Legalized Weed Linked to Spike in Car Crashes

Gee who woulda guessed

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.

I think you are going to see a massive increase in insurance premiums because of this, especially for drivers in states with a large number of stoned drivers. And it will affect all drivers, even those who don't touch the stuff. After all, even if you are straight edge, some stoner could T-bone you .

The legalization of dope is certainly a good point for those involved in the fields of Orthopaedic Surgery or Auto Body Repair.

I notice that the DOPER aged youngsters can't even properly count change when I buy coffee at these little 'coffee kiosks' scattered throughout the USA and locally . [its funny] Also notice that there is lots of dope smoking going on in cars as I just observe drivers in cars with little smokeless pipes puffing away . I mostly ride a motorcycle and one day I expect / anticipate one of these DOPERS to modify my bike and me with a rear end collision .

Gee who woulda guessed

That's because the modern dope smoker is now mostly a young liberal inexperienced weenie. They can't handle the stuff. Back in the day, we used to smoke stuff that would kill a buzzard and go right on with our business like it was nothing, and we drove far bigger cars with twice the horsepower and without 100 safety devices to protect you.
We saw a big change over time in the generations, and you actually are right. They just can't handle it. You see them driving their cars super aggressively like an unguided missle. They have no respect or fear of the law. It's like they are all on a suicide mission these days.

I notice that the DOPER aged youngsters can't even properly count change when I buy coffee at these little 'coffee kiosks' scattered throughout the USA and locally . [its funny] Also notice that there is lots of dope smoking going on in cars as I just observe drivers in cars with little smokeless pipes puffing away . I mostly ride a motorcycle and one day I expect / anticipate one of these DOPERS to modify my bike and me with a rear end collision .
It's also negatively impacting the job market and/or labor industries in this country as well. These kids would rather do drugs than work because they are to good for work now (their mom's told them so).

It's also negatively impacting the job market and/or labor industries in this country as well. These kids would rather do drugs than work because they are to good for work now (their mom's told them so).
Hippies did that in the 60s then grew up to run wall street.

The legalization of dope is certainly a good point for those involved in the fields of Orthopaedic Surgery or Auto Body Repair.
The problem with pot or dope in relation to alcohol, is that most people when try alcohol they just can't stand the taste or the effects on the body, leaving less people to drink than there is doing dope out there maybe ?

Ok, so they try pot or weed, and it's easier to do than that mean old alcohol, so wouldn't this cause more people to be high out there on a daily basis than those doing alcohol ?? A study should be done as legalization continues on yet another problem for American's, and especially for our youth.

The part that no one who seeks to legalize marijuana wants to admit...is that marijuana today is not the same plant it was.
Not even close.
The buzz you got when the plant was unaltered, was momentary and not very strong at all. Today, depending on what kind you get, it is becoming equal to alcohol in diminishing control of your senses. Drunk driving, and fully buzzed driving is equal.

Hippies did that in the 60s then grew up to run wall street.
How many didn't make it huh ???? Try to be real here.

Forum List

Back