Less than 1/2 of the victims of the Holocaust remembered

Please proves chapter and verse in the Quran that says this.

Thank you in advance.

I read bits of peaces in Arabic. From Sura 9:30 I read this, fix me please if I'm wrong (for many years I havn't read Arabic texts).

"Wa'kalt Alyahud Uzair Ibn Allah, Wakalti Al-Nasri Al-Masiih Ibn Allah..."

"And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded"
"The Islamic exegetes have mentioned that there existed a community of Jews in Yemen who considered Ezra as son of God. Hirschberg says in Encyclopaedia Judaica:

H Z Hirschberg proposed another assumption, based on the words of Ibn Hazm, namely, that the 'righteous who live in Yemen believed that 'Uzayr was indeed the son of Allah.'

According to other Muslim sources, there were some Yemenite Jews who had converted to Islam who believed that Ezra was the messiah.

For Muhammad, Ezra can be seen in the same light as the Christian saw Jesus.

Surah 9:30

In order for Jews to believe in such thing, this should have been written in the Tanakh.

And it's not.

Therefor any hinting that Jews believe in such a thing is based on speculations and not real facts.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites.
Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So to be Anti-Semite would refer to hate of any of the above?
Note the term Semite does not include Ashkenazim or Russian jews

Anti-semitism is just a normal reaction to a much deeper and insidious problem. :doubt:

Of course.

The hatred of Jews started long before what is called "Anti-Semitism".
The Jews through their obnoxious and subversive behavior cause people to react negatively towards them.

Then they play the victim card and scream anti-semitism.

It's a strategy that the Jews have been using for thousands of years. :doubt:
Change 'Jews' to 'Palestinians' and you'll be 100% correct.

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including; Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Ahlamu, Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Ubarites, Dilmunites, Maltese, Mandaeans, Sabians, Syriacs, Mhallami, Amalekites and Ethiopian Semites.

Your little site "Veterans Today" IS anti Semitic!

So Jews getting killed is worse than a whole city getting nuked, or prisoners dying in mines from starvation, or when the Germans went into Russia and killed everyone in sight after raping the women, then they burned whole villages as they went along... Man, it's ALL the same. But of course you think it's worse, they're your people, it always seems worse.
And geez, do you folks even know what anti-semitism is?

Anti-Semitism is hatred of Jews.

The Jewish nation is the most persecuted and haunted nation all due human history.

And where do i ever say that I hate Jews?:confused:
You folks really just like to paint anyone who doesn't agree with you as an anti-semite, as though I'm even supposed to care.:D
You're trying to agitate, It won't work.

Of course.

The hatred of Jews started long before what is called "Anti-Semitism".
The Jews through their obnoxious and subversive behavior cause people to react negatively towards them.

Nope.

The post is 100% correct as it stands. :eusa_angel:

Nope.

The post is 100% correct as it stands. :eusa_angel:

That usually what happens when you believe in a faith that is based at least 90% of hate toward kaffirs.

Sorry. but that's the truth (from a non-Muslim eye).

As I stated on another thread in answer to your baseless accusations and misinformation.

The Quran clearly states that Isaac is the Patriarch of the Jews.

And that the Jews are the "Chosen People"

Plus, the Quran does not say that Ishmael was the son who God wanted Abraham to sacrifice.

Every muslim is aware of these verses in the Quran.
And as I stated, you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac which it clearly says so in the OT and the NT.

"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."
You posted this exact same thing on another thread. :cuckoo:

Again, I assume that you have a link for this quote for the board to access?
Waiting...................

Seriously, you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this basic tenement of Islam? This is like somebody calling themselves a Christian and asking for proof that the Bible says Jesus was crucified! You are either an extremely ignorant 12 year old, or an imposter posing as a Muslim, or LYING. I just don't see how one can call themselves a Muslim and ask for proof that the Koran says it was Ishmael that Abraham wanted to sacrifice.

Seriously, you call yourself a Sunni Muslim and don't know this basic tenement of Islam? This is like somebody calling themselves a Christian and asking for proof that the Bible says Jesus was crucified! You are either an extremely ignorant 12 year old, or an imposter posing as a Muslim, or LYING. I just don't see how one can call themselves a Muslim and ask for proof that the Koran says it was Ishmael that Abraham wanted to sacrifice.
Still no link...............

