Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

not since the repeal of that power last millennium. a simple error in law.
If it’s a drug, put it thru the FDA approval process and be done with it.
that is what should have been done, the first time.
It’s not put thru FDA testing because it fails. So they now go around the FDA. It’s all a game to get high.
why would it fail? it is a plant.
So is Opium. Heroin. Cocaine.
Yet chemically altered.

It’s not put thru FDA testing because it fails. So they now go around the FDA. It’s all a game to get high.
Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.
FDA requires proof a drug works and is safe.

Weed fails.

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.
How would you know, because that is what big brother told you?

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.
20 years in the medical industry including getting getting drugs approved.
You?

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.
You?
Forty years of production and testing for myself compared to all other interactions from man made drugs and synthetics which do not facilitate the same results..

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.
You?
Forty years of production and testing for myself compared to all other interactions from man made drugs and synthetics which do not facilitate the same results..
40 years as an addicted druggie is not science.

Alcohol is a chemically altered drug yet very popular..
Clueless.
Alcohol is 100% natural.
So alcohol in it's natural state is a finished product when taken from the source of its inception? No processes to make the correct type of fermentation?
Leave a potato in some water for a few weeks.
I prefer to plant them in the ground I have no need for bacteria urine it is like a having an acid attack for myself.

Clueless.
Alcohol is 100% natural.
So alcohol in it's natural state is a finished product when taken from the source of its inception? No processes to make the correct type of fermentation?
I prefer to plant them in the ground I have no need for bacteria urine it is like a having an acid attack for myself.
I make beer and wine. 100% natural ingredients.

You’re clueless.

Yet chemically altered.
So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.
You?
Addicted to no drugs and I don't drink booze either try to insult from another angle with your fake sense of superiority that is facetious at best.
I do however have degenerative disc disease which delivers chronic pain with eventual paralysis in the lower regions. You Want to tell me about being an addict yet I take no narcotics, you want to try and manage my body from afar, gfy. You don't know jack all you are is a member of a force that want to deny humans the ability to medicate themselves because doctors and pharmacy companies have got to fleece people to make them healthy and well..

Wow, what a total butthole. First you try to tell me kids are wrecking today because the grass is too strong for them, (which again makes them idiots and pussies if they are smoking more than they can handle) until I point out that stuff as pure as it gets in nature has always been available, so your answer?

Do a 260° deflection and try to change the subject to airline pilots?

Wow.

No,
You are saying some incredibly stupid shit. Your identity revolves around weed, and you think you are an expert. The shit you smoked 20 years ago, wasn’t anything compared to today. You mentioned kids,and call them pussies because they can’t handle weed like you. So how many hits does it take, when the shit is 90% THC. I didn’t start the OP, but I don’t disagree with it. So if you’re going to brag about what you can do while smoking, how do you feel about someone controlling your life smoking? It’s a legitimate question. It makes everything better, according to you. Can I work in your factory, and maybe operate a band saw after smoking during lunch. Can I operate on you as a surgeon after smoking. I think there’s a lot of legit medical uses, for people with epilepsy or cancer, etc. But if you’re gonna tell me that smoking helps my bad knee, you’re full of shit. I’m also not judging anyone that has smoked throughout their life and is successful. It’s just that smoking isn’t going to make you succeed without putting in the work. And there are a lot of people who have addiction issues, and this isn’t a good alternative for them. Hopefully your advice for them, would be better than calling them pussies.

Shut up, troll. You are obviously an idiot who smoked way more than you can handle. I've forgotten more about grass than you will EVER know. And that's as far as I go here as no point in educating idiots like you unless you paid me.

Your a moron.

I'm a mirror. Thanks for looking into your reflection. At least I can drive a car stoned, drunk or whatever and not steer or crash into stuff.

Please keep trying.

To do what? What exactly are you trying to argue here? You seem to be defending modern weed as responsible instead of the user. Weed doesn't crash cars, likely brain dead dopers like you do. I bet you still smoke today and have all your life. Even your avatar gives the impression of a person who partied about 20 years too long and about 20 million brain cells past stupid.

So? Still a plant.

Weed fails.
You?
Addicted to no drugs and I don't drink booze either try to insult from another angle your fake sense os superiority is facetious at best.
I do however have degenerative disc disease which delivers chronic pain with eventual paralysis in the lower regions. You Want to tell me about being an addict yet I take no narcotics, you want to try and manage my body from afar, gfy.
Then get off your ass and get weed thru the FDA approval process.

Why hasn’t this been done already?

I told you. It fails.

Clueless.
Alcohol is 100% natural.
I make beer and wine. 100% natural ingredients.

You’re clueless.
Rotten fruit-so yummy..

You?
Addicted to no drugs and I don't drink booze either try to insult from another angle your fake sense os superiority is facetious at best.
I do however have degenerative disc disease which delivers chronic pain with eventual paralysis in the lower regions. You Want to tell me about being an addict yet I take no narcotics, you want to try and manage my body from afar, gfy.
Then get off your ass and get weed thru the FDA approval process.

Why hasn’t this been done already?

I told you. It fails.
I don't have to I am a free individual and I will treat my body as I damn well please...You don't like it come get some.

not since the repeal of that power last millennium. a simple error in law.
so is tobacco.

Forum List

Back