Letitia James makes $4 Million per year and her net worth went from 0 to 15Million in less than 10 years.

Hardly, black lawyers are proving themselves unfit. It breaks my heart. Can people be this stupid? You are, sweetheart.
LOL this is just yet another nothing burger. Trump will be prosecuted for the crimes committed in Georgia whether you like it or not.

LOL this is just yet another nothing burger. Trump will be prosecuted for the crimes committed in Georgia whether you like it or not.
It's like: Democrats make up shit: faux rape charges, faux tax fraud, faux stolen documents. Impeach and indict, rise wash and repeat. It isn't working. This is political. And it ISN'T convincing, and it isn't working. What did Einstein say: If you keep repeating the same thing over and over again....you know.

I don't think that illiterate pavement ape would stand up to any kind of fiscal scrutiny.

"I deal only in cash!!!" in 3....2....1.....

leticia back up in the trees.jpg

It's rather abundantly clear by now: Democrats are hiding behind woke minority hires like James or Willis that have vaginas and deep dark melanin levels. Because HMM it's misogyny or racist to question their incompetence and their reasons. I am done with Democrats.
+
It was not this bad when I gave up on Democrats. I voted for them starting with Kennedy and lasted through Carter. I voted for Reagan due to the way Carter ran things.

A person who becomes wealthy as a public servant is corrupt. Are you drunk?

What makes you think that is her only source of income?

I have bad news for ya
Now that she has brought the Mighty Trump to his knees, her speaking fees will skyrocket

So I then get to dismiss your claims you are a republican by how you defend not just Biden, but any democrat.

Our justice department is not Dem nor Republican.
That is a concept Trump introduced to get pinheads to support him.
Hell, even Republicans are dems in MAGA world if they think independently.

I read that Fani Willis owns property in Maui, Houston, Georgia, and somewhere else that she rents out, I guess. She made a a lot of money in the past few years, too. That's smart investing. She bought before the prices exploded.

It's like: Democrats make up shit: faux rape charges, faux tax fraud, faux stolen documents. Impeach and indict, rise wash and repeat. It isn't working. This is political. And it ISN'T convincing, and it isn't working. What did Einstein say: If you keep repeating the same thing over and over again....you know.
You've been proudly lying for fascism for years. It hasn't worked. So why keep doing it?

And yes, we are going to keep rubbing it your hellbound face, that we Democrats been proven right about every single thing. Not that there were ever any doubts.

"Letitia James owns a diverse range of properties across New York City. Notable among them is a luxurious $420,000 townhouse in Manhattan’s Tribeca, a $210,000 brownstone in Harlem, and an $850,000 duplex in the Bronx.

While some claim that these properties were acquired under unique circumstances at substantially below market value, James attributes her success to strategic dealings and in-depth knowledge of the real estate market."

I did a search on townhomes in the Tribeca neighborhood. Median sale price $3.8 Million. Nothing remotely near the half-million number...

"Letitia James owns a diverse range of properties across New York City. Notable among them is a luxurious $420,000 townhouse in Manhattan’s Tribeca, a $210,000 brownstone in Harlem, and an $850,000 duplex in the Bronx.

While some claim that these properties were acquired under unique circumstances at substantially below market value, James attributes her success to strategic dealings and in-depth knowledge of the real estate market."

I did a search on townhomes in the Tribeca neighborhood. Median sale price $3.8 Million. Nothing remotely near the half-million number...

About like Pelosi and her bisexual husband

Someone should get her on fraud on her business dealings soon. Mark my words.

Forum List

Back