Less than 1/2 of the victims of the Holocaust remembered

You posted this exact same thing on another thread. :cuckoo:

Again, I assume that you have a link for this quote for the board to access?
Waiting...................
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.
Notice how in all of the verses that you quote from the Quran.

The name Ishmael has been inserted inside parentheses?

That's because the Quran does not name either Isaac or Ishmael as the son to be sacrificed.

And any muslim who says that it was Ishmael is only guessing and not backed by scripture.

Waiting...................
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.
Notice how in all of the verses that you quote from the Quran.

The name Ishmael has been inserted inside parentheses?

That's because the Quran does not name either Isaac or Ishmael as the son to be sacrificed.

And any muslim who says that it was Ishmael is only guessing and not backed by scripture.
Notice, after I posted the link, you continue your Islamic bullshit? First you deny it, then you pitch the Muslim "interpretation" of the story of Abraham? Then why deny or ask for proof? Or, are you telling everybody that Muslims also beleive that Abraham "almost" sacrificed Issac as it clearly says so in verse after verse of the OT and confirmed in the NT? The lies pile up. Clearly the religon is a curse upon it's followers.

The problem is your prophet was an unqualified IILITERATE who didn't have the ability to read either the OT or the NT. Hardly a credible or reliable critic, logic would dictate. And now you Muslims are trying to "cover" for this illiterate.

Anti-Semitism is hatred of Jews.

The Jewish nation is the most persecuted and haunted nation all due human history.

And where do i ever say that I hate Jews?:confused:
You folks really just like to paint anyone who doesn't agree with you as an anti-semite, as though I'm even supposed to care.:D
You're trying to agitate, It won't work.

Ok, so if you have no quotes of me hating Jews, and I still an anti-semite? How does that work? Do you even know?:confused:

The Red Cross had unrestricted access each month to every German concentration camp including Auschwitz. They had inside men who reported to them in detail the activities at the camps.

In a Nov. 22, 1944 letter to U.S. State Department officials, the Red Cross said: “We had not been able to discover any trace of installations for exterminating civilian prisoners. This corroborates a report which we had already received from other sources …”

The Germans captured 150,000 British soldiers. 150 of those men were engineers who worked at Auschwitz-Birkenau to maintain the manufacturing plants that processed Silesian coal to make gasoline for the German Army. The Germans were using a coal gasification formula developed in 1915 in Russia. These 150 men obviously had daily access throughout the camps but to date neither a Nuremberg prosecutor nor a Holohoax researcher has cited their testimony. I wonder why.

Evidence of Nazis making soap and lampshades from Jews used to convict Germans at Nuremberg has been withdrawn from the Holohoax museums at Auschwitz and Jerusalem.
Holy Holohoax. My Government Wouldn’t Lie To Me. | Video Rebel's Blog

The Red Cross had unrestricted access each month to every German concentration camp including Auschwitz. They had inside men who reported to them in detail the activities at the camps.

In a Nov. 22, 1944 letter to U.S. State Department officials, the Red Cross said: “We had not been able to discover any trace of installations for exterminating civilian prisoners. This corroborates a report which we had already received from other sources …”

The Germans captured 150,000 British soldiers. 150 of those men were engineers who worked at Auschwitz-Birkenau to maintain the manufacturing plants that processed Silesian coal to make gasoline for the German Army. The Germans were using a coal gasification formula developed in 1915 in Russia. These 150 men obviously had daily access throughout the camps but to date neither a Nuremberg prosecutor nor a Holohoax researcher has cited their testimony. I wonder why.

Evidence of Nazis making soap and lampshades from Jews used to convict Germans at Nuremberg has been withdrawn from the Holohoax museums at Auschwitz and Jerusalem.
So nobody died? Whew, that's a big relief! The smell in the ovens after years and years was from cooking hogs for supper? Got it.

The Encyclopedia Britannica in its 1963 edition states that 2,000,000 people, mostly Jews, were exterminated by the Nazis in Mauthausen, a concentration camp in Austria. This absurd figure has been officially revised quite a lot. Now it is claimed that only 95,000 people died in Mauthausen, of which only 14,000 were Jews. An exaggeration of 1,905,000! After WW II a plague memorialized the deaths of 4,000,000 at Auschwitz. The plaque was replaced by one that reduced the total number of deaths to 1,500,000. But the six million total for Jewish victims of the Holohoax was not affected. A 1,905,000 reduction from Mauthausen plus a 2,500,000 reduction from Auschwitz did not change the total of 6 million. In 1990 the Auschwitz State Museum officially revised the death toll from 4,000,000 down to 1.1 million, of which 960,000 are claimed to be Jews. Russia released old Soviet files taken from Auschwitz further reduced the total deaths at that camp to 69,000. A report from the International Red Cross Tracing Service that tallied a total of 262,077 German concentration camp victims. Main cause of death: Typhus.

