BLM at pro Trump rally.

Aries

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2017
New York

Trumpsters are always talking about freedom of speech. This trumpsters talks the talk and walks the walk [rare]. Let's see what happens...

BLM serves no purpose but to show that blacks can't even find a real cause to back. Going to a Trump rally to cause trouble is pointless, if not counter-intuitive.

BLM serves no purpose but to show that blacks can't even find a real cause to back. Going to a Trump rally to cause trouble is pointless, if not counter-intuitive.
They didn't seem to cause any trouble to me.....

They acted like gorillas on a banana rampage.
No they didn't. If your racism is over flowing, ooze it all over another thread.

They acted like gorillas on a banana rampage.
No they didn't. If your racism is over flowing, ooze it all over another thread.
They went to a rally that didn't interest them just to cause trouble... Just like a gang of wild gorillas.

Freedom of speech happened in this video, no?
Yes and it effectively created open dialog, no?
Freedom of speech is when you let the people organizing the rally speak.
Really? I've never heard that definition before. It's almost like you made it up!
Well, it sure isn't going to a rally you have no interest in and shouting so that the person trying to speak can't.

Really? I've never heard that definition before. It's almost like you made it up!
Well, it sure isn't going to a rally you have no interest in and shouting so that the person trying to speak can't.
The speaker was awesome to invite them up on the stage and displayed a great example of freedom of speech. Allowing the other side a few minutes with his platform. I found it even more interesting the crowd supported BLM on some things.

The speaker was awesome to invite them up on the stage and displayed a great example of freedom of speech. Allowing the other side a few minutes with his platform. I found it even more interesting the crowd supported BLM on some things.
I never got that far. :lmao:

But I bet what she said was really dumb. :biggrin:

Folks that are for Trump and against the Deep State and the Illuminati are tired of the elites dividing this nation. They are aware that Soros is using race to divide this nation. We won't allow them to do it any more...

We have Hispanic, black and Jewish neighbors and friends. We won't let folks like and paid Antifa thugs divide America any longer.

Aries used CNN which didn't show the whole truth. I applaud him/her for posting this, but without the full story, it can create suspicion, as CNN is known to be biased. Here is the full story.

That's the the MAIN problem with this country, we stopped listening to each other long ago.

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO. You will like the one I posted slightly more.

Folks that are for Trump and against the Deep State and the Illuminati are tired of the elites dividing this nation. They are aware that Soros is using race to divide this nation. We won't allow them to do it any more...

We have Hispanic, black and Jewish neighbors and friends. We won't let folks like and paid Antifa thugs divide America any longer.

Aries used CNN which didn't show the whole truth. I applaud him/her for posting this, but without the full story, it can create suspicion, as CNN is known to be biased. Here is the full story.

it's not freedom of speech to interrupt a rally until you get to speak, that's intimidation, thuggery, bullying and threatening violence. Plus, you changed the rally, thus removing the other people's actual freedom of speech.

What a silly first

What a silly first sentence let me get this straight... those who are for Trump are against diving the nation? Are you delusional? Donnies been dividing us for years. Every attack on Mexicans, Muslims, women, veteran etc. Is an attack on all of us.
I guess some people are too duped to be offended.

That's the the MAIN problem with this country, we stopped listening to each other long ago.

WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO. You will like the one I posted slightly more.
If BLM wanted a platform to spout their nonsense, they should have organized a rally, not taken down someone else's. Buncha losers. Watching the video will only give that kind of gorilla tactics credence. No thanks.

Forum List

Back