Trump's Next Trial Less Than Two Months Away

View attachment 816588

It ain’t the libs who are losing their shit because their messiah is an indicted criminals
The Libs lost their shit long before Trump came along, BJ Bill & his lard ass lefty loon proved that.

Btw. All attempts to frame Trump ended in complete failure and Democrat humiliation, get used to it .. oh wait, I guess you are..😄

Last edited:
When Defendant Donald has committed crimes in the past, he was always able to get the cases brought to civil court rather than criminal court. Otherwise, he's already be wearing the orange jumpsuit.

If any of us had stolen money from cancer kids like the slick New York City grifter Trump has, we'd be swinging from a tree. "Try that in a small town", as the saying goes.

Trump's next civil trial has been flying under the radar due to the noise surrounding his criminal indictments. It is scheduled for October 2. :popcorn:

For at least 10 years, Trump used his 500 shell companies and his criminal lawyers and accountants to hide his true wealth. He sometimes exaggerated his worth on legal filings, and deliberately understated his wealth on other legal filings, depending on which would be more advantageous to his fraudulent schemes.

Court says Trump must face New York civil fraud claims, tosses case against Ivanka

Attorney General Letitia James' civil case filed last September accused Trump of lying from 2011 to 2021 about asset values, including for his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and Trump Tower penthouse in Manhattan, as well as his own net worth, to obtain better terms from lenders and insurers.

The lawsuit seeks at least $250 million in damages from Trump, his adult sons Donald Jr and Eric, the Trump Organization and others, and to stop the Trumps from running businesses in New York.

[snip]

In a 5-0 decision, the Appellate Division in Manhattan said state law gave James power to police alleged "repeated or persistent fraud or illegality," and conduct lengthy and complex investigations many years after suspected misconduct began.

Ivanka didn't skip because she is innocent. She skipped because of a technicality.

It also said all claims against Ivanka Trump should be dismissed because they were filed too late, and because she was no longer with the Trump Organization at the relevant time.

'

NOTE: For those who wish to deflect from this topic, please respond with the corresponding number from the list below to save us all time. Thank you.

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

2. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hunter!

3. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. Liar!

6. SQUIRREL!
The circus is so cool….Please keep the indictments coming….the never-ending dog and pony show motivates the shit out of good, real core Americans.

When Defendant Donald has committed crimes in the past, he was always able to get the cases brought to civil court rather than criminal court. Otherwise, he's already be wearing the orange jumpsuit.

If any of us had stolen money from cancer kids like the slick New York City grifter Trump has, we'd be swinging from a tree. "Try that in a small town", as the saying goes.

Trump's next civil trial has been flying under the radar due to the noise surrounding his criminal indictments. It is scheduled for October 2. :popcorn:

For at least 10 years, Trump used his 500 shell companies and his criminal lawyers and accountants to hide his true wealth. He sometimes exaggerated his worth on legal filings, and deliberately understated his wealth on other legal filings, depending on which would be more advantageous to his fraudulent schemes.

Court says Trump must face New York civil fraud claims, tosses case against Ivanka

Attorney General Letitia James' civil case filed last September accused Trump of lying from 2011 to 2021 about asset values, including for his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and Trump Tower penthouse in Manhattan, as well as his own net worth, to obtain better terms from lenders and insurers.

The lawsuit seeks at least $250 million in damages from Trump, his adult sons Donald Jr and Eric, the Trump Organization and others, and to stop the Trumps from running businesses in New York.

[snip]

In a 5-0 decision, the Appellate Division in Manhattan said state law gave James power to police alleged "repeated or persistent fraud or illegality," and conduct lengthy and complex investigations many years after suspected misconduct began.

Ivanka didn't skip because she is innocent. She skipped because of a technicality.

It also said all claims against Ivanka Trump should be dismissed because they were filed too late, and because she was no longer with the Trump Organization at the relevant time.

'

NOTE: For those who wish to deflect from this topic, please respond with the corresponding number from the list below to save us all time. Thank you.

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

2. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hunter!

3. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

4. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. Liar!

6. SQUIRREL!
How come you filthy traitors can never explain what those crimes were, specifically?

Read the charges.
Charges do not mean a crime was committed.
But to you on the left.....guilty until proven innocent if you are a conservative.
And you on the left......only circumstantial evidence if allegations are made to democrats.

You really cant make this stuff up.

But to you on the left.....guilty until proven innocent if you are a conservative.
And you on the left......only circumstantial evidence if allegations are made to democrats.

The charges have to be sufficient to support an indictment. I'm not on a jury so I do have an opinion. Meanwhile, Trump will be convicted or acquitted and this will be settled before the election.

The charges have to be sufficient to support an indictment. I'm not on a jury so I do have an opinion. Meanwhile, Trump will be convicted or acquitted and this will be settled before the election.
So in other words, you have no idea how the process of a grand jury works.

I can have my car stolen and accuse my neighbor of stealing it because I entrusted him with the garage door opener in case of an emergency and if it went to a grand jury, he would be indicted...even though he was in Asia at the time. Why? Because the Grand Jury is not informed of exculpatory evidence such as him not being in the US at the time.

Get back to me when you turn18. I don't debate with children.

You know that the orange sexual abuser lost. (don't worry, you're not a heretic for admitting it)
I know he is not orange and I have seen no evidence of sexual abuse by him. I do not admit he lost, I know, however, Biden was declared the winner.

So your post is meaningless.

No, that's how the Right rolls: guilty until proven innocent.

Oh, and just so that you know, Biden will pardon himself and Hunter before leaving office.

No, that's how the Right rolls: guilty until proven innocent.

Oh, and just so that you know, Biden will pardon himself and Hunter before leaving office.
Pardon himself and Hunter? That would only be necessary if they are found guilty of crimes.
Seems you are claiming they are guilty before a trial.
Interesting.

Forum List

Back