The Encyclopedia Britannica in its 1963 edition states that 2,000,000 people, mostly Jews, were exterminated by the Nazis in Mauthausen, a concentration camp in Austria. This absurd figure has been officially revised quite a lot. Now it is claimed that only 95,000 people died in Mauthausen, of which only 14,000 were Jews. An exaggeration of 1,905,000! After WW II a plague memorialized the deaths of 4,000,000 at Auschwitz. The plaque was replaced by one that reduced the total number of deaths to 1,500,000. But the six million total for Jewish victims of the Holohoax was not affected. A 1,905,000 reduction from Mauthausen plus a 2,500,000 reduction from Auschwitz did not change the total of 6 million. In 1990 the Auschwitz State Museum officially revised the death toll from 4,000,000 down to 1.1 million, of which 960,000 are claimed to be Jews. Russia released old Soviet files taken from Auschwitz further reduced the total deaths at that camp to 69,000. A report from the International Red Cross Tracing Service that tallied a total of 262,077 German concentration camp victims. Main cause of death: Typhus.
You just like to repeat the same old tired anti Semetic drivel over and over again, don't you? Even when minor things such as facts are presented. Of course we know that you would never let the truth get in a Jew haters way, now do we?

Nope. But you would expect a Jew hater to say such a stupid thing as "the Jews conducted the Nuremberg trials". The trials were actually set up by the IMT, International Military Tribunal comprised of the US miltary and the Allies. The crimes of the Nazi leaders were prosecuted and documented, and they were convicted and punishment was carried out. There will always be ignorant and illiterates out there to contradict anything and everything to satisfy their hate. Germany has passed a law making it illigal and punishable to deny the Holocaust. Kudos to the modern Germans.

Military Legal Resources (oh wait, don't tell me, the US military was "Zionist controlled" even back then!)
Nuremberg Trials
Nuremberg Germany
1945–1949

Twenty-four major political and military leaders of Nazi Germany, indicted for aggressive war, war crimes, and crimes against humanity, were brought to trial before the International Military Tribunal. More than 100 additional defendants, representing many sectors of German society, were tried before the United States Nuremberg Military Tribunals in a series of 12 trials known as “Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings.” The four major publications linked below contain: the official proceedings of the trial of the major war criminals (The Blue Series), documentary evidence and guide materials from that trial (The Red Series), the official condensed record of the subsequent trials (The Green Series), and a final report on all the war crimes trials held in Nuremberg, Germany, from 1945 to 1949.

Nurnberg Indictments

Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal: Military Legal Resources (Federal Research Division: Customized Research and Analytical Services, Library of Congress)

Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression: Military Legal Resources (Federal Research Division: Customized Research and Analytical Services, Library of Congress)

Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal: Military Legal Resources (Federal Research Division: Customized Research and Analytical Services, Library of Congress)

Final Report to the Secretary of the Army on the Nuernberg War Crimes Trials Under Control Council Law No. 10: Military Legal Resources (Federal Research Division: Customized Research and Analytical Services, Library of Congress)

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_L...ary-trials.pdf

You just like to repeat the same old tired anti Semetic drivel over and over again, don't you? Even when minor things such as facts are presented. Of course we know that you would never let the truth get in a Jew haters way, now do we?

Nope. But you would expect a Jew hater to say such a stupid thing as "the Jews conducted the Nuremberg trials". The trials were actually set up by the IMT, International Military Tribunal comprised of the US miltary and the Allies. The crimes of the Nazi leaders were prosecuted and documented, and they were convicted and punishment was carried out. There will always be ignorant and illiterates out there to contradict anything and everything to satisfy their hate. Germany has passed a law making it illigal and punishable to deny the Holocaust. Kudos to the modern Germans.

Military Legal Resources (oh wait, don't tell me, the US military was "Zionist controlled" even back then!)
Nuremberg Trials
Nuremberg Germany
1945–1949

Twenty-four major political and military leaders of Nazi Germany, indicted for aggressive war, war crimes, and crimes against humanity, were brought to trial before the International Military Tribunal. More than 100 additional defendants, representing many sectors of German society, were tried before the United States Nuremberg Military Tribunals in a series of 12 trials known as “Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings.” The four major publications linked below contain: the official proceedings of the trial of the major war criminals (The Blue Series), documentary evidence and guide materials from that trial (The Red Series), the official condensed record of the subsequent trials (The Green Series), and a final report on all the war crimes trials held in Nuremberg, Germany, from 1945 to 1949.

Nurnberg Indictments

Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression: Military Legal Resources (Federal Research Division: Customized Research and Analytical Services, Library of Congress)

Final Report to the Secretary of the Army on the Nuernberg War Crimes Trials Under Control Council Law No. 10: Military Legal Resources (Federal Research Division: Customized Research and Analytical Services, Library of Congress)

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_L...ary-trials.pdf
If it ain't in the 'Protocols' it ain't true

A website called "Holy Holohoax"--what a reliable source. Even your website doesn't deny Jews were killed--it's only the amount that's disputed. Let's remember that cremating people leaves no remains, so many Jews vanished without a trace, like my dad's family. And in many places, like the Soviet Union, only estimates can be used because no records remain. As for Red Cross observers, they were obviously stupid people. I read of a case where abundant food was brought in right before a Red Cross visit, which was quickly removed when they left.

A website called "Holy Holohoax"--what a reliable source. Even your website doesn't deny Jews were killed--it's only the amount that's disputed. Let's remember that cremating people leaves no remains, so many Jews vanished without a trace, like my dad's family. And in many places, like the Soviet Union, only estimates can be used because no records remain. As for Red Cross observers, they were obviously stupid people. I read of a case where abundant food was brought in right before a Red Cross visit, which was quickly removed when they left.

cremating people leaves remains, bones and teeth, thats why you get an urn after a cremation.
Jews vanished without a trace
they went to Palestine or America:eusa_boohoo:
I read of a case where abundant food was brought in right before a Red Cross visit, which was quickly removed when they left.
so post a link to that case

Last edited:
Let's remember that cremating people leaves no remains, so many Jews vanished without a trace.
Without a trace?

Then what do people put in the Urn that usually sets on the fireplace mantel??

"though the size of the grain varies depending on the cremulator used. Their weight is approximately 4 pounds (1.8 kg) for adult human females and 6 pounds (2.7 kg) for adult human males"

Cremation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Jos seems to have a list of all the psychotic Jew hating websites. Just imagine, somebody actually sat down and thought of creating this title "Holy Holohoax" dedicated in honor of all the anti Semites in the world. Other interesting articles from this website for ignorant lunatics:

Video: Israel Killed President John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Posted on March 25, 2012

I have two videos today. One is from the Jewish actor Richard Belzer and the second is from Michael Collins Piper who wrote Confessions of an Anti-Semite. First up is a short video from Richard Belzer who says why the … Continue reading →

5 Minutes To Self-Immolation Of The Israeli Empire

Posted on December 31, 2011

Israel Shahak wrote a foreword to his translation of Oded Yinon’s 1982 paper for the World Zionist Organization which revealed Zion’s plans for America, Israel, the Mideast and the world. Wesley Clark was given a list of 7 Muslim nations … Continue reading →

Ron Paul: The Only Adult 2012 Presidential Candidate

Posted on December 20, 2011

The Republican debates look more and more like encounters between one adult Ron Paul a and spoiled children. A case in point is Michelle Bachmann’s denial of reality. Michelle wants America to attack Iran even if it means risking WW … Continue reading →

Posted in Uncategorized|19 Comments

Susan Lindauer: Bush, Cheney, Israel, 911 And The Jewish Question.

Posted on November 25, 2011

The Jewish question is whether or not Jewish people can choose to defend America if Israel has been the nation attacking the US and the world since 911. Susan Lindauer was a CIA asset who was asked to work as … Continue reading →

Here's Johnny / Jos:

200px-The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg

Let's remember that cremating people leaves no remains, so many Jews vanished without a trace.
Without a trace?

"though the size of the grain varies depending on the cremulator used. Their weight is approximately 4 pounds (1.8 kg) for adult human females and 6 pounds (2.7 kg) for adult human males"

Hilarious when holocaust deniers become scientists.

Anti Semetism is a mental disease.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites.
Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So to be Anti-Semite would refer to hate of any of the above?
Note the term Semite does not include Ashkenazim or Russian jews
Wow. When will these Jew haters come up with new lies. They are like one trick pony's. It's not like it's the first time they are trying to redefine the term anti Semite, which means hatred of Jews only.

Websters.com

an·ti-Sem·ite
   [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, especially Brit., -see-mahyt] Show IPA

noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

And what do you call someone who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward fellow semites, Arabs etc?

Without a trace?

Hilarious when holocaust deniers become scientists.
Which brings up a question?

Since the average weight of a cremated body is 4 - 6 lbs. (so let's make the avg 5 lbs.)

Times (X) the alleged 6 million Jews that where suppost to have vanished in the so called Holocaust.

5 lbs. X 6,000,000 jews = 30 million pounds of ashes.

There should be huge ash mountains somewhere in or around the so called death camps?

Yet, when you look at the pictures of the camps all you see is flat land for miles.

Just another obvious flaw in the Holohoax story. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back