Who still wants Iran to have nuclear weapons in seven years?

After obama unfroze 150 billion in iranian assetts and gave them 1.7 billion in cash...john kerry said on national TV "Well we can't GUARANTEE the money wont be used for terrorism".

My chin hit the floor!

I'm really looking forward to seeing them both swinging by the neck after their tribunal!

Why is it the only country in the world to have ever used a nuclear attack is the arbiter on who can or can't for what excuse?

Why is it the only country in the world to have ever used a nuclear attack is the arbiter on who can or can't for what excuse?
Probably because we are the only remaining superpower.

Just ask the Gripper. Iran is no threat to us at all. It's all a made up phony threat by the Neocons. One lone guy estranged from his country with a rag tag group of friends killed 2000 Americans and destroyed the WTC and Pentagon, but Iran with the strength of North Korea and a legion of terror cells is a total nothing burger! :spinner:

new-2Gripper.jpg

Why don't you explain your position regarding Iranian nuclear weapons instead of posting stupid one-liners?

:1peleas:

Why don't you explain your position regarding Iranian nuclear weapons instead of posting stupid one-liners?
I stated my position in the form of a question. It doesn't take anything other than comprehension of simple English to understand it?

Forum List

Back