Less than 1/2 of the victims of the Holocaust remembered

Anti-semitism is just a normal reaction to a much deeper and insidious problem. :doubt:

Of course.

The hatred of Jews started long before what is called "Anti-Semitism".
The Jews through their obnoxious and subversive behavior cause people to react negatively towards them.

Then they play the victim card and scream anti-semitism.

It's a strategy that the Jews have been using for thousands of years. :doubt:

Anti-semitism is just a normal reaction to a much deeper and insidious problem. :doubt:

Of course.

The Jews through their obnoxious and subversive behavior cause people to react negatively towards them.

The victims of Tolouse, what kind of bad things they did to "pull" this poor muslim guy to push the trigger?

What did Ilan Halimi did?

Care to answer that?

Btw, you still didn't answer my previous question. The Case of Muhammad Abu Mustafa.

Heard of it?

Do you think the age old Muslim envy of Jews started when they found out the truth about the story of Abraham? God calling Ishmael a wild donkey, telling Abraham to kick him out of his house, and the Promise and Covenent going to Issac? Worst of all is the indeputable fact that the Bible clearly says god asked Abraham to sacrifice Issac NOT Ishmael. Instead of realizing that their illiterate prophet got it all wrong they lashed out instead.

Do you think the age old Muslim envy of Jews started when they found out the truth about the story of Abraham? God calling Ishmael a wild donkey, telling Abraham to kick him out of his house, and the Promise and Covenent going to Issac? Worst of all is the indeputable fact that the Bible clearly says god asked Abraham to sacrifice Issac NOT Ishmael. Instead of realizing that their illiterate prophet got it all wrong they lashed out instead.

Actually, the Hebrew Torah describes Ishmael as "A Savage":)tongue:), not donkey.

I do wonder though, why they change the sacrifice of Isaac and put Ishmael. Mhhhm.

And other weird things, like, they say that Jews believe Ezra was the son of God.

:lol:

As I stated on another thread in answer to your baseless accusations and misinformation.

The Quran clearly states that Isaac is the Patriarch of the Jews.

And that the Jews are the "Chosen People"

Plus, the Quran does not say that Ishmael was the son who God wanted Abraham to sacrifice.

Every muslim is aware of these verses in the Quran.

As I stated on another thread in answer to your baseless accusations and misinformation.

Plus, the Quran does not say that Ishmael was the son who God wanted Abraham to sacrifice.

But the Quran DOES state that Jews believe that a prophet of the people of Israel was son of God.

Rediculous!

Of course.

Take one look across the globe and you will realize that Muslims cannot coexist with anybody, and the blame can be placed squarely on Islam.

And as I stated, you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac which it clearly says so in the OT and the NT.

"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."

And as I stated, you are ignorant of Islam. It is based on the lie (one of many) that Abraham actually wanted to sacrifice Ishmael and not Issac which it clearly says so in the OT and the NT.

"It is considered to be incumbent upon sufficiently wealthy Muslims to sacrifice a large mammal during Eid ul-Adha (the Festival of Sacrifice), which falls during the period of Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca). Typically, a sheep or goat is sacrificed, in commemoration of the Sacrifice of Ismail, in which God tested the faith of Abraham (Ibrahim) by ordering him to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Ismail). Over 100 million animals are slaughtered annually during Eid ul-Adha across the Islamic world within a 48 hour period."
You posted this exact same thing on another thread. :cuckoo:

Again, I assume that you have a link for this quote for the board to access?

6mil dead out of 100 mil+ dead. That's a fairly minor number. ALL the deaths were tragic and were a total waste.
Surely a sane person understands casualties suffered in war, are quite different than rounding up totally innocent civilians of certain races or religion and putting them in death camps to be gassed to death.

anti Semetism is a mental illness.

Hope they'll find a cure for it soon.

Don't want to sound like a pessimist, but that is very unlikely.

But the Quran DOES state that Jews believe that a prophet of the people of Israel was son of God.

Rediculous!
Please proves chapter and verse in the Quran that says this.

Thank you in advance.

I read bits of peaces in Arabic. From Sura 9 : 30 I read this, fix me please if I'm wrong (for many years I havn't read Arabic texts).

"Wa'kalt Alyahud Uzair Ibn Allah, Wakalti Al-Nasri Al-Masiih Ibn Allah..."

"And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded"

Surely a sane person understands casualties suffered in war, are quite different than rounding up totally innocent civilians of certain races or religion and putting them in death camps to be gassed to death.

anti Semetism is a mental illness.

So Jews getting killed is worse than a whole city getting nuked, or prisoners dying in mines from starvation, or when the Germans went into Russia and killed everyone in sight after raping the women, then they burned whole villages as they went along... Man, it's ALL the same. But of course you think it's worse, they're your people, it always seems worse.
And geez, do you folks even know what anti-semitism is?

So Jews getting killed is worse than a whole city getting nuked, or prisoners dying in mines from starvation, or when the Germans went into Russia and killed everyone in sight after raping the women, then they burned whole villages as they went along... Man, it's ALL the same. But of course you think it's worse, they're your people, it always seems worse.

Anti-Semitism is hatred of Jews.

The Jewish nation is the most persecuted and haunted nation all due human history.

The Jewish nation is the most persecuted and haunted nation all due human history.

And where do i ever say that I hate Jews?:confused:
You folks really just like to paint anyone who doesn't agree with you as an anti-semite, as though I'm even supposed to care.:D

And where do i ever say that I hate Jews?:confused:
You folks really just like to paint anyone who doesn't agree with you as an anti-semite, as though I'm even supposed to care.:D

Who said you hate Jews?:confused::cuckoo:

You asked the defenision of Anti-Semitism.

Rediculous!
Please proves chapter and verse in the Quran that says this.

Thank you in advance.

I read bits of peaces in Arabic. From Sura 9:30 I read this, fix me please if I'm wrong (for many years I havn't read Arabic texts).

"Wa'kalt Alyahud Uzair Ibn Allah, Wakalti Al-Nasri Al-Masiih Ibn Allah..."

"And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded"
"The Islamic exegetes have mentioned that there existed a community of Jews in Yemen who considered Ezra as son of God. Hirschberg says in Encyclopaedia Judaica:

H Z Hirschberg proposed another assumption, based on the words of Ibn Hazm, namely, that the 'righteous who live in Yemen believed that 'Uzayr was indeed the son of Allah.'

According to other Muslim sources, there were some Yemenite Jews who had converted to Islam who believed that Ezra was the messiah.

For Muhammad, Ezra can be seen in the same light as the Christian saw Jesus.

Surah 9:30

Forum List

Back