Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

I notice that the DOPER aged youngsters can't even properly count change when I buy coffee at these little 'coffee kiosks' scattered throughout the USA and locally . [its funny] Also notice that there is lots of dope smoking going on in cars as I just observe drivers in cars with little smokeless pipes puffing away . I mostly ride a motorcycle and one day I expect / anticipate one of these DOPERS to modify my bike and me with a rear end collision .
It's also negatively impacting the job market and/or labor industries in this country as well. These kids would rather do drugs than work because they are to good for work now (their mom's told them so).
Hippies did that in the 60s then grew up to run wall street.

Pretty funny. Many or most of the business and industry giants of today started out as tokers and stoners in the 60s; now kids of today can't even drive down the street without wrecking.

Its a lifestyle change. When I was a kid, I took off the whole summer and went miles on my own on foot or by bike. We were in the woods building stuff, out raising hell until dinner time and Mom called you for dinner. Then right back outside. Today's kid is a keylatch child, inside playing video on their smartphone, driven to school, picked up at the bus stop, then right back inside where Mom can keep a close eye on them. The school checks their underwear, x-rays them, suspends them for a pop tart. Employers check their Facebook for any comments that might reflect poorly on the company to fire them by.

My generation would be unhirable, unemployable by today's standards. When I was a child and I got an earache, my pediatrician prescribed camphorated opium to clear it up! (Paregoric). Now you can't even get real cough syrup.

Kids are wrecking today because they are pussies and weenies that have been coddled their entire lives, mothered, regulated, restricted and protected, and now with legal weed, they simply cannot handle the responsibility.

recreational drug taxes could help pay for public transportation.

How much money in Dope Taxes do you think there will be?
CDTFA: Cannabis Tax Revenues Total $60.9 Million in First Quarter | Cannabis

surely some of that could be spared for public transportation.
Selling the soul.
maybe you are being too harsh. some of that must be CBD sales.
CBD is A-ok.... No THC. Good stuff.

THC is actually needed with the CBD to help kids with epilepsy. Way better than the horrible drugs they have to live on. But I get your point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.

Not actually. It was about 9% THC at the highest back in the day. The average THC of rollable stuff today, is about 24%. The dabs are anywhere up to 90-95% THC. Then they also have the ultra stupid THC crystalline. A gram is equivalent to about 186 grams at the level of 95-98%. Problems are going to manifest in time.

Sorry but:
  1. They had the freakish high quality custom grown stuff back then, too.
  2. There was the hashish.
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.
You only get as high as you want. More THC simply means you need to smoke less. I used to drive a souped up car with over 400 h.p. crazy fast stoned and I never once wrecked or caused an accident. Kids today are pussies.

So by that line of reasoning, you have no problem if the pilot of your commercial flight smokes before take off?

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Do a 260° deflection and try to change the subject to airline pilots?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

Shut up, troll. You are obviously an idiot who smoked way more than you can handle. I've forgotten more about grass than you will EVER know. And that's as far as I go here as no point in educating idiots like you unless you paid me.

Some people have been drinking and driving for years and have been "fine." It doesn't change the fact that the drivers are impaired. :dunno:
recreational drug taxes could help pay for public transportation.

How much money in Dope Taxes do you think there will be?

Colorado pot sales hit a record $1.5 billion in 2017, and border towns saw a green rush from neighbors – The Denver Post

Colorado passes $1 billion in marijuana state revenue

Try and gauge it if it was legalized on a federal level.
Oh boy, more money for the government to piss away.

Things better in Colorado? Pot holes fixed, poverty eliminated?

No?

Point made.

You made no point you are clueless.

Where Does All The Marijuana Money Go? Colorado’s Pot Taxes, Explained

Where did all Colorado's pot money go? The Post set out to answer that question

Chiseling through the layers, we began to see that the tax dollars derived from retail marijuana sales were actually headed toward programs and other civil projects that were almost as promised. Schools were being fixed; programs with a focus on education were being funded; even school nurses that were long-missing were coming back.

But there was so much more. Law enforcement, agriculture and human services were the areas that also benefited from marijuana dollars.

