Letitia James makes $4 Million per year and her net worth went from 0 to 15Million in less than 10 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Birds of a feather do what together?

Would MAGA be MAGA if it didn't require racism, misogyny and homophobia? Those are like litmus test to be a MAGA. You can be one of those, or you can be all of those. But rest assured having them would NOT get you kicked out of your local QAnon/MAGA potluck.

Fran Lebowitz famously identifies the MAGAs as 'mean', 'simple', and 'stupid'.

I wouldn't 100% agree with her on every MAGA-QAnon'r but I think everybody here can understand her point. Those character 'tics' seemingly infect the ranks of the MAGA-Q demographic far far more than any other identifiable group. Well, maybe Proud Boys, maybe Aryan Nation have similar membership requirements. I don't know.

It's sad.
Bigly.
The leader of the Proud Boys is a person of color. Try again.

"40k from Soros is all you need to know"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Forty thousand dollars!
For a woman who....as I read on this forum..... is worth $15,000,000.
And, earns $4,000,000 per year.

??????

And a measly $40k will own her, per poster Lassie? One tenth of 1 percent?
Personally, I could be persuaded that tells us more about the dire financial landscape that poor poster Lassie has mismanaged herself and her family into than it does about Letitia James.

IMHO

"The leader of the Proud Boys is a person of color. Try again."
------------------------------------------------------------
OK, let's.

RE: MAGA-Q's ---"Well, maybe KKK, Proud Boys, maybe Aryan Nation have similar membership requirements. I don't know.

"

------------------------------------------------------------
OK, let's.

RE: MAGA-Q's ---"Well, maybe KKK, Proud Boys, maybe Aryan Nation have similar membership requirements. I don't know.

"
KKK was democrats idea, not Republicans. Own it.

Well, if she makes 4 million per year, then a 15 million net worth isn’t out of the ordinary over 10 years

I mean…that’s not unheard of

But…

Someone explain how she made 14 million in 13
years with a salary of 200k per year? And starting with a net worth of only 150k?
IF she makes 4 mill a year then it would take 4 years to make 16 million.
NOT what she earned (by pay check) when she started earning did she have money or investments?
YES they All HAVE to much money beyond pay check, unless they have family money, making them part of the élite class.

Cultists believe every one of their fellow cultists who breaks the law and goes to prison is a political prisoner. It's hilarious and stupid.
Your President isn't protecting the American people. UIs illegals running around killing Americans a problem? You lousy fuckers are destroying the country and you want the people to hate Trump. You're fucking nuts.

Your President isn't protecting the American people. UIs illegals running around killing Americans a problem? You lousy fuckers are destroying the country and you want the people to hate Trump. You're fucking nuts.
Haha, another irrelevant outburst and lane change.

:spinner:

Wheeeeeeee

Time for an investigation into this young lady's insane income and explosion in net worth.

RWNJs suck at math. So she socked away 15M during the time that she made 40M. She spent way too much IMO.

RWNJs suck at math. So she socked away 15M during the time that she made 40M. She spent way too much IMO.
Why the big discrepancy between the properties and income described in the link compared to her own financial disclosure?

They look like 2 completely different people...

Attachments

• james-2022_redacted.pdf
    183.6 KB · Views: 3
Why are you jealous of rich people?
I am skeptical and suspicious of public servants who accelerate wealth accumulation while in office. If they are doing it legitimately, great. I find it ironic that the Left is more suspicious and judgmental about people who accelerate and accumulate their wealth in private industry compared to their defense of public servants who accumulate their wealth.

Forum List

Back