Letitia James makes $4 Million per year and her net worth went from 0 to 15Million in less than 10 years.

I am skeptical and suspicious of public servants who accelerate wealth accumulation while in office. If they are doing it legitimately, great. I find it ironic that the Left is more suspicious and judgmental about people who accelerate and accumulate their wealth in private industry compared to their defense of public servants who accumulate their wealth.

The left does not object to the accumulation of wealth.
They just think it should be taxed at a higher rate

The left does not object to the accumulation of wealth.
They just think it should be taxed at a higher rate
Accelerated Accumulation of Wealtb by someone in public office while working directly for the taxpayer ought to be scrutinized by every American regardless of where they sit on the political spectrum. It seems the Left has no problem with this.

"Accelerated Accumulation of Wealtb by someone in public office ....... ought to be scrutinized by every American regardless of where they sit on the political spectrum."

As sort of a traditionalist, I kinda thought that the Treasury Dpts of the State, and the Feds (read that as tax collectors, and the IRS) will do the scrutinizing for me..... and curb illegal hankypanky.

Hopefully, our Congressional representatives will generously fund the IRS and such to have state-of-the-art computer systems, adequate staffing of well trained and compensated collectors.

Why the big discrepancy between the properties and income described in the link compared to her own financial disclosure?

They look like 2 completely different people...
I don't know. That is for people that want to read a 14 page pdf. I looked at it. Too much information.

Why are you jealous of rich people?
1709243392864.png

LOL All the Democrat minions rallying behind the corrupt Racist Letitia James. HOW DARE YOU HOLD HER TO THE SAME STANDARD OF JUSTICE AS TRUMP!!!!!

:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:
Such embarrasing cult fantasy.

The fake laugh emojis while kicking the dog in anger really bring the post together.

Accelerated Accumulation of Wealtb by someone in public office while working directly for the taxpayer ought to be scrutinized by every American regardless of where they sit on the political spectrum. It seems the Left has no problem with this.
Because it seems you have not a shred of evidence.

Will you guys EVER figure out how this works?

Forum List

Back