Only a morsel to wet a idiot's lips, they have also built homeless shelters. You should do some research before opening mouth and inserting whatever you may insert.
You can do these things with legalized prostitution, gambling, moonshine etc but what is the long term effects of these things over time ?? It's not like all these things haven't been tried and were free to do at one time or another, but when the negative stats and harm started building over time, it had to be revisited or visited in order to stop the bleeding so to speak. Bleeding can come in many forms including the poisonous nature that these things in excess causes on our society. We have generations still paying a heavy price for their past addictions, and alot of testimonials are since describing their addictions in which they over came thank God.

Today they have the mind set ..if it's legal....

It's not legal. It's still illegal according to federal law and state law cannot usurp federal.
show us the express Prohibition clause, right wingers.

Federal Marijuana Law

Despite medical cannabis laws in 46 states, cannabis is still illegal under federal law. The federal government regulates drugs through the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), which does not recognize the difference between medical and recreational use of cannabis. These laws are generally applied only against persons who possess, cultivate, or distribute large quantities of cannabis.

Under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance, such as cocaine and heroin. The federal government places every controlled substance in a schedule, in principle according to its relative potential for abuse and medicinal value. Under the CSA, cannabis is classified as a Schedule I drug, which means that the federal government views cannabis as highly addictive and having no medical value.

As of this printing, the federal government claims that marijuana is not medicine and in Gonzales v. Raich (2005), the United States Supreme Court held that the federal government has the constitutional authority to prohibit marijuana for all purposes.
not since the repeal of that power last millennium. a simple error in law.

Not actually. It was about 9% THC at the highest back in the day. The average THC of rollable stuff today, is about 24%. The dabs are anywhere up to 90-95% THC. Then they also have the ultra stupid THC crystalline. A gram is equivalent to about 186 grams at the level of 95-98%. Problems are going to manifest in time.

Sorry but:
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.
You only get as high as you want. More THC simply means you need to smoke less. I used to drive a souped up car with over 400 h.p. crazy fast stoned and I never once wrecked or caused an accident. Kids today are pussies.

So by that line of reasoning, you have no problem if the pilot of your commercial flight smokes before take off?

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

Shut up, troll. You are obviously an idiot who smoked way more than you can handle. I've forgotten more about grass than you will EVER know. And that's as far as I go here as no point in educating idiots like you unless you paid me.

Your a moron.

Sorry but:
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.

Wow.

No,

Your a moron.

I'm a mirror. Thanks for looking into your reflection. At least I can drive a car stoned, drunk or whatever and not steer or crash into stuff.

People have been smoking weed and driving forever.

It's not legal. It's still illegal according to federal law and state law cannot usurp federal.

Federal Marijuana Law

Despite medical cannabis laws in 46 states, cannabis is still illegal under federal law. The federal government regulates drugs through the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), which does not recognize the difference between medical and recreational use of cannabis. These laws are generally applied only against persons who possess, cultivate, or distribute large quantities of cannabis.

Under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance, such as cocaine and heroin. The federal government places every controlled substance in a schedule, in principle according to its relative potential for abuse and medicinal value. Under the CSA, cannabis is classified as a Schedule I drug, which means that the federal government views cannabis as highly addictive and having no medical value.

As of this printing, the federal government claims that marijuana is not medicine and in Gonzales v. Raich (2005), the United States Supreme Court held that the federal government has the constitutional authority to prohibit marijuana for all purposes.
If it’s a drug, put it thru the FDA approval process and be done with it.

Federal Marijuana Law

that is what should have been done, the first time.

Wow.

No,

Your a moron.

I'm a mirror. Thanks for looking into your reflection. At least I can drive a car stoned, drunk or whatever and not steer or crash into stuff.

Please keep trying.

Federal Marijuana Law

It’s not put thru FDA testing because it fails. So they now go around the FDA. It’s all a game to get high.

Federal Marijuana Law

It’s not put thru FDA testing because it fails. So they now go around the FDA. It’s all a game to get high.
why would it fail? it is a plant.

Federal Marijuana Law

Why does the US have a patent on cannabis?

He's in the wrong department..

implication is all the right wing has.

I have a US patent in my name, doesn’t mean it cures you’re baldness.

I have a US patent in my name, doesn’t mean it cures you’re baldness.
So you have a patent on nothing that's has to be good..

implication is all the right wing has.
They think they are experts at something they have zero experience with.

So is Opium. Heroin. Cocaine.

Forum List

Back