Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

We do not believe the accusers. Year after year after year of smearing Deplorables and mocking them is not going to change their view. We even believe that elections are fixed. And this is something that is decades in the making if not more.
What do you believe he has been falsely accused of?

Stop your whining.

Tell Old Orange phaart to get a bonding company to help out.

There are not any?

1712603405736.png

What do you believe he has been falsely accused of?
Of anything the Progs accuse him of. I do not listen to it. And there may be some truth for all I know. You will put the total denial on most Progs. Joe is innocent. Hunter is a man of virtue and honest ways of living helping humanity from his own hard work through sweat and pain. There are so many more that even have not been approached for accusations in our nation. I just look at the other side and the promotion of innocence.

I got news for you leftist cum rags: that big dummy is not going to “seize” anything. It is a civil judgment and they have to go through the legal process of levy. Moreover, they are the most junior lienholder on the NY properties (assuming she has even created and recorded a judgment lien).

This is not a civil forfeiture case, a-holes!!! It is the collection on a civil judgment. You do not just go out and start seizing property. There is a process to follow, which you ding dongs would know if you were not so insanely ignorant.

Forum List

Back