Let's Give Terrorists a Podium

do not preach to me about American values, about me being a rightwing pussy, or any of that other bullshit you leftwing lunatics try to espouse. We all know this isn't about America, her values or anything like that. This is a way for the left wing to punish America, President Bush the CIA and our military.. you can wrap it in any shiny paper you can pull outta yer ass, it still stinks,, and Americans know it. It stinks. there's a reason I don't give the messiah his proper title,, and he shows me the validity of my decision every day. I have never second guessed myself. You assipes are using 3000 dead Americans to score political points for the far far left and that makes you despicable. IMHO. and I'm dead serious.

the title is "Let's Give Terrorists a Podium". you are scared to let the terrorists say anything that could be bad against America b/c you are scared people would join them. if you really believed in america and its value you wouldn't care what was said against or who heard it b/c it wouldn't sway those people.

I said nothing about the CIa / intel stuff b/c that was already handled properly in the first 9/11 case and it will done again that way.

If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?

You people are SOOOOO in love with your messiah, that he could tell you all to lay down and he could take a DUMP in your mouth, and you good little barry worshipping sheeple would THANK him, and defend him for doing it. Because you know what? That's EXACTLY what you're doing NOW!

"If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?"

Which section is that in the Constitution? I can't find it anywhere but on FoxNews

The real pansy asses are the liberals who are too afraid to admit that an act of war happened when their terrorist buddies hit the US Pentagon.. End of story,, all the smart lipped talking points falls in flames right there..

Liberals are the ones trying the sons of bitches

no,, you are trying Bush and Cheney.. get you facts straight before your tongue overrunns yer ass,,,,,,,,,,,,,errr brain.

you want to believe a hack that says military justice is not real....go for it

then you should petition obama to pardon everyone ever convicted in a military code, afterall, they are not REAL (per your link) judges and juries

Hyperbole and strawman
There is a correct application of military justice as is noted by "the hack."
This just ain't one of 'em.

Now, if you CAN discuss the issue, without hyperbole and strawman, then I would be very interested in hearing how you rationalize to yourself, that it is OK to "defend" America by turning it into something other than America?

you truly are ignorant....you didn't even read your link so now you falsely accuse me of hyperbole and strawman.....from your link:

I do think the Constitution does not allow our military to shoot prisoners it captures without a trial before a real judge and a jury.

that is his reasoning for trying them in a civilian criminal court instead of a military court....because he believes they are not real judges and juries....

now, do you want to be honest and read your own bullshit instead of accusing others? there are also other experts out there who are against this....so to hold up your one expert as the end all be all is really short sighted....but i have feeling you only accept opinions that already conform to your world view....

you owe me an apology skippy

I did read the link - that's why I said that "the hack" acknowledged the appropriateness of military justice. But 'the hack" clearly states that this isn't one of those times when military justice is Constitutionally appropriate. YOU were the one suggesting that "the hack" suggested that military justice was never appropriate and that all previous military rulings would have to be "thrown out."

Calabresi said such proceedings should only be used “for the purpose of maintaining military discipline. No one thinks the trials of the 9/11 terrorists have anything to do with military discipline. They have to do with well-deserved punishment. When our government wants and needs to punish, it must go to court to accomplish that.”

And lookie there, just like I've defeated you without resorting to sophomoric insults, WE can defeat the terrorists without resorting to tactics that are in conflict with our Constitution.

I'll be waiting to see if you are man enough to admit your mistake

Last edited:
Somebody riddle me this.. Holder said,, 'even if acquitted they will never walk free." how does that work in America's wonderful world wide worthy justice system???

This WILL, as has already been noted, be the BIGGEST MISTAKE any sitting President has EVER made in the history of the United States of America.

If obama were to be impeached and thrown out of office TODAY, it wouldn't be TOO SOON.

Worse than invading two countries under false premises? I think you have your hopes for Obama failing set a scosh to high.

Deflection... is that all you can do?

And I'm on record as saying I don't think invading Iraq was right, or entirely legal. But that's not the topic of this thread now is it?

the title is "Let's Give Terrorists a Podium". you are scared to let the terrorists say anything that could be bad against America b/c you are scared people would join them. if you really believed in america and its value you wouldn't care what was said against or who heard it b/c it wouldn't sway those people.

I said nothing about the CIa / intel stuff b/c that was already handled properly in the first 9/11 case and it will done again that way.

If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?

You people are SOOOOO in love with your messiah, that he could tell you all to lay down and he could take a DUMP in your mouth, and you good little barry worshipping sheeple would THANK him, and defend him for doing it. Because you know what? That's EXACTLY what you're doing NOW!

"If you cared anything about the constitution, you'd know that it does NOT give TERRORISTS RIGHTS! Where in the FUCK did/do you liberals ever get that idea?"

Which section is that in the Constitution? I can't find it anywhere but on FoxNews

Duh? ... :cuckoo:

Sheeezuz Christ man... THINK before you TYPE!

You can't "defend" America by turning it into North Korea.

We have values and principles that I and many before me have been willing to die to defend. Just because the mean ol' terrorists have made you soil your panties and quake in fear .... Just because YOU would rather toss aside all those values and principles than face your fear like a courageous American ...

Well, thank God there are STILL plenty of use who are willing to fight, and maybe even die, to defend those principles that make America something worth fighting for.

why do demoncRATS hate America so much? :confused: It's pretty damn bad when you hate America so much you give terrorists pictures of the CIA..

