Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.

Last edited:
Oh no, a crazy committed a crime with a car and killed children. Enough is enough. Ban cars.

Thelma and Louise minus children.

I've never understood suicide and killing kids in the process

Let's be real: Sil doesn't give the slightest of fucks about this awful tragedy. She simply wants to use this horrific story to smear gay people.

Let's be real: Sil doesn't give the slightest of fucks about this awful tragedy. She simply wants to use this horrific story to smear gay people.
Actually not true. I'd heard about the story before the people were ID'd Nobody knew the sex of the two adults. I thought it was tragic, six kids dying. Then I read the rest of the story. And, since the myth persists that lesbian and gay relationships are pure as the driven snow compared to "breeders", I thought I'd set the record straight. You might want to read the link in the OP about the stats on LGBT and domestic violence compared to "the breeders" when you get a minute.

Oh someone will be along to smear that moonbat woman who killed her kid's and claimed she was Christian. I forget her name.

It's just sad people do it those kids didn't deserve to get caught up in it

Susan Smith was her name

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.

What a terrible tragedy. Of course if the parents weren't lesbians you would never have started a thread.

You are just using this tragedy to attack gays again.

How do I know this?

Because you never started a thread regarding this case:
These Parents Kept 13 Kids Shackled As Slaves In Their Home

Now I suppose I could have started a thread like yours then:
Heterosexuals Married kept their 13 kids shackle as Slaves- but then that would make it all about attacking heterosexuals and heterosexual marriage.

I would be acting like you.

So my heart goes out to these kids- no one deserves to be killed by their parents.

Shame that all those kids are to you is a tool to attack gays.

Oh someone will be along to smear that moonbat woman who killed her kid's and claimed she was Christian. I forget her name.

It's just sad people do it those kids didn't deserve to get caught up in it

Susan Smith was her name

Yes, and anyone that does is an idiot. This is a terrible story, but Sil will dance all over their dead bodies if it allows her to rail against queers, gay marriage, and, adoption by gay people. She’s a one-trick pony.

Sick queers should not be allowed around children.

Sick people shouldn't be allowed around children. Sick people shouldn't use a tragedy like this to attack gays.

Not hard to find examples of sick 'hetero's abusing their kids- this example is just one of the latest and greatest:

Actually not true. I'd heard about the story before the people were ID'd Nobody knew the sex of the two adults. I thought it was tragic, six kids dying. Then I read the rest of the story. And, since the myth persists that lesbian and gay relationships are pure as the driven snow compared to "breeders", I thought I'd set the record straight. You might want to read the link in the OP about the stats on LGBT and domestic violence compared to "the breeders" when you get a minute.

How wet you must be knowing you could use their dead bodies to smear gay people. They didn’t die in vain.

Actually asshole mdk, the story makes me sick to my stomach and in no way inspires me to dance. Let alone on the graves of 6 innocent kids.

Forum List

Back