Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

People have been drinking and driving forever.
Anymore meaningless non-points you want to make?
Like the one you just made? Weed and liquor aren't even close to being equal as to impairment.

Both are central nervous system depressants. You know how much alcohol you consumed and your BAC. You just might choose to ignore it. The weed is a crap shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks dad.

I notice that the DOPER aged youngsters can't even properly count change when I buy coffee at these little 'coffee kiosks' scattered throughout the USA and locally . [its funny] Also notice that there is lots of dope smoking going on in cars as I just observe drivers in cars with little smokeless pipes puffing away . I mostly ride a motorcycle and one day I expect / anticipate one of these DOPERS to modify my bike and me with a rear end collision .
It's also negatively impacting the job market and/or labor industries in this country as well. These kids would rather do drugs than work because they are to good for work now (their mom's told them so).
Hippies did that in the 60s then grew up to run wall street.
How many didn't make it huh ???? Try to be real here.
The only people that age asking for handouts on the streets are veterans. And alcoholics.
Please try again.

Or younger heroin addicts, or meth heads.

What? No potheads? :ack-1:

But they are now doing it all day, every day.

how is that any different than 1972?....

Its the newest coolest guilty pleasure, reinvented with THC levels at 80-98%. Anyone still doing the same thing they did in 72, is a shot out loser.

Its the newest coolest guilty pleasure, reinvented with THC levels at 80-98%. Anyone still doing the same thing they did in 72, is a shot out loser.

yea especially those educated rich retired people....

Today they have the mind set ..if it's legal....

Wow. So, I guess in your ideal world, only things that are a good idea should be legal - and everything else should be banned, eh? I guess that would be easier. Government tells you what you are 'allowed' to do, and you do it content in the knowledge that your government always has your best interests at heart. Everything else is illegal. Awesome!

I got folks on the left telling me what to think and say.
I got folks on the right telling me what I can or cannot do with my body.
All of them can get fucked and I am stepping out back for a couple of puffs and thinking deviant unpolitically correct thoughts..
:dev3:

Like the one you just made? Weed and liquor aren't even close to being equal as to impairment.

Both are central nervous system depressants. You know how much alcohol you consumed and your BAC. You just might choose to ignore it. The weed is a crap shoot.

Thanks dad.

You have knowledge because you smoke or deal it?

It's also negatively impacting the job market and/or labor industries in this country as well. These kids would rather do drugs than work because they are to good for work now (their mom's told them so).
The only people that age asking for handouts on the streets are veterans. And alcoholics.
Please try again.

Nah. They work at Wendy’s.

Speaking from experience?

Please try again.

Nah. They work at Wendy’s.

Wow.
Not so clever generalization.
I have a very successful life building million dollar homes.
Own my own home with acreage and toys in my outbuildings. Credit rating over 840, drive a luxury SUV.
All in my supposed stupor of 4 decades. There are a shitload of folks like me who are not public about it.

Much like our grandparents hid their drinking in the 1930's.
The voices of Prohibition are all the same.

Gee who woulda guessed

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.

Not actually. It was about 9% THC at the highest back in the day. The average THC of rollable stuff today, is about 24%. The dabs are anywhere up to 90-95% THC. Then they also have the ultra stupid THC crystalline. A gram is equivalent to about 186 grams at the level of 95-98%. Problems are going to manifest in time.

Sorry but:
  1. They had the freakish high quality custom grown stuff back then, too.
  2. There was the hashish.
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.
You only get as high as you want. More THC simply means you need to smoke less. I used to drive a souped up car with over 400 h.p. crazy fast stoned and I never once wrecked or caused an accident. Kids today are pussies.

Gee who woulda guessed

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.

Not actually. It was about 9% THC at the highest back in the day. The average THC of rollable stuff today, is about 24%. The dabs are anywhere up to 90-95% THC. Then they also have the ultra stupid THC crystalline. A gram is equivalent to about 186 grams at the level of 95-98%. Problems are going to manifest in time.

Sorry but:
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.
You only get as high as you want. More THC simply means you need to smoke less. I used to drive a souped up car with over 400 h.p. crazy fast stoned and I never once wrecked or caused an accident. Kids today are pussies.

So by that line of reasoning, you have no problem if the pilot of your commercial flight smokes before take off?

Gee who woulda guessed

Sorry but:
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.

So by that line of reasoning, you have no problem if the pilot of your commercial flight smokes before take off?

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Do a 260° deflection and try to change the subject to airline pilots?

Wow.

Yes, but the number of people walking around and driving around while loaded on grass has increased exponentially in areas where it is now legal.
Nah, you trippin' brah.

It has drastically increased here. I've heard it from cops. I don't understand people like you, what when confronted with a wall of evidence, simply say "you trippin brah". You can't even talk right, and yet think you can argue against the evidence? Good luck with that.

I know tons of educated rich retired people, and they are not smoking pot.

Some people have been drinking and driving for years and have been "fine." It doesn't change the fact that the drivers are impaired. :dunno:
recreational drug taxes could help pay for public transportation.

How much money in Dope Taxes do you think there will be?
CDTFA: Cannabis Tax Revenues Total $60.9 Million in First Quarter | Cannabis

surely some of that could be spared for public transportation.
Selling the soul.
maybe you are being too harsh. some of that must be CBD sales.
CBD is A-ok.... No THC. Good stuff.

People have been smoking weed and driving forever.

Thanks dad.

You have knowledge because you smoke or deal it?

Why? Are you going to ground me?

Yes, but the number of people walking around and driving around while loaded on grass has increased exponentially in areas where it is now legal.
Nah, you trippin' brah.

It has drastically increased here. I've heard it from cops. I don't understand people like you, what when confronted with a wall of evidence, simply say "you trippin brah". You can't even talk right, and yet think you can argue against the evidence? Good luck with that.
Make mine a scotch.

Gee who woulda guessed

Sorry but:
  3. The was the hash oil.
  4. There was Thai stick.

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Do a 260° deflection and try to change the subject to airline pilots?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

Forum List

Back