Letitia James makes $4 Million per year and her net worth went from 0 to 15Million in less than 10 years.

Time for an investigation into this young lady's insane income and explosion in net worth.

cluepon.jpg

Yeah, the first insurrection in history by unarmed citizens. Funny shit.
Oh, I see, you're a gullible moron who believes that lie and didn't watch people assault the police with blunt and chemical weapons on video. Because you masters instructed you not to watch the hearings.

Bah bah, little sheep

Last edited:
If I made $4MM/ yr, my net worth would pass $15 million in about 5 or 6 years. And that's if I started at zero.

These mafs ain't maffin'

Oh, I see, you're a gullible moron who believes that lie and didn't watch people assault the police with blunt and chemical weapons on video. Because you masters instructed you not to watch the hearings.

Bah bah, little sheep
I seen democrats terrorists hurt a lot more cops and destroy businesses in 2020 all across this country than the protesters of January 6th. You're not fooling anyone with your phoney insurrection bullshit. The people aren't buying it.

I seen democrats terrorists hurt a lot more cops and destroy businesses in 2020 all across this country than the protesters of January 6th. You're not fooling anyone with your phoney insurrection bullshit. The people aren't buying it.
I see you will happily just move to some other cult fantasy or lie, when your lies get called out. It's like playing Whack a mole with a squirrel with ADHD.

• Democrats are hiding behind woke minority hires like James...... that have vaginas and deep dark melanin levels.
  • I don't think that illiterate pavement ape
  • About like Pelosi and her bisexual husband
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Birds of a feather do what together?

Would MAGA be MAGA if it didn't require racism, misogyny and homophobia? Those are like litmus test to be a MAGA. You can be one of those, or you can be all of those. But rest assured having them would NOT get you kicked out of your local QAnon/MAGA potluck.

Fran Lebowitz famously identifies the MAGAs as 'mean', 'simple', and 'stupid'.

I wouldn't 100% agree with her on every MAGA-QAnon'r but I think everybody here can understand her point. Those character 'tics' seemingly infect the ranks of the MAGA-Q demographic far far more than any other identifiable group. Well, maybe Proud Boys, maybe Aryan Nation have similar membership requirements. I don't know.

It's sad.
Bigly.

Forum List

Back