Tik Tok Criticized For Brainwashing / Endangering Children - What Is The Difference Between Tik Tok & Democrats?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Child endangerment is defined as exposing a child to danger, pain, or undue suffering. It is not legally dependent on whether the child suffers injury or death. A particularly important note is that you can be charged with child endangerment even if your actions were not intentional.'
-- 10 U.S. Code § 919b - Art. 119b. Child endangerment

One of the arguments against ChiCom Spy App Tik Tok is that it brainwashes children, manipulates easily influenced children to engage in dangerous activities, endangers children's lives:

AND...

SO the CCP is being accused of brainwashing our children and endangering their lives through Tik Tok...

SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CCP / CHINESE GOVERMENT TARGETING, BRAINWASHING, INDOCTRINATING, AND ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN ...

...AND THE US GOVERNMENT TARGETING, TRANSGENDER-CONFUSING, INDOCTRINATING, MUTILATING THE GENITALS OF, AND OVERALL ENDANGERING THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL WELL-BEING OF OUR CHILDREN...

...WHICH THEY ARE NOT JUST DOING BUT FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT / ABILITY TO DO SO, GOING AS FAR AS BRANDING PARENTS WHO OPPOSE IT 'DOMESTIC TERRORISTS'?!

:dunno:

'Child endangerment is defined as exposing a child to danger, pain, or undue suffering. It is not legally dependent on whether the child suffers injury or death. A particularly important note is that you can be charged with child endangerment even if your actions were not intentional.'
-- 10 U.S. Code § 919b - Art. 119b. Child endangerment

One of the arguments against ChiCom Spy App Tik Tok is that it brainwashes children, manipulates easily influenced children to engage in dangerous activities, endangers children's lives:

AND...

SO the CCP is being accused of brainwashing our children and endangering their lives through Tik Tok...

SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CCP / CHINESE GOVERMENT TARGETING, BRAINWASHING, INDOCTRINATING, AND ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN ...

...AND THE US GOVERNMENT TARGETING, TRANSGENDER-CONFUSING, INDOCTRINATING, MUTILATING THE GENITALS OF, AND OVERALL ENDANGERING THE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL WELL-BEING OF OUR CHILDREN...

...WHICH THEY ARE NOT JUST DOING BUT FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT / ABILITY TO DO SO, GOING AS FAR AS BRANDING PARENTS WHO OPPOSE IT 'DOMESTIC TERRORISTS'?!

:dunno:

:desk: OOOOOhhhh.....oooooooh......pick me......pick me.....

The difference?

Tik Tok is controlled by America hating, Chinese communist leftists....the democrat party is controlled by the Chinese Communist party through the biden family black mail..........and the democrat party is run by America hating, American leftists.....

:desk: OOOOOhhhh.....oooooooh......pick me......pick me.....

The difference?

Tik Tok is controlled by America hating, Chinese communist leftists....the democrat party is controlled by the Chinese Communist party through the biden family black mail..........and the democrat party is run by America hating, American leftists.....

1680875028507.png

I'm afraid our education system has twisted the minds of our youth, generation dipshit, so badly that they may be irreparable.

Forum List

Back