Could it be because we, the citizens, no longer control our country? We 'vote'em' in and they run wild doing any damn thing they want.
How do we resolve this issue?

you need to find some new bullshit to spew,, that shit is so old,, it's like your race card it's worn the hell out.

yea.. YOU sure are one to talk about someone else getting new bullshit to spew.

don't you even think it the least bit odd that suddenly out of the clear clear blue,, military tribunals are now satan's work?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's not out of the clear blue at all. we've been listening to your kind rattle a sabre for YEARS now.

Hyperbole and strawman
There is a correct application of military justice as is noted by "the hack."
This just ain't one of 'em.

Now, if you CAN discuss the issue, without hyperbole and strawman, then I would be very interested in hearing how you rationalize to yourself, that it is OK to "defend" America by turning it into something other than America?

you truly are ignorant....you didn't even read your link so now you falsely accuse me of hyperbole and strawman.....from your link:

I do think the Constitution does not allow our military to shoot prisoners it captures without a trial before a real judge and a jury.

that is his reasoning for trying them in a civilian criminal court instead of a military court....because he believes they are not real judges and juries....

now, do you want to be honest and read your own bullshit instead of accusing others? there are also other experts out there who are against this....so to hold up your one expert as the end all be all is really short sighted....but i have feeling you only accept opinions that already conform to your world view....

you owe me an apology skippy

I did read the link - that's why I said that "the hack" acknowledged the appropriateness of military justice. But 'the hack" clearly states that this isn't one of those times when military justice is Constitutionally appropriate. YOU were the one suggesting that "the hack" suggested that military justice was never appropriate and that all previous military rulings would have to be "thrown out."

And lookie there, just like I've defeated you without resorting to sophomoric insults, WE can defeat the terrorists without resorting to tactics that are in conflict with our Constitution.

I'll be waiting to see if you are man enough to admit your mistake

i see you cowardly ran away from the fact your hack did in fact say the judges and juries are not real....

further, you're a lying hack....i never said your article said that he wanted to throw out all previous military trials.....i said you should do that since you believe they are unconstitutional and your hack expert says they aren't real judges or juries....if they are not good enough for you now, why should they ever be valid....you think they are unfair, unconstitutional, won't give the terrorists a proper trial....then you should throw out all military trials

you lack respect for military law and our constitution and you ignore the fact that even obama a few months ago support military tribunals....so even obama disagrees with your hack expert

your dishonesty is underwhelming....

Last edited:
i see you cowardly ran away from the fact your hack did in fact say the judges and juries are not real....
He said nothing of the kind. At least I don't have to try to re-write to get it to say something it does not.

You can't "defend" America by turning it into North Korea.

We have values and principles that I and many before me have been willing to die to defend. Just because the mean ol' terrorists have made you soil your panties and quake in fear .... Just because YOU would rather toss aside all those values and principles than face your fear like a courageous American ...

Well, thank God there are STILL plenty of use who are willing to fight, and maybe even die, to defend those principles that make America something worth fighting for.

okay so here are your values that you so highly defend

We gonna try em,, find em guilty and execute them but even if they are acquitted they will not walk free? And that's your idea of American justice? you and holder man can stuff that where the moon don't shine.

i don't really give a shit what you can or cannot believe. No one outside of your cookie cutter, flag draped phantom WMD types might have a problem with preordained trial results but.. fortunately, there are my kind of Americans around keeping your ironic asses in check.

Now, enjoy the reality of the trials that WILL happen and wipe up all the bloodleaking out of your gushing pussy.

you really are a dickhead....

i noticed you cowardly ran away from the fact you're calling military trials unconstitutional and unfair.....why don't you have obama pardon everyone ever convicted under such unconstitutional trials?

and you really are a pussy.... got anything else to add, snatch?

and yes, given the preordained result via military tribunal and the secrecy involved with military tribunals it's pretty clear that they won't get a fair trial. Seriously, your kind are like iraqis who spit on the hanging corpse of Saddam Husein barely seconds after he was hung just so you can feel some kind of retribution. Pathetic, really.

Yeah but that Eric Holder preordained show trial will be fair. You really don't get it do you? Preordained means the same thing in both sentences. The only difference is that with a military tribunal you gawkers wouldn't get to see the blood on the highway. You do remember don't you that KSM has already claimed guilt and that the article linked in the OP states that he wants the trial to give his cause a platform? KSM knows what this is all about. He is glorying in it.

He said nothing of the kind. At least I don't have to try to re-write to get it to say something it does not.

i even quoted it you dishonest dolt....

you've been nothing but dishonest in any discussion regarding this....i gave you his full quote and yet you continue to deny it....

:cuckoo:

Duh? ... :cuckoo:

Sheeezuz Christ man... THINK before you TYPE!

Duh? :cuckoo: is not an answer

Show me where in the Constitution

further, you're a lying hack....i never said your article said that he wanted to throw out all previous military trials.....i said you should do that since you believe they are unconstitutional and your hack expert says they aren't real judges or juries....if they are not good enough for you now, why should they ever be valid....you think they are unfair, unconstitutional, won't give the terrorists a proper trial....then you should throw out all military trials

you lack respect for military law and our constitution and you ignore the fact that even obama a few months ago support military tribunals....so even obama disagrees with your hack expert

your dishonesty is underwhelming....

not surprising you cut out the rest of the post because you got caught in another lie and are not man enough to admit it....

(yawn)

i even quoted it you dishonest dolt....

you've been nothing but dishonest in any discussion regarding this....i gave you his full quote and yet you continue to deny it....

:cuckoo:

"Calabresi said such proceedings should only be used “for the purpose of maintaining military discipline. No one thinks the trials of the 9/11 terrorists have anything to do with military discipline. They have to do with well-deserved punishment. When our government wants and needs to punish, it must go to court to accomplish that.”

reposted here - clearly indicating the appropriate use of military justice

so where's my apology?

Forum List

Back