Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

The law does not mention anything about consenting or goats, bigot.
I am glad to say it again: that if you can't tell the difference between consensual sex between adults- and child rape- then you are a danger and a risk to children.

And clearly also goats

If you can legitimize and give special rights to a minority behavior that is repugnant to the majority, citing the 14th Amendment,

And by 'special rights' you mean treating people legally exactly the same.

This is what pisses you off- that gay Americans are being treated legally the same as straight Americans.

Because at your core- you are a bigot who wants to be able to discriminate against gays- in order to harm them- and their children.
The law doesn't mention homos, bigot.
Oh it still does- but since Lawrence v. Texas it doesn't matter.

The courts took away your ability to throw gays in prison for being gay.

Suck it up.
Civil rights act, bigot. Does not mention homos. Now go finger yourself in your freedom. Or throw one off the roof, as is your kinds want.

The law does not mention anything about consenting or goats, bigot.
I am glad to say it again: that if you can't tell the difference between consensual sex between adults- and child rape- then you are a danger and a risk to children.

And clearly also goats
As I said before, I am a bigot loud and proud. You are a bigot, meek and mild.

And one who can't read the law as written, no less.

You say lots of bullshit.

And clearly also goats
You can't read the law as written. No goats. No children. No dead people. No homos.

Bigot.

Don't blame the law on your inability to understand the concept of consent
Civil rights act doesn't mention consent, pincushion.

I cannot imagine the mental state it would take to do something like this, not just to your own self, but to others and to children.

I agree- sad and tragic. Unfortunately it does happen both with adoptive parents and biological parents.

The only reassuring thing is that this is very rare- the times it does happen it is so shocking it gets lots of press coverage.

and certainly shouldn't be used as a commentary on marriage, either between people of the same sex or opposite sex.

or do we want to talk about these women?

19 Moms Who Killed Their Kids

I cannot imagine the mental state it would take to do something like this, not just to your own self, but to others and to children.

I agree- sad and tragic. Unfortunately it does happen both with adoptive parents and biological parents.

The only reassuring thing is that this is very rare- the times it does happen it is so shocking it gets lots of press coverage.

and certainly shouldn't be used as a commentary on marriage, either between people of the same sex or opposite sex.

or do we want to talk about these women?

19 Moms Who Killed Their Kids
Women are the mass murderers of humankind.

Some of the flaming is getting a little personal and derailing guys....let's leave the pincushions, fingering and goats and discuss the topic.

To get back on topic.

There was a tragedy- an apparent mass murder by a parent of her family.

Some use this tragedy to promote hatred and bigotry.

Good people don't.

This was a multiple murder by a drunken lesbian gone wild. The only good to come of it is that the rest of them don't have to put up with her anymore.

This was a multiple murder by a drunken lesbian gone wild. The only good to come of it is that the rest of them don't have to put up with her anymore.
A Woman acting masculine & aggressive like a man, to the point of even officiating sexually as a man to another woman attracted to a woman's manliness are two lesbian icons of a truckload of red flags that adoption agents cannot look away from. If they do, they are elevating the ideals of a cult over children's safety. And if so, should be fired.

Manifest mental instability.

Can you imagine what the agents are saying to themselves now who approved these 6 kids? They're saying "if only there were signs, red flags we could've seen right in front of us!"

For fucks sake.

A Woman acting masculine & aggressive like a man, to the point of even officiating sexually as a man to another woman attracted to a woman's manliness are two lesbian icons of a truckload of red flags that adoption agents cannot look away from. If they do, they are elevating the ideals of a cult over children's safety. And if so, should be fired.

Manifest mental instability.

Can you imagine what the agents are saying to themselves now who approved these 6 kids? They're saying "if only there were signs, red flags we could've seen right in front of us!"

For fucks sake.
Pretty certain she was a white racist of the most diabolical kind. Adopting black children so she could abuse them and eventually murder them.

She also obviously hated women, as she killed her own partner along with those poor dead black children.

Pretty certain she was a white racist of the most diabolical kind. Adopting black children so she could abuse them and eventually murder them.

She also obviously hated women, as she killed her own partner along with those poor dead black children.

Well it goes back to a woman acting mannish and aggressive. As an adoption agent, red flag. Those agents are kicking themselves right about now. And, given all the kids were of color, it does make you wonder about the covert racism thing too.

A Woman acting masculine & aggressive like a man.

That really pisses you off.

Which is why you keep advocating for policies that you know would harm children- as Obergefell said:

The marriage laws at issue here thus harm and humiliate the children of same-sex couples. See Windsor, supra, at ___ (slip op., at 23).

Why do you want to harm and humiliate children Silhouette?

Which is why you keep advocating for policies that you know would harm children- as Obergefell said:

The marriage laws at issue here thus harm and humiliate the children of same-sex couples. See Windsor, supra, at ___ (slip op., at 23).

The old drunken dyke was harming them. Abusing and starving them, eventually murdering them all.

Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly? Do you relate?

The old drunken dyke was harming them. Abusing and starving them, eventually murdering them all.

Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly? Do you relate?

Well now I take issue with what you just said. Actually, both women were in their 30s. So they weren't old. The man-dyke was legally drunk while driving. But the point I want to drive home here is that they were the "picture perfect" lesbian couple. Even still this wound up in murder.

The adoption agents needed to look no further than a woman acting mannish and aggressive to the point of officiating sexually as 'the man' with another woman. There's your mental illness. And, even with this otherwise picture perfect family, that overt sign leaves us with 6 murdered children.

Well now I take issue with what you just said. Actually, both women were in their 30s. So they weren't old. The man-dyke was legally drunk while driving. But the point I want to drive home here is that they were the "picture perfect" lesbian couple. Even still this wound up in murder.

The adoption agents needed to look no further than a woman acting mannish and aggressive to the point of officiating sexually as 'the man' with another woman. There's your mental illness. And, even with this otherwise picture perfect family, that overt sign leaves us with 6 murdered children.
Yeah...to blame all dykes for the actions of (at least) one is no different than blaming all gun owners because some kid shot up a school with one.

This is another example of inept and ineffective safeguards. People reported the abuse, child services and the police had both visited the home, with less than satisfactory results. Just like the shooting in Florida, the eventual murderer had been reported and ignored several times.

Are you implying that I am abusing children Aba?
Thats the kind of post that gets idiots banned.

I asked you two direct questions that implied nothing. Unless your conscience is bothering you for some unknown reason.

1. Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly?

2. Do you relate?

Well now I take issue with what you just said. Actually, both women were in their 30s. So they weren't old. The man-dyke was legally drunk while driving. .

Sigh.

Shame how bigots like yourself chose to use this tragedy as a tool to attack gays and lesbians- even though you know doing so not only harms them- but their children.

I asked you two direct questions that implied nothing. Unless your conscience is bothering you for some unknown reason.

1. Why would you defend such an abusive, alcoholic, "mother," syriusly?

2. Do you relate?

When did I ever defend any abusive alcoholic mother?

WOW _ Now that's some [pretty serious distortion of logic - let me ask you little fella does fuzzy logic tickle ?

Forum List

Back