Letitia James makes $4 Million per year and her net worth went from 0 to 15Million in less than 10 years.

Why are you jealous of rich people?
Letitia actually PUT HERSELF UP as a sacrificial saint for the POOR BLACK FOLK----I attended her sponsored rally-----it was ??? something like 20 ?? years ago in Brooklyn. She preached ---IMHO something like ----"lets screw the lousy landowners"

After she is done with Trump she will own TRUMP Tower

I‘m sure Donnie will give her a good deal on it

Well, if she makes 4 million per year, then a 15 million net worth isn’t out of the ordinary over 10 years

I mean…that’s not unheard of

But…

Someone explain how she made 14 million in 13
years with a salary of 200k per year? And starting with a net worth of only 150k?
She took some of that campaign money and squirreled it away. Just like that other one down in Georgia.

Time for an investigation into this young lady's insane income and explosion in net worth.

All people who hold public office should be open to financial scrutiny, they should have to account for every penny in every account in their name and their spouse's name if married. The cost of holding public office, if you want to be there, then your finances are completely transparent.

All people who hold public office should be open to financial scrutiny, they should have to account for every penny in every account in their name and their spouse's name if married. The cost of holding public office, if you want to be there, then your finances are completely transparent.

When I worked for the Federal Government, I had to file an annual financial disclosure form

It's like: Democrats make up shit: faux rape charges, faux tax fraud, faux stolen documents. Impeach and indict, rise wash and repeat. It isn't working. This is political. And it ISN'T convincing, and it isn't working. What did Einstein say: If you keep repeating the same thing over and over again....you know.
trump is on the hook for almost $500,000,000. Have you sent the beggar your money yet?

It is.

Everytime I see this thread, I always think of Latitia Casta, a Victorias Secret model back in the 1980s. The time I spent holding up her pic with one hand while... oh... nevermind.

51902584408_acac039d6a_b.jpg

No it isn't. :laughing0301:
Just one example.....https://www.ethics.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/02ccce18-df8d-48cb-bea4-ed14b155cba6/2023-financial-disclosure-report-booklet-for-cy2022.pdf

People in elected office generally have to file some type of financial disclosure form. That is a fact.

Forum List

Back