Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

A Woman acting masculine & aggressive like a man.

That really pisses you off.

Which is why you keep advocating for policies that you know would harm children- as Obergefell said:

The marriage laws at issue here thus harm and humiliate the children of same-sex couples. See Windsor, supra, at ___ (slip op., at 23).

Why do you want to harm and humiliate children Silhouette?
The old drunken dyke was harming them. Abusing and starving them, eventually murdering them all.

Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly? Do you relate?
Are you implying that I am abusing children Aba?
Thats the kind of post that gets idiots banned.
I asked you two direct questions that implied nothing. Unless your conscience is bothering you for some unknown reason.

1. Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly?

2. Do you relate?

When did I ever defend any abusive alcoholic mother?
You claimed silhouette wished to harm and humiliate children. I pointed out it was the drunken dyke who harmed children, not silhouette. Then I asked you why you would defend a murderess and accuse an innocent poster.

Which is why you keep advocating for policies that you know would harm children- as Obergefell said:

The marriage laws at issue here thus harm and humiliate the children of same-sex couples. See Windsor, supra, at ___ (slip op., at 23).

The old drunken dyke was harming them. Abusing and starving them, eventually murdering them all.

Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly? Do you relate?
I asked you two direct questions that implied nothing. Unless your conscience is bothering you for some unknown reason.

2. Do you relate?

You claimed silhouette wished to harm and humiliate children. .

I quoted Obergefell- which pointed out that law that prevented same sex marriage harmed and humiliated children. Silhouette supports those very laws- so per the court decision in Obergefell- that she has cited dozens of times- she is advocating for policies that would harm and humiliate children.

So why do you think she advocates policies that per the very court decision she cites weekly- harm and humiliate children?

2. Do you relate?

I pointed out it was the drunken dyke who harmed children, not silhouette. Then I asked you why you would defend a murderess and accuse an innocent poster.

And again - when did I defend any murderess?

Since you can't provide that quote- you are just lying.

No shock there.

2. Do you relate?

I quoted Obergefell- which pointed out that law that prevented same sex marriage harmed and humiliated children. Silhouette supports those very laws- so per the court decision in Obergefell- that she has cited dozens of times- she is advocating for policies that would harm and humiliate children.

So why do you think she advocates policies that per the very court decision she cites weekly- harm and humiliate children?
Try to stay on topic, dear. As the...mod...said.

2. Do you relate?

I pointed out it was the drunken dyke who harmed children, not silhouette. Then I asked you why you would defend a murderess and accuse an innocent poster.

No shock there.
By claiming someone said lesbians are harmless to children. THIS lesbian, in THIS case that THIS thread is about, murdered 7 people, including 6 children.

Tell us about Obergfell.

2. Do you relate?

And again- since Silhouette repeatedly quotes Obergefell- and this is her thread- this is specifically on topic- if you feel otherwise- feel free to either ignore my post- or report it.

So why do you think Silhouette advocates policies that per the very court decision she cites weekly- harm and humiliate children?

2. Do you relate?

No shock there.
By claiming someone said lesbians are harmless to children. THIS lesbian, in THIS case that THIS thread is about, murdered 7 people, including 6 children..

And again- when did I claim someone said lesbians are harmless to children?

I have called this woman- who happens to be a lesbian- an asshole murderer.

So I will ask you again- when did I ever defend any murderess?

Looking for my quote where you think I did that.

2. Do you relate?

And again- since Silhouette repeatedly quotes Obergefell- and this is her thread- this is specifically on topic- if you feel otherwise- feel free to either ignore my post- or report it.

So why do you think Silhouette advocates policies that per the very court decision she cites weekly- harm and humiliate children?

2. Do you relate?

No shock there.
By claiming someone said lesbians are harmless to children. THIS lesbian, in THIS case that THIS thread is about, murdered 7 people, including 6 children..

Ah, so now you claim lesbians are harmful to children.

Apologize to Silhouette for accusing her of wanting to harm children, and all will be well.

Apologize to Silhouette for accusing her of wanting to harm children, and all will be well.

In a perfect world for a pedophile, the ultimate would be for those standing up against him to be called "harming children" from attempting to keep him from having access to them. Not saying this is Syriusly's motivation. Hers may merely be starting a flame war to get mods to shut a thread down she is not to happy seeing discussed. It's happened before. Oldest trick in the book. If you can't win the argument, start a flame war and shut the thread down. Syriusly baits me constantly in this way and the mods do nothing whatsoever about it. But you do notice them stepping in issuing warnings about topics when the bait is taken.

Obviously the cult of LGBT is not proud of this topic at all and would rather people forget about it: That domestic violence is alive and well in lesbian relationships. (That was going to be my alternate title here).

Syriusly baits me constantly in this way and the mods do nothing whatsoever about it.

latest

No shock there.
By claiming someone said lesbians are harmless to children. THIS lesbian, in THIS case that THIS thread is about, murdered 7 people, including 6 children.

Remember, we're supposed to be PC and not notice that 6 children were adopted out to two people who exhibited signs of mental instability by their very sexual behaviors. A mannish woman who is aggressive, officiating as the sexual partner of another more submissive woman (for some reason saying her sexual orientation is to women, but oddly attracted to masculine qualities in that woman; ie: closeted hetero behavior) are examples of two people clearly struggling with reality itself. The truckload of hidden issues is evident in the very arrangement of their being together "as married".

So if we listened to Syriusly, the very crime committed at the get-go would flourish unchecked. She would have adoption agents ignore overt signs of mental delusions or instability and place kids in danger. In this case, 6 kids died because overt signs of mental illness (mannish aggressive behavior in a woman) were ignored in order to remain politically correct. 6 kids paid with their lives because people were "just being polite with the times"...

No shock there.

Ah, so now you are just lying some more. But that is what you do.

Obviously the cult of LGBT is not proud of this topic at all and would rather people forget about it: That domestic violence is alive and well in lesbian relationships. (That was going to be my alternate title here).

The cult of the anti-gays is using this tragedy to bash homosexuals.

Domestic violence is a very real issue and no group is free from that tragedy. But you will never bring up domestic violence- except- and only- when it can be blamed on homosexuals.

Because that is what you do.

In Sil’s imaginationland, being a “tomboy” is a sign of mental illness. :lol:

Oldest trick in the book. If you can't win the argument, start a flame war and shut the thread down. Syriusly baits me constantly in this way and the mods do nothing whatsoever about it. .

You stop misquoting Obergefell, I will stop quoting Obergefell and noting how the court explicitly states that preventing same gender couples from marrying- which is what you continue to advocate for- harms and humiliates children.

Why do you keep advocating for policies that you know the courts have explicitly stated harm and humiliate children?

Aba and my points as to this thread are about the adoption agents who looked away when obvious signs of mental illness confronted them with these 6 children. We had one mannish aggressive woman officiating sexually with another woman attracted to her mannishness. Those are red flags of repressed issues. Those were ignored and 6 kids ultimately paid with their lives.

Aba and my points as to this thread are about the adoption agents who looked away when obvious signs of mental illness confronted them with these 6 children. We had one mannish aggressive woman officiating sexually with another woman attracted to her mannishness. Those are red flags of repressed issues. Those were ignored and 6 kids ultimately paid with their lives.
Happens with straights also...But I don't see any outrage..

Happens with straights also...But I don't see any outrage..
Florida shooter kid. Was reported many times, like the dyke, and the authorities dropped the ball.

Forum List

Back