Zone1 March for Life

The truth is not as dramatic nor does it suit their twisted narrative.

I live in an abortion free state, but if I wanted one, I'd only have to drive 20 miles to a clinic in a left-governed state where one would be available. In the deepest center of my state, it would only be a three hour drive to get to a clinic

They have such a dishonest, pathological NEED to make themselves look like martyrs. Comes from being raised by pathetic, narcissistic, professional victims and spending their lives sucking up the victimhood ethos from their so-called "media".

download.jpg

No, they only care about a woman's life. Babies are on their own.

I would say they don't even really care about a woman's life, they just care about being able to do whatever the hell they want with no responsibility whatsoever... which actually benefits men who take advantage of women. That's why a lot of men (those types of men) support abortion on demand.

No, they only care about a woman's life. Babies are on their own.

House Republicans’ Agriculture Appropriations Bill Would Cut WIC [ WOMEN INFANTS CHILDREN ]Benefits for 5 Million Participants, Put SNAP Benefits at Risk for 1 Million Older Adults​

UPDATED May 23, 2023
| BY KATIE BERGH AND ZOË NEUBERGER
House Republicans’ Agriculture Appropriations Bill Would Cut WIC Benefits for 5 Million Participants, Put SNAP Benefits at Risk for 1 Million Older Adults | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

North Dakota Republicans Vote to Boost Own Meals After Nixing Free School Meals​

One Republican who voted to expand his own meals said last week that child hunger isn’t the responsibility of the state.

By Sharon Zhang , TRUTHOUTPublishedApril 7, 2023
North Dakota Republicans Vote to Boost Own Meals After Nixing Free School Meals

42 House Republicans vote against extending free school lunches over the summer​

The bipartisan Keep Kids Fed Act passed in the House by a vote of 376-42.
By Josh Israel - June 23, 2022
42 House Republicans vote against extending free school lunches over the summer

Why would Republicans go after children’s health insurance?​

BY RICHARD KIRSCH - 03/09/15 7:30 AM ET
Why would Republicans go after children’s health insurance?

^ because valuing innocent human life is bad, killing innnocent human life is good!
"Pro-life" people love killing innocent life. You forget that the blood-lust of pro-life people when it comes refugees, minority groups, 3rd world civilians, and pretty much any group of vulnerable people, is almost constantly on display. Virtue signalling every once in a while about abortion won't change that.

"Pro-life" people love killing innocent life. You forget that the blood-lust of pro-life people when it comes refugees, minority groups, 3rd world civilians, and pretty much any group of vulnerable people, is almost constantly on display. Virtue signalling every once in a while about abortion won't change that.
More nonsense from you.

Forum List

Back