Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

Are you talking about the NY case that all legal scholars are calling a joke?
No kidding?
All legal scholars?
I did not know that.
How does poster LLRod?

things are just terrific right now
Actually, poster rosie, in the arc of the last few decades things ARE pretty good right now. Good call.
But terrific? I dunno. To losers with a weak education, or little ambition, grit, or harboring a grievance-filled paranoia.....probably not.

But, for folks who are optimistic, ambitious, open to opportunities, flexible, with competent educations......well, these are the 'good-ol-days' right now.
Witness the thousands of people who trek thousands of miles...on foot....just to get to America, the land of opportunity. Those folks look at America as the shining city on a hill and they want to come here, contribute to America, and support their families. Much here to make Americans proud. IMO

No kidding?
All legal scholars?
I did not know that.
How does poster LLRod?

Actually, poster rosie, in the arc of the last few decades things ARE pretty good right now. Good call.
But terrific? I dunno. To losers with a weak education, or little ambition, grit, or harboring a grievance-filled paranoia.....probably not.

But, for folks who are optimistic, ambitious, open to opportunities, flexible, with competent educations......well, these are the 'good-ol-days' right now.
Witness the thousands of people who trek thousands of miles...on foot....just to get to America, the land of opportunity. Those folks look at America as the shining city on a hill and they want to come here, contribute to America, and support their families. Much here to make Americans proud. IMO
^ Spazz attack🤪

No kidding?
All legal scholars?
I did not know that.
How does poster LLRod?

right now I am too old to jump on OPPORTUNITIES-----I am affected by
the price of eggs

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Fuck About Find Out Star Wars.jpg

Of anything the Progs accuse him of. I do not listen to it. And there may be some truth for all I know. You will put the total denial on most Progs. Joe is innocent. Hunter is a man of virtue and honest ways of living helping humanity from his own hard work through sweat and pain. There are so many more that even have not been approached for accusations in our nation. I just look at the other side and the promotion of innocence.
No one is calling Hunter Biden anything except what he is. A former addict. What is happening now is an attempt to exact revenge on Joe Biden because people like you who "do not listen" believe that your savior, Donald John Trump, was unjustly crucified for being a fraudulent snake oil salesman. And you people who "do not listen" refuse to hold your savior accountable...for anything...when there is a mountain of evidence against him.

No one is calling Hunter Biden anything except what he is. A former addict. What is happening now is an attempt to exact revenge on Joe Biden because people like you who "do not listen" believe that your savior, Donald John Trump, was unjustly crucified for being a fraudulent snake oil salesman. And you people who "do not listen" refuse to hold your savior accountable...for anything...when there is a mountain of evidence against him.
for what which is detrimental to the USA PEOPLE is Donald Trump GUILTY?

And you people who "do not listen" refuse to hold your savior accountable...for anything...when there is a mountain of evidence against him.

^ Spazz attack🤪

And that is the articulate informed response to the question about the allegation that all legal scholars think a New York case is a joke.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Perhaps, the poster LordRod didn't understand the question.
If so, then as the poser of the question I bear some responsibility if it wasn't clearly understood.

So, lemme try again:

Poster LorRod alleged that all legal scholars think the New York lawsuit for fraud against Don Trump....is a joke. (his words, not mine).

I was struck by the novelty of such an assertion and simply queried the poster how he would know such a statistic. Does he have a source? A link?

In a more colloquial manner of speaking -- does he have the money to back up his mouth. In other words.

So, whatcha got to prove you know what you are talking about, poster LongRod?

right now I am too old to jump on OPPORTUNITIES-----I am affected by the price of eggs

Ouch!!
That is sad, poster rosie.
That a mere omelet is keeping you from bettering your lot in life.

We wish you better, and we wish you good luck.

Wrong. Dead wrong.

The Ins Company may not have the required reserves but the refugee from Nat Geo doesn't know about his thing called "Re-Insurance".
LOL. Doesn't apply here. But nice try. The company that is insuring the bond either has the cash reserves to cover it..or they don't.
And it looks like they don't. :)

Ouch!!
That is sad, poster rosie.
That a mere omelet is keeping you from bettering your lot in life.

We wish you better, and we wish you good luck.
thank you----what makes you imagine that my life---or your life or the lives of most people in the USA need BETTERING?

She will be unable to unrecord the properties out of how he has them titled
She cannot merely declare such, it has to be adjudicated. She shows her vengeful agenda here jumping to seizure over the ridiculous bond issue.

it seems to me that he is a victim of selective prosecution. The overstating
of assets would generally, as far as I understand, NOT BE prosecuted if
the loan was repaid which it was
It’s mostly he’s guilty of what could have potentially gone wrong but never did.
Theoretical persecution prosecution.

people in the USA need BETTERING?

Rosie.....good question.
My only response follows the observation about the frequency, the quantity and the tone of the whining and complaining from a grievance-filled fringie group of right-leaning snowflakes.

ALL they do is complain, whine, and hissyfit over one damn thing or another. They seemingly cannot see a better life due to the cloud of pessimism that they wear like a MAGA hat.

IMO ;)

Get used to disappointment. Prepare yourself. It won't make a difference in November. He's still going to lose.
Why are you democrats so fucking stupid? Can you REALLY not see the massive shift in the US? You are either a pathetic weirdo liar, or you are dumb as fuck. :laugh:

What hypocrisy do you believe is being committed here?
Please be specific. :)
you claiming your savior is a better choice than Trump.

If the IS a God, we will have 2 state funerals in the rotunda before the conventions.

both are stealing oxygen other people can use.

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Another win for the good guys. Justice being served.

Forum List

Back