Let's Boycott Twitter

no surprise he is not aware that twitter has been boycotting him and his brain dead zombie supporters...

I advised Trump to boycott Twitter and denounce it, telling his supporters to boycott it. That will cost them advertising revenue. BOYCOTT TWITTER
Twitter the twilight zone for Xiden don't apply the rule for everyone...the rule are only apply for the conservative so i don't post there it is a garbage.

I advised Trump to boycott Twitter and denounce it, telling his supporters to boycott it. That will cost them advertising revenue. BOYCOTT TWITTER
Why no start a new platform that competes with twitter? I can’t believe trump doesn’t see this as an opportunity.

If I were trump I would find one of twitters competitors and I would start tweeting there. And ask them to be their partner so he can make millions when it blows up.

Although usually businesses go to shit when trump owns them.

I dont use or follow Twitter and never have

I have never been to Twitter or Facebook, and have no interest in doing so.

I do not understand why people keep going there if those platforms keep deleting their posts.

I understand that there's a new platform called "Parler."

So since Americans supposedly love win-win situations, why can't Dems go to those two platforms and Pubs can go to Parler.

Those platforms would then become places where people preach to the choir, which will be very boring. But so what?

I hope that former President Trump uses Parler. Those other platforms have been made it clear that they do not want him, so he should not demean himself by begging them for permission to post there.

I fired both facebook & twitter years ago as they are just too PC for my tastes.

So you're upset that Twitter refuses to be used to spread lies or encourage violence? Got it.

So you're upset that Twitter refuses to be used to spread lies or encourage violence? Got it.
Twitter is used to spread lies and promote violence. It is the bastion of woke crybabies and their cancel culture and death threats.

Save your partisan bs

i was suspended just for this tweet
twit.PNG

i was upset w/ antifa #BLM for continuing to terrorise US Senators.

this is an interesting time in American Media,
i wish Ben Franklin was here..

Twitter is used to spread lies and promote violence. It is the bastion of woke crybabies and their cancel culture and death threats.

Save your partisan bs
Does Twitter have any responsibility to police themselves from lies and threats of violence from the Right or the Left?

Why no start a new platform that competes with twitter? I can’t believe trump doesn’t see this as an opportunity.

If I were trump I would find one of twitters competitors and I would start tweeting there. And ask them to be their partner so he can make millions when it blows up.

Although usually businesses go to shit when trump owns them.
WashingtonAmerica.Com

I never used it to start with.

i was suspended just for this tweetView attachment 438658
i was upset w/ antifa #BLM for continuing to terrorise US Senators.

this is an interesting time in American Media,
i wish Ben Franklin was here..
Twitter suspended me for sending a nastygram to Hillary Clinton. They asked me to come back but I refused.

Forum List

Back