Letitia James makes $4 Million per year and her net worth went from 0 to 15Million in less than 10 years.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Time for an investigation into this young lady's insane income and explosion in net worth.

Soros contributed $30k to her campaign. Public knowledge.

Adelson contributed $75 million to Trump.

Who’s the smart one in this scenario? :auiqs.jpg:

Well, if she makes 4 million per year, then a 15 million net worth isn’t out of the ordinary over 10 years

I mean…that’s not unheard of

But…

James' net worth was estimated to have lept from $150,000 in 2010 to $14 million in 2023.

Someone explain how she made 14 million in 13
years with a salary of 200k per year? And starting with a net worth of only 150k?

Last edited:
Hey look some random posting something on the internet and another red hatted dummy automatically accepts it as fact.

Time for an investigation into this young lady's insane income and explosion in net worth.

It's rather abundantly clear by now: Democrats are hiding behind woke minority hires like James or Willis that have vaginas and deep dark melanin levels. Because HMM it's misogyny or racist to question their incompetence and their reasons. I am done with Democrats.
+

It's rather abundantly clear by now: Democrats are hiding behind woke minority hires like James or Willis that have vaginas and deep dark melanin levels. Because HMM it's misogyny or racist to question their incompetence and their reasons. I am done with Democrats.
+
Trump is getting wrecked by black lawyers. That REALLY must piss your racist dumb ass off.

Forum List

Back