Muslim respect for non Muslims

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJwEg6SFfA]Muslims Desecrate Jewish and Christian graves in Libya. - YouTube[/ame]

:bow3:

Quran 60:4 We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Quran 60:4 We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

I get it, but can't they do something "productive" and ignore that other stuff?

No wonder the ME is such a paradise. The capable men are more worried about destroying things instead of producing anything. Those men could have planted a field in the time it took them to do that.
?
They are good at destruction and hate, and that is their contribution to modern humanity today. That is why they are so envious of Israel and the West.
Try these on for size.

Looters strip Gaza greenhouses - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Bill Gates secretly paid for Gaza greenhouses

As soon as Israel granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza they leveled the remaining synagogues that could have provided free housing or been converted into mosques & then they looted & destroyed the greenhouses that could have provided immidiate employment & revenue income for them. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

No wonder the ME is such a paradise. The capable men are more worried about destroying things instead of producing anything. Those men could have planted a field in the time it took them to do that.
?
They are good at destruction and hate, and that is their contribution to modern humanity today. That is why they are so envious of Israel and the West.
Try these on for size.

Quran 5:51 O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

?
Try these on for size.

Prophet Mohammed was the biggest thief and looter. He started by raiding caravans and moved up from there.

Forum List

Back