Leftist duplicity and their nasty two faced nature.

First they called him a cowboy and out of this league. Then they screamed bloody murder when he drew lines in the sand.

Now they are calling him out for not enforcing his threats.

Wow you better take a few days off work and read all the threads from last night when the right wanted to obliterate Iran today their kissing trumps ass and calling out the left for wanting to obliterate Iran. You guys are fucked in the head.

Actually, you're incorrect. See posts #4, 5 and 9 in this thread, to which Grampa agreed, posted shortly after the missile attack from Iran in response to the board leftists' total war prognostications: ts the right wing killathon now , they will get their blood that they are looking for . Not that I can be accused of being far right, the point being that you called out the OP and he was among those in agreement that this would de-escalate abruptly.

But I'm sure your narrative sounds good to you, so stick with that.

First they called him a cowboy and out of this league. Then they screamed bloody murder when he drew lines in the sand.

So this is why you dont deal with people who arent acting in good faith. They have to be defeated and eliminated...not just from government but scrubbed from the places they have ensconced themselves in like Universities and the media.

I thought my post was magnificently substantiative. Didn’t you?

It's really not as impressive as you think...

waist-up-shot-disappointed-awkward-attractive-woman-white-tank-top-raising-hand-shaping-small-item-looking-waist-up-shot-116009709.jpg
Actually I’m a founding member (no pun intended) of the Big Dick Society.
Naw, you are 100% a coward.
Better than being a dumb fuck as you are.

You look really stupid today. This is why we put Trump in charge and kicked your lot to the curb.

I thought my post was magnificently substantiative. Didn’t you?

waist-up-shot-disappointed-awkward-attractive-woman-white-tank-top-raising-hand-shaping-small-item-looking-waist-up-shot-116009709.jpg

You look really stupid today. This is why we put Trump in charge and kicked your lot to the curb.
LOL. You are proud of your president for murdering someone in cold blood.

One has to to be a major fuck up, to think that. Are you?

Quite proud....but wheres that brilliant Iranian retaliation your were bragging about last night?

Quite proud....but wheres that brilliant Iranian retaliation your were bragging about last night?
What? You apparently can’t read.

We can thank the Mullahs for showing restraint. You know? The Mullahs you think are religious fanatics bent on world destruction, you dumbass.

Trump might nuke Iran, had they not shown restraint, but you can’t see that.

Wow you better take a few days off work and read all the threads from last night when the right wanted to obliterate Iran today their kissing trumps ass and calling out the left for wanting to obliterate Iran. You guys are fucked in the head.

Actually, you're incorrect. See posts #4, 5 and 9 in this thread, to which Grampa agreed, posted shortly after the missile attack from Iran in response to the board leftists' total war prognostications: ts the right wing killathon now , they will get their blood that they are looking for . Not that I can be accused of being far right, the point being that you called out the OP and he was among those in agreement that this would de-escalate abruptly.

But I'm sure your narrative sounds good to you, so stick with that.

I am very correct see all the threads from two nights ago.

Forum List

Back