After you see Letitia James' net worth, you'll wonder why SHE isn't the one being investigated... -

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If they aren't held accountable then you might as well be Ukraine or Russia. Oligarchies destroy nations. One must define "other" income.

Letitia James:
<><>Net Worth: $15 Million
<><>Annual income: $4 million
<><>Other income: $3.9 Million
<><>Stock portfolio: $2.6 million
<><>Salary: $103,375 per year from taxpayers

PLUS she hopes to extort $250 million from Trump.

I searched Forbes Magazine for an article on Ms. James net worth and found NOTHING:

The I searched "revolver.news" and got this report:

• Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

There are no limits to the depths you will sink to today when Trump is losing his case, is there MAGA????

I searched Forbes Magazine for an article on Ms. James net worth and found NOTHING:

• Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

There are no limits to the depths you will sink to today when Trump is losing his case, is there MAGA????
The mainstream media is hiding her income. Plain and simple. They're just as corrupt as the Usurper.

t
The 250, if they get it, goes to the state, not her
None of this matters. If it gets that far, SCOTUS will over-turn any conviction, Engoron and James will be disbarred and immediately hired by an Ivy League School.

Just like everything dimocrap FILTH do, it's all a lie. A side show.

Maybe OMB can bring Jeff Sessions or Bill Barr back after he wins. That will scare the bejesus out of dimocrap scum. betcha

Of course the OP is lying.

His people came in the gate introducing the good people of America to some nefarious concept called "alternative facts."

No kidding, and for some stupid-ass reason, you feel Forbes keeps track of someone with a net worth of $15 million?

The mainstream media is hiding her income. Plain and simple. They're just as corrupt as the Usurper.
The LYING LINK you posted to claimed that they got their numbers from Forbes Magazine, and Forbes Magazine has NOTHING.

James is a tyrant and a racist ..

Neither of which would make Trump any less guilty, even if true.

None of this matters. If it gets that far, SCOTUS will over-turn any conviction, Engoron and James will be disbarred and immediately hired by an Ivy League School.

Just like everything dimocrap FILTH do, it's all a lie. A side show.

Maybe OMB can bring Jeff Sessions or Bill Barr back after he wins. That will scare the bejesus out of dimocrap scum. betcha

You should be a writer for SNL because your fantasy is hysterically funny.

Bill Barr and Jeff sessions were lucky to get out of office without being indicted themselves. They’re both fucking crooks.

The Supreme Court isn’t in the business of overturning criminal convictions.

Last, but not least, Trump is guilty and has already been found guilty in this trial. Not only is the evidence is overwhelming, Trump has admitted his guilt on the stand.

When they have to bring his chief financial officer in from Rikers Island to testify, it’s not a good look.

Forum List

Back