Let's Give Terrorists a Podium

Its up to the judge to decide what is pertinent to their defense. He can shut down any grand standing. Most judges do

Oh yeah... as the WORLD looks on... you moron liberals are going to GIVE the terrorists RIGHTS, which INCLUDES "freedom of speech," and then TAKE THEM AWAY?

You're fucking cracked. These terrorists are going to turn this shit into the biggest circus this country has ever seen, and it's going to take YEARS and MILLIONS of dollars.

Circus is right. This trial is being held in order to deflect attention away from the policies that are causing Obama's poll numbers to fall. They want the nation to be talking about torture, Dick Cheney and how terrible the United States has behaved under George Bush. The nation will be encourage to talk about anything other than the current economy, the health care takover, sky high tax increases, the deficit and we should certainly not talk about the people that died on 9/11. You can bet those victims will NOT be the focus of this trial.

Barry can no longer directly 'blame Bush' as he knows that the masses are sick to death of his eternal whining and aren't buying it anymore, so this is his latest endeavor to continue pointing the finger at Bush without directly giving it 'his voice'. Teflon Barry strikes again. What Alinsky rule would this latest sham fall under?

Holder says we should all fear Gitmo as a "terrorist recruiting tool" but somehow, we shouldn't "fear" anything KSM might have to say in an open, public forum, and shouldn't believe this trial and the subsequent execution or continued imprisonment of KSM after he's found not guilty would be a recruiting tool.

Are they really this delusional?

Fucking right wingnut pussies

Afraid of what a terrorist might say

When are you guys going to grow a set of balls???

so then you have no problem with these "trials" being used a propaganda platforms by terrorists.....no one is afraid of what they are going to say, its already been said by others.....but for you to condone the use of courts as a platform for terrorists to lambast america is one of the most stupid and unamerican positions anyone can take....

the courts are for justice, but to liberals like you, they are great platforms for terrorists to denounce america.....

pathetic

You are still going to get your kangaroo court convictions anyway. Who the fuck do you think their speeches will sway? would you rather someone just take em out back after a secret court hearing and shoot them in the back of the head which is, ironically, the same reason you silly bastards cry about Castro? If anything, letting them speak conveys the stark difference between OUR culture and THEIR culture when it comes to allowing personal expression and defending against accusations. But, hey, if you want to act like they do and silence the opposition right before sending them to death then so be it. You people were never really quick on the uptake anyway.

What a dishonest crock. They are certainly able to defend themselves against accusation at a military tribunal. Your strawman argument is just a way to try to defend an indefensible decision made by the Obama administration.

Totally agree Pale Rider.

This is the absolute worst decision ever made by an AG and his boss. This would have been a slam dunk in a Military Tribunal. The dirtbags already said they would plead guilty. But Oh No. The asshole AG has to prove to the world how great our legal system is. What a fucking moron this guy is. He is taking a chance that these dirtbags will be aquitted, then what????? Do these dirtbags walk out of the courtroom so that all those who want this 3 ring circus trial can feel good. Can feel like justice was served ant these assholes got a fair trial??

Big incentive for shooting em on site.

Holder has said they will never walk free. I guess if they managed to get an acquittal they would just ignore that and hold them indefinitely. Wait, I thought the left said this was wrong to do? Oh wait, only if a Republican does it. My bad.

so then you have no problem with these "trials" being used a propaganda platforms by terrorists.....no one is afraid of what they are going to say, its already been said by others.....but for you to condone the use of courts as a platform for terrorists to lambast america is one of the most stupid and unamerican positions anyone can take....

the courts are for justice, but to liberals like you, they are great platforms for terrorists to denounce america.....

pathetic

Fucking rightwing pussies..

Not only do you deny them lawyers, the right to face their accusers, the right to see the evedence against them...

Now you want to deny them the right to even speak

seriously. If this were not on the internet these people would have already lynched these sand ******* by now.

pathetic

Not only do you deny them lawyers, the right to face their accusers, the right to see the evedence against them...

liar....i never wanted to deny them that, military tribunals....

and you stupid liberal, being tried for MURDER is not the place to exercise your right to free speech you frickin terrorist lover....i can't believe you want these assholes, these murderers to be able to exercise their first amendment rights during a MURDER trial in NY city....

you are scum of the earth, i think we should send you to afghanistan to spend time with your terrorist friends so you can instill your liberal values on them.....

pathetic

You are still going to get your kangaroo court convictions anyway. Who the fuck do you think their speeches will sway? would you rather someone just take em out back after a secret court hearing and shoot them in the back of the head which is, ironically, the same reason you silly bastards cry about Castro? If anything, letting them speak conveys the stark difference between OUR culture and THEIR culture when it comes to allowing personal expression and defending against accusations. But, hey, if you want to act like they do and silence the opposition right before sending them to death then so be it. You people were never really quick on the uptake anyway.

What a dishonest crock. They are certainly able to defend themselves against accusation at a military tribunal. Your strawman argument is just a way to try to defend an indefensible decision made by the Obama administration.

yea! it sure is easy to defend oneself WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GIVE FUCKING TESTIMONY IN A FORUM THAT ISN'T ALREADY DIGGING THEIR GRAVES.

:lol:

say, maybe your kind can restrict their access to addressing their accusers some more too. and then claim that they could defend themselves, no less. No one believes that these people will get anything less than the death your kind already demand. While you are busy acting like Saddam go ahead and cry about barbaric regimes some more.

pathetic

and you stupid liberal, being tried for MURDER is not the place to exercise your right to free speech you frickin terrorist lover....i can't believe you want these assholes, these murderers to be able to exercise their first amendment rights during a MURDER trial in NY city....

you are scum of the earth, i think we should send you to afghanistan to spend time with your terrorist friends so you can instill your liberal values on them.....

YEA! just fucking kill em already! Allowing them to speak at people who are not already ready to string them up is UN'MERICAN!

pathetic

a MURDER trial in the city where the murders took place is NOT the place you stupid fucking tool....

murder trials are not about a platform for political speech you tool, they are about the law and justice and if you are convicted, you can state mitigating circumstances, it is not, however, a 1st amendment platform to air your political grievences.....

can you imagine a rapist murder getting to air his grievences like this, you would be in an uproar, but oh no, because their terrorists you support them

pathetic

Totally agree Pale Rider.

This is the absolute worst decision ever made by an AG and his boss. This would have been a slam dunk in a Military Tribunal. The dirtbags already said they would plead guilty. But Oh No. The asshole AG has to prove to the world how great our legal system is. What a fucking moron this guy is. He is taking a chance that these dirtbags will be aquitted, then what????? Do these dirtbags walk out of the courtroom so that all those who want this 3 ring circus trial can feel good. Can feel like justice was served ant these assholes got a fair trial??

Big incentive for shooting em on site.

Holder has said they will never walk free. I guess if they managed to get an acquittal they would just ignore that and hold them indefinitely. Wait, I thought the left said this was wrong to do? Oh wait, only if a Republican does it. My bad.

So much for a fair trial, huh? I hope the world doesn't listen to Holder.

YEA! just fucking kill em already! Allowing them to speak at people who are not already ready to string them up is UN'MERICAN!

when you murder people like that, you don't get the right to have a politcal platform at your trial

you are pathetic and obviously hate america

yea! it sure is easy to defend oneself WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GIVE FUCKING TESTIMONY IN A FORUM THAT ISN'T ALREADY DIGGING THEIR GRAVES.

say, maybe your kind can restrict their access to addressing their accusers some more too. and then claim that they could defend themselves, no less. No one believes that these people will get anything less than the death your kind already demand. While you are busy acting like Saddam go ahead and cry about barbaric regimes some more.

Your own AG has already said that they won't walk free and yet you're pushing this trial as a good thing. If it were the fair and just "trial" that you espouse, then why is Holder already calling them convicted? Face it, this is a political show and nothing more and will ultimately cause more harm than good. Will you be happy when some jihadist, inspired by the KSM media show kills a few more troops?

Your own AG has already said that they won't walk free and yet you're pushing this trial as a good thing. If it were the fair and just "trial" that you espouse, then why is Holder already calling them convicted? Face it, this is a political show and nothing more and will ultimately cause more harm than good. Will you be happy when some jihadist, inspired by the KSM media show kills a few more troops?

This is what they want with this dog and pony show. They can put that blame onto Bush, and Cheney.

Indeed, the outcome has already been determined. and yes, letting them speak even though they won't sway anyone is exactly why out culture is superior to theirs. As long as you keep acting like they do then there is no real distinction between us and them. But hey, let me waterboard your agreement out of you and you'll understand.

and, i hate to break it to you, dummy, but a terrorist is going to react regardless of what we do to KSM. Troops won't all of a sudden start dying because we allowed labeled terrorists to speak on their own behalf. The idea of such is three shades of retarded. Again, sounds like you just don't want the general public to hear something which might cause more questions than a bullet to the back of the head would have allowed.

when you murder people like that, you don't get the right to have a politcal platform at your trial

well, that certainly is your opinion. but, hey... i'm going to go ahead and side with the Americans who don't use the legal system as a hangman's noose, thanks.

sorry to burst your bubble but it's exactly my love of America which makes me concerned when fucking tards like you start draping a flag over your opinions regardless of the outcome. Eat a dick, son.

Last edited:
YOur right Yank. The Bush administration should have taken care of them. But they didn't.That was then. This is now. The Obama administration could take care of them right now with a Military tribunal. These dirtbags have already stated they would plead guilty.

I wonder what their reasons are for a 3 ring civil trial that could very well aquitt these assholes. Seems to me the slam dunk is the way to go unless you have an agenda doncha know?????

Here's an article that points to what I believe is the real reason for bringing these terrorists into a civilian court.

RealClearPolitics - Obama's Vendetta Against Bush

Another article on this from David Beamer, Todd Beamer's (Flight 93) father.

Eric Holder's Baffling KSM Decision - WSJ.com

yeah...manu1959 called this a week or so ago....

obama and holder already believe them guilty, so trying them in a civilian criminal court vs. a military tribunal (which obama was very much for in 2006) is solely a political due to obama's vendetta against bush....

as president of this country and CIC, it is the height of irresponsibility to politicize these murder trials this way....there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying them in military courts....obama already said it was proper, scotus said it was proper.....

obama appaers to not respect america and wants to use these trials for his own agenda and i am amazed at how many libs stand behind this and rally for the terrorists rights while at the same time applauding obama for NOT allowing FOX NEWS in on press conferences....

many of liberals care more about the free speech rights of terrorists than an american news channel

The nineteenth hijacker had his day in court and ended up looking like a retarded asshole. And he still got convicted.

The right wing is either peeing their pants in fear or playing politics as usual. Probably both.

well, that certainly is your opinion. but, hey... i'm going to go ahead and side with the Americans who don't use the legal system as a hangman's noose, thanks.

murder trials are not political platforms you ignorant terrorist lover....

you care more about the terrorists first amendment rights than fox news's rights

Forum List

Back