Let's discuss why liberals always avoid the subject of non white slave owners.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Is it because they truly believe there was no such thing as minorities owning slaves, like Native Americans or.....Blacks?

We all already know they don't believe there was ever a such thing as a white slave trade. Of course there were close 1.5 million European slaves traded on the Barbary coast during the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

I know, I know that was not this country. So, doesn't really count. We know why that subject is not taught in America though, don't we?

So, is the reason they avoid those subjects related to why the mass media down plays black on black crime? Is it because those subjects get in the way of the left wing AGENDA?

DO you think the left are so stupid that they think those facts I brought up are not true?

DO you think the left are so stupid that they think those facts I brought up are not true?

No, you see, a fact is something you can prove.... and actually has to be relevant to a discussion.
Yeap, they are so stupid, that they believe there was ever a such thing as non white slave owners.

This hopeless hack apparently does not know how to research things on his own.

He, is Joe B everyone. Probably the biggest pathetic left wing marxist pile of crap on this site.

He obviously has no clue how many Native American tribes fought for the confederacy and owned slaves. He thinks I am lying.

He apparently truly believes there was no such thing as a black slave owner. He apparently does not know about the white slave trade either.

Sigh.....

I am assuming more and more of you are understanding why it is so impossible to debate these ignorant hypocritical losers.

I keep telling you that they stand for nothing. You understand why yet? Then again, I am wrong. They stand for one thing. Their hatred for the free market, this country and white American Christians. That is the only they are united against.

Last edited:
Myth #1: There were Irish slaves in the American colonies.
Myth #2: The South seceded from the Union over the issue of states’ rights, not slavery.
Myth #3: Only a small percentage of Southerners owned slaves.
Myth #4: The Union went to war to end slavery.
Myth #5: Black soldiers—slave and free—fought for the Confederacy.

5 Myths About Slavery

=============

more later

Is it because they truly believe there was no such thing as minorities owning slaves, like Native Americans or.....Blacks?

We all already know they don't believe there was ever a such thing as a white slave trade. Of course there were close 1.5 million European slaves traded on the Barbary coast during the Trans Atlantic slave trade.

I know, I know that was not this country. So, doesn't really count. We know why that subject is not taught in America though, don't we?

So, is the reason they avoid those subjects related to why the mass media down plays black on black crime? Is it because those subjects get in the way of the left wing AGENDA?

They don't. You're an idiot 1) for saying so and 2) for having the cockeyed notion that it's somehow significant.

You are correct. The agenda is to create racial tensions and divide Americans, thus keeping attention and heat diverted from themselves. Who's agenda? They are called "Elitists/Globalists" and are generally very wealthy, very powerful people who do not see themselves as a member of any society except their own, super privileged class.

They have the means to manipulate entire economies and often do.

Fortunately for them, there are plenty of gullible, ignorant people who already tend toward racism to manipulate and use to help push their agendas.

I love it when partisan idiots try and dictate what their political opponents think. They are usually dead wrong. This OP is a prime example.

Theowl32

Please post proof that "liberals always avoid the subject of non-white slave owners".

Thanks ever so much.
Well, what is your comments on blacks owning slaves? Or the fact that without blacks selling blacks into slavery the system never would have been able to flourish.

Many of the slaves who got sold as slaves were sold by black people. Muslims still sell and trade in slaves, particularly young boys and girls.

They don't. You're an idiot 1) for saying so and 2) for having the cockeyed notion that it's somehow significant.

Translated: NYcarbineer has no clue as to who's plantation he is serving on to this day

Why don't you tell us how many million white slaves there were in America in the past.

Indentured servitude was a labor system whereby young people paid for their passage to the New World by working for an employer for a certain number of years. It was widely employed in the 18th century in the British colonies in North America and elsewhere. It was especially used as a way for poor youth in Britain and the German states to get passage to the American colonies.

I love it when partisan idiots try and dictate what their political opponents think. They are usually dead wrong. This OP is a prime example.

It's the same crowd who say that blacks should be thankful for slavery because it enabled them to come to America!
It's their ancestors who should be happy. And if not then the world is a big place.

Theowl32

Please post proof that "liberals always avoid the subject of non-white slave owners".

Thanks ever so much.
Well, what is your comments on blacks owning slaves? Or the fact that without blacks selling blacks into slavery the system never would have been able to flourish.

And who are all these liberals who defend black slave traders?

It's the same crowd who say that blacks should be thankful for slavery because it enabled them to come to America!
It's their ancestors who should be happy. And if not then the world is a big place.

Goddam, see what I mean.

I guess then Jews should be happy for the Holocaust, because it's what led to the formation of the state of Israel.

The reason slavery existed is that the black man was not seen as a black MAN, obviously. They were seen as cattle to be bought and sold. How other blacks looked at them and still held slaves is anyone's guess. But until the black man was seen as a black MAN they never would have equal rights. That day has long passed.

Now they are merely held in bondage by the party that actually did put them in chains. All for votes.

Forum List

Back