Zone1 March for Life

And after it's over you will not know that they were there.....Unlike dem gatherings.

OIP.cs8Q4kv2xeOjKi6jE6WhJQHaE1

I was pretty thrilled to see a display of pink and blue crosses at a church that was other than a Catholic church recently. In the two years I've lived here, I'd become accustomed to seeing the crosses travel to the lawns of Catholic churches, but last week I saw them at a Wesleyan church, which I believe is a sect of Methodism.

It was a blessing to see.

I was pretty thrilled to see a display of pink and blue crosses at a church that was other than a Catholic church recently. In the two years I've lived here, I'd become accustomed to seeing the crosses travel to the lawns of Catholic churches, but last week I saw them at a Wesleyan church, which I believe is a sect of Methodism.

It was a blessing to see.

were any of them crimson red - you know from the desperate attempts to self abort since females are forced to that drastic measure?

Bullshit.

Gerri Santoro​

1696611858787.jpeg

Geraldine "Gerri" Santoro (née Twerdy; August 16, 1935 – June 8, 1964) was an American woman who died after receiving an unsafe abortion in 1964. A police photograph of her dead body, published by Ms., magazine in 1973, became a symbol for the abortion-rights movement in the United States.

Biography[edit]​

Santoro was raised, along with 14 siblings, on the farm of a Ukrainian-American family in Coventry, Connecticut.[2][3] She was described by those who knew her as "fun-loving" and "free-spirited".[2] At age 18 she married Sam Santoro; the couple had two daughters together.[3]

Circumstances of death[edit]​

In 1963, her husband's domestic abuse prompted Santoro to leave, and she and her daughters returned to her childhood home. She took a job at Mansfield State Training School, where she met another employee, Clyde Dixon. The two began an extramarital affair and Santoro became pregnant.[2]

When Sam Santoro announced he was coming from California to visit his daughters, Gerri Santoro feared for her life.[3] On June 8, 1964, twenty-eight weeks into her pregnancy, she and Dixon checked into the Norwich Motel in Norwich, Connecticut, under aliases.[3] They intended to perform a self-induced abortion, using surgical instruments and information from a textbook which Dixon had obtained from Milton Ray Morgan, a teacher at the Mansfield school. Dixon fled the motel after Santoro began to bleed. She died, and her body was found the following morning by a maid.[2]

Dixon and Morgan were arrested three days later. Dixon was charged with manslaughter, and Morgan was charged with conspiring to commit an illegal abortion.[4] Dixon was sentenced to a year and day in prison.[2][5]

Photograph[edit]​

Police took a photograph of Santoro's body as she was found: naked, kneeling, collapsed upon the floor, with a bloody towel between her legs. The picture was used in placards and famously published in Ms., magazine in April 1973, all without identifying Santoro.[3][6] The photo has since become an abortion-rights symbol, used to illustrate that access to legal and professionally performed abortion reduces deaths from unsafe abortion.[3]
Leona Gordon, Santoro's sister, saw the photo in Ms., magazine and recognized the subject.[7][5
Gerri Santoro - Wikipedia

the photo of her dead on the floor because she bled out is available at this link of Ms, Magazine.

you're welcome for the facts.

Gerri Santoro​

View attachment 839248

Geraldine "Gerri" Santoro (née Twerdy; August 16, 1935 – June 8, 1964) was an American woman who died after receiving an unsafe abortion in 1964. A police photograph of her dead body, published by Ms., magazine in 1973, became a symbol for the abortion-rights movement in the United States.

Biography[edit]​

Santoro was raised, along with 14 siblings, on the farm of a Ukrainian-American family in Coventry, Connecticut.[2][3] She was described by those who knew her as "fun-loving" and "free-spirited".[2] At age 18 she married Sam Santoro; the couple had two daughters together.[3]

Circumstances of death[edit]​

In 1963, her husband's domestic abuse prompted Santoro to leave, and she and her daughters returned to her childhood home. She took a job at Mansfield State Training School, where she met another employee, Clyde Dixon. The two began an extramarital affair and Santoro became pregnant.[2]

When Sam Santoro announced he was coming from California to visit his daughters, Gerri Santoro feared for her life.[3] On June 8, 1964, twenty-eight weeks into her pregnancy, she and Dixon checked into the Norwich Motel in Norwich, Connecticut, under aliases.[3] They intended to perform a self-induced abortion, using surgical instruments and information from a textbook which Dixon had obtained from Milton Ray Morgan, a teacher at the Mansfield school. Dixon fled the motel after Santoro began to bleed. She died, and her body was found the following morning by a maid.[2]

Dixon and Morgan were arrested three days later. Dixon was charged with manslaughter, and Morgan was charged with conspiring to commit an illegal abortion.[4] Dixon was sentenced to a year and day in prison.[2][5]

Photograph[edit]​

Police took a photograph of Santoro's body as she was found: naked, kneeling, collapsed upon the floor, with a bloody towel between her legs. The picture was used in placards and famously published in Ms., magazine in April 1973, all without identifying Santoro.[3][6] The photo has since become an abortion-rights symbol, used to illustrate that access to legal and professionally performed abortion reduces deaths from unsafe abortion.[3]
Leona Gordon, Santoro's sister, saw the photo in Ms., magazine and recognized the subject.[7][5
Gerri Santoro - Wikipedia

the photo of her dead on the floor because she bled out is available at this link of Ms, Magazine.

you're welcome for the facts.
Ancient history. Today abortions are available in many states.

Extremely proud Ohioan here. We love Trump and despise abortion. We are definitely a red state. 😁

Ancient history. Today abortions are available in many states.

The truth is not as dramatic nor does it suit their twisted narrative.

I live in an abortion free state, but if I wanted one, I'd only have to drive 20 miles to a clinic in a left-governed state where one would be available. In the deepest center of my state, it would only be a three hour drive to get to a clinic

They have such a dishonest, pathological NEED to make themselves look like martyrs. Comes from being raised by pathetic, narcissistic, professional victims and spending their lives sucking up the victimhood ethos from their so-called "media".

Ancient history.

doesn't make it any less real. ter attempt at moving the goal posts has been noted.

Today abortions are available in many states.

'many' ... it should be ALL... just like 1974 AND available until viability +/or serious fetal abnormalities are detected. states where there are no exceptions for rape/incest are draconian at best AND many females don't even know they are preggers until after 6 weeks - putting an undue burden or outright complete obstruction to getting one.

Extremely proud Ohioan here. We love Trump and despise abortion. We are definitely a red state. 😁

thank god you aren't the guardian of the 10 year old little girl who was raped & impregnated by that animal who did it.

'many' ... it should be ALL... just like 1974 AND available until viability +/or serious fetal abnormalities are detected. states where there are no exceptions for rape/incest are draconian at best AND many females don't even know they are preggers until after 6 weeks - putting an undue burden or outright complete obstruction to getting one.
How many months pregnant are you?

Forum List

Back