Wikipedia:lol: Half of those people don't even exist anymore and all Jews are Israel, most Russian and European Jews spoke Yiddish until recently. A version of Hebrew

In the Koran, the son that Abraham was going to sacrifice is not actually named. It was a dispute between Islamic scholars about whether it was Isaac or Ishmael, but most Muslims today believe it was Ishmael, their ancestor.

In the Koran, the son that Abraham was going to sacrifice is not actually named. It was a dispute between Islamic scholars about whether it was Isaac or Ishmael, but most Muslims today believe it was Ishmael, their ancestor.

Doesn't have to be named in the koran, He was already name 2000 yrs. earlier in the Torah

Doesn't have to be named in the koran, He was already name 2000 yrs. earlier in the Torah
I have no problem believing the Torah concerning this issue.

Besides, the real lesson wasn't which son was chosen.

But did Abraham have enough faith to obey God no matter what was commanded for him to do?

I have no problem believing the Torah concerning this issue.

Besides, the real lesson wasn't which son was chosen.

But did Abraham have enough faith to obey God no matter what was commanded for him to do?

Yep.. Hagar and Ismael were cast out as G-d had ordered Abraham didn't want to do it but he did what G-d asked him to do he also told Abraham Ismael would be the father of a great nation, that also came to be with the rise of the Arabs the Children of Ismael

Beats me as to why these Paliwogs are always demanding a link. They probably don't even open it or if they do, then deny, demean and deride the information. Too stupid to look on their own except for Palestine Today or Stormfront.

Beats me as to why these Paliwogs are always demanding a link. They probably don't even open it or if they do, then deny, demean and deride the information. Too stupid to look on their own except for Palestine Today or Stormfront.
Basically, because you and your friends lie so much.

We want to help remember which lie you told last; and where you stole it from. :cuckoo: :lol:

And as I stated, you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac which it clearly says so in the OT and the NT.

"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."
You posted this exact same thing on another thread. :cuckoo:

Again, I assume that you have a link for this quote for the board to access?
Waiting...................
You know, one of the other posters mentioned that even though you claim to be a Muslim, you are very ignorant about your own religion. I think it's the other, you lie and wait to get caught. Only, lying about something so obvious makes you look more like a fool. But don't worry about setting a bad example for Muslims, it's almost impossible to do that, considering the things they do. And they wonder why there is so much hatred and distrust of Muslims? Here's your freaking links, retard:

Eid al-Adha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eid al-Adha' (Arabic: عيد الأضحى* ‘Īd al-’Aḍḥá, IPA: [ʕiːd al ʔadˁˈħaː], "feast of sacrifice") or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a sheep— to sacrifice instead.[1]

Eid al-Adha is the latter of two Eid festivals celebrated by Muslims, whose basis comes from Sura 2 (Al-Baqara) Ayah 196 in the Qur'an.[2] Like Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha begins with a Sunnah prayer of two Raka'ah (units) followed by a sermon (khuṭbah).

The word "Eid" appears in Sura al-Mai'da ("The Table Spread," Chapter 5) of the Qur'an, meaning 'solemn festival'.[3]

Eid al-Adha is celebrated annually on the 10th day of the 12th and the last Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjah (ذو الحجة) of the lunar Islamic calendar.[4] Eid al-Adha celebrations start after the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia by Muslims worldwide, descend from Mount Arafat. The date is approximately 70 days (2 Months & 10 days) after the end of the month of Ramadan, i.e. Eid-ul-Fitr. Ritual observance of the holiday lasts until sunset of the 13th day of Dhu al-Hijjah.[5]

Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

First

We read in Sura 37 how Abraham had a dream in which he was commanded to kill his son (Ismail). However, there is nothing in the Quran that says that the dream was from God:

Sura 37

102.When he (Ismail) grew strong enough to work with him, he (Abraham) said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, God willing, patient."

103.They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).
104.We called him: "O Abraham.

105."You have believed the vision?" We thus reward the righteous.

106.That was an exacting test indeed.

107.We made a concession to a great slaughter.

108.And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

109.Peace be upon Abraham.

110.We thus reward the righteous.

111. He is one of our believing servants.

Wow. When will these Jew haters come up with new lies. They are like one trick pony's. It's not like it's the first time they are trying to redefine the term anti Semite, which means hatred of Jews only.

Websters.com

an·ti-Sem·ite
   [an-tee-sem-ahyt, an-tahy- or, especially Brit., -see-mahyt] Show IPA

noun
a person who discriminates against or is prejudiced or hostile toward Jews.

Forum List

Back