Lefties new hero calls Bernanke advisor a "whore" ...

If Grayson had said this about a male lobbyist, no one would bat an eye. Unfortunately for him, he said it about a woman lobbyist. But, he was smart enough to know that was a major faux pas. Unfortunately for the hypocrites, they are not.

When people pull the poor poor pitiful woman gender card, and then appear to champion gender equality they show themselves as the hacks they are.

Maybe one day we'll finally arrive in a true equal footing world, where calling a person who is a K street whore a K Street "whore" without pearl clutchers tearing up the "you denigrate women" (boohoo!) charge.
I'm not hopeful though.
Too many like to ruffle the poms and hide behind skirts.

When people pull the poor poor pitiful woman gender card, and then appear to champion gender equality they show themselves as the hacks they are.

Maybe one day we'll finally arrive in a true equal footing world, where calling a person who is a K street whore a K Street "whore" without pearl clutchers tearing up the "you denigrate women" (boohoo!) charge.
I'm not hopeful though.
Actually, I have higher principles than partisanship.

If Grayson had said this about a male lobbyist, no one would bat an eye. Unfortunately for him, he said it about a woman lobbyist. But, he was smart enough to know that was a major faux pas. Unfortunately for the hypocrites, they are not.

Who, exactly, are the hypocrites here? It is a commonly used political metaphor (sheesh!), and the female in question is swimming in political waters, I'd imagine voluntarily and quite lucratively. You "defenders of female pulchritude" do more to denigrate women and their professional and economic agency than anything you pretend to defend them from. :slap:

Who, exactly, are the hypocrites here? It is a commonly used political metaphor (sheesh!), and the female in question is swimming in political waters, I'd imagine voluntarily and quite lucratively. You "defenders of female pulchritude" do more to denigrate women and their professional and economic agency than anything you pretend to defend them from. :slap:
I don't like Grayson, but Grayson is right. He should not have used the term when referring to a woman and admitted that it was denigrating to women. He had more sense to know that women who value principles higher than partisanship would not take kindly to it.

You haven't enough sense.

What are you going on about with 'female pulchritude' to me? Such nonsensical babbling from you. Who the fuck do you think is defending lobbyists?

Last edited:
I love him because shows first hand that a lot of you righties can dish it out but you sure as hell can't take it.
:clap2:

I think he reminds them too much of themselves, and it scares the ever loving shit out of the flame throwers.

Punch the bully in the mouth and watch him cry like a baby.

Art, the left ARE the bullies in this country, Rules for Radicals is in full effect. The problem is now you've got too many idiots ( like the string of newbs here ) actually cheerleading this bullshit. Destroy those that disagree with you by any means necessary, the hell with whether its true or not, destroy first, sort out the truth later. This thread was just to point out what an idiot this guy is and how far the lefties will go to defend their new hero.

Last edited:

I'm not hopeful though.

Call a woman a whore, that's perfectly fine.

Show a picture of a black man eating a fried food, ( might be chicken ? ) omgthoseracistfucks