially spit in the face of everyone who died to protect these values and principles. If OTHERS could die to defend these values, can't you accept a little fear or hardship to protect them?

:facepalm:

after i've informed you and others a few times that both scotus and obama have said they have a right to military tribunals....you're still peddling this bullshit that anyone is scared and we are going to cast aside our values and principles if we try them in a military tribunal.....

unbelievable ignorance

Oh please, we know exactly what is going to come out at trial. The same things that we've already heard. Mean ole Bush waterboarded me. They said they'd kill my children. They wouldn't let me sleep. They made me listen to Barry Manilow. Blah, blah, blah. I think we all know that "enhanced interrogation methods" were used. The only thing new to the public that is liable to come out at trial are the programs our intelligence agencies use to thwart terrorist plots. We'll just hand our playbook to the jihadi's. And there is nothing in this farce that shows U.S. court superiority. Military tribunals allow for a full defense. JUst admit it, you don't care about the legal standards here, you just want to watch the spectacle. And if you really don't think that this is a deflection away from current Obama policies and their results in order to save the 2010 elections, then may I offer you a beautiful bridge in New York at an awesome price.

Indeed, we do know.. which is a sad statement about the nature of how swayable our legal system is. But, even so, transparency will preserve what little integrity our system has even if your kind would rather set it all on fire just to keep everything nice and quiet.

and, if you are too stupid to fathom how America will respond to testimony regarding Barry Manilow music then.. well.. feel free to keep crying that the sky is falling.

yea, "full defense even though we are still going to hang your ass" sure does sound like something to brag about! Again, maybe you can castro can go share a box of rounds to deal with uncomfortable accusations of prisoners. I assure you, your less than stellar assumptions about my position on this issue speaks volumes about the ignorance found in flag-draped "with us or against us" mentalities of your kind.

:thup:

Do you not even read what you write? The bolded above is EXACTLY what you and Eric Holder are saying. You have no defensible argument. Sheesh!!

Apparently, you are not a fan of sarcasm. Nor do you comprehend the origin of Holder's apathy towards the futility of a trial that is more than a bit of red tape on the way to the noose.

the constitution does not give them a right to a civilian criminal trial.....they have a right to military tribunals....you are flat out wrong

You are wrong. Well .... I'll go with the much more learned, conservative legal minds if it's all the same to you. (Well, regardless of what you think about it - I'll agree with those who have the creditials to make that call.)

Leading conservative backs N.Y. trials - Fred Barbash - POLITICO.com

So YOU can tell me till your blue in the face (and I suspect you have) but better minds disagree with you. And so do I.

Last edited:
willowtree, being serious here. do you have that little faith in the american way of doing things / foreign policy that if a 9/11 conspirator starts talking shit about the previously mentioned things that suddenly people are going to take up arms agains the country? you do realize anything they may say has already been said in numerous places, including a large number of published boosk read by thousands (millions?) of people across the USA already?

do not preach to me about American values, about me being a rightwing pussy, or any of that other bullshit you leftwing lunatics try to espouse. We all know this isn't about America, her values or anything like that. This is a way for the left wing to punish America, President Bush the CIA and our military.. you can wrap it in any shiny paper you can pull outta yer ass, it still stinks,, and Americans know it. It stinks. there's a reason I don't give the messiah his proper title,, and he shows me the validity of my decision every day. I have never second guessed myself. You assipes are using 3000 dead Americans to score political points for the far far left and that makes you despicable. IMHO. and I'm dead serious.

i'm not the one advocating closed room, secret courts which limit the accused from defending themselves, goofnut. That would be you.. so, your taliban accusation fails on it's face.

:lol:

you may not be....but obama has and the scotus has....you're so ignorant on this topic it is appalling

next

and YOU ARE NOT? give me a fucking break. The very position you are taking here relies upon a secret, muted trial in which no one gets to see that predetermined military trials are conducted fairly. Hell, terrorists don't deserve a fair trial, right?

sheesh..

wtf? so now obama and the scotus support illegal trials? you are the one who is scared.....i can't believe you're claiming that legal military tribunals would be unconstitutional....and unfair....

thanks for proving that you are lunatic and have no idea what you're talking about.....you are just an obama apologist, nothing more

You're the one who appears SCARED here boy. So damn scared that you think our military isn't any longer up to the job. You need your boy king the messiah and his lap dog AG to step in and shit on the constitution to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy.

Won't work. This thing will go down in history as the biggest FUCK UP by any sitting President and his IDIOT AG. Hell it's half way there already, and the circus hasn't even started yet.

You liberals never cease to amaze me... how you can be so America HATING and.... LIBERAL.

Last edited:

you need to find some new bullshit to spew,, that shit is so old,, it's like your race card it's worn the hell out.

next

sheesh..

wtf? so now obama and the scotus support illegal trials? you are the one who is scared.....i can't believe you're claiming that legal military tribunals would be unconstitutional....and unfair....

thanks for proving that you are lunatic and have no idea what you're talking about.....you are just an obama apologist, nothing more

i don't really give a shit what you can or cannot believe. No one outside of your cookie cutter, flag draped phantom WMD types might have a problem with preordained trial results but.. fortunately, there are my kind of Americans around keeping your ironic asses in check.

Now, enjoy the reality of the trials that WILL happen and wipe up all the bloodleaking out of your gushing pussy.

libs who support this have really gone off the deep end to apologize for obama.....

if we listen to them....we need to throw out every single military trial ever conducted and obama should pardon every single person convicted under the uniform code of military justice.....

simply astonishing how so many libs don't even realize the implications of their worship for obama....

I don't know about "libs," but I support the Constitutional principle at stake. And I'm not afraid of terrorists. We don't have to toss aside the Constitution to kick their a$$es imho.

If we cast aside our values and our principles because they've scared us silly, they win.

that is exactly it. But, watch as the usual suspects drape a flag around their opinions and insist that anyone not leaping on board their Fail Trolly hates 'Merica and loves 'Trrrrrists.

It does take some real gymnastics to spin trashing the constitution into "loving America" doesn't it.

So what, the terrorists obviously achieved their objectives with the lily-livered. Thank God we still have plenty of Americans with backbone.

you need to find some new bullshit to spew,, that shit is so old,, it's like your race card it's worn the hell out.

yea.. YOU sure are one to talk about someone else getting new bullshit to spew.

do not preach to me about American values, about me being a rightwing pussy, or any of that other bullshit you leftwing lunatics try to espouse. We all know this isn't about America, her values or anything like that. This is a way for the left wing to punish America, President Bush the CIA and our military.. you can wrap it in any shiny paper you can pull outta yer ass, it still stinks,, and Americans know it. It stinks. there's a reason I don't give the messiah his proper title,, and he shows me the validity of my decision every day. I have never second guessed myself. You assipes are using 3000 dead Americans to score political points for the far far left and that makes you despicable. IMHO. and I'm dead serious.

the title is "Let's Give Terrorists a Podium". you are scared to let the terrorists say anything that could be bad against America b/c you are scared people would join them. if you really believed in america and its value you wouldn't care what was said against or who heard it b/c it wouldn't sway those people.

I said nothing about the CIa / intel stuff b/c that was already handled properly in the first 9/11 case and it will done again that way.

It does take some real gymnastics to spin trashing the constitution into "loving America" doesn't it.

So what, the terrorists obviously achieved their objectives with the lily-livered. Thank God we still have plenty of Americans with backbone.

indeed. we saw what happened the last time we let these knee jerk fuckers have open sway: invading Iraq over bullshit WMDs. Thankfully, enough Americans can act better than a child in the toy isle being told that he can't have something and throwing a goddamn tantrum.

the constitution does not give them a right to a civilian criminal trial.....they have a right to military tribunals....you are flat out wrong

You are wrong. Well .... I'll go with the much more learned, conservative legal minds if it's all the same to you. (Well, regardless of what you think about it - I'll agree with those who have the creditials to make that call.)

Leading conservative backs N.Y. trials - Fred Barbash - POLITICO.com

So YOU can tell me till your blue in the face (and I suspect you have) but better minds disagree with you. And so do I.

you want to believe a hack that says military justice is not real....go for it

then you should petition obama to pardon everyone ever convicted in a military code, afterall, they are not REAL (per your link) judges and juries

sheesh..

i don't really give a shit what you can or cannot believe. No one outside of your cookie cutter, flag draped phantom WMD types might have a problem with preordained trial results but.. fortunately, there are my kind of Americans around keeping your ironic asses in check.

Now, enjoy the reality of the trials that WILL happen and wipe up all the bloodleaking out of your gushing pussy.

you really are a dickhead....

i noticed you cowardly ran away from the fact you're calling military trials unconstitutional and unfair.....why don't you have obama pardon everyone ever convicted under such unconstitutional trials?

the title is "Let's Give Terrorists a Podium". you are scared to let the terrorists say anything that could be bad against America b/c you are scared people would join them. if you really believed in america and its value you wouldn't care what was said against or who heard it b/c it wouldn't sway those people.

I said nothing about the CIa / intel stuff b/c that was already handled properly in the first 9/11 case and it will done again that way.

If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?

You people are SOOOOO in love with your messiah, that he could tell you all to lay down and he could take a DUMP in your mouth, and you good little barry worshipping sheeple would THANK him, and defend him for doing it. Because you know what? That's EXACTLY what you're doing NOW!

Forum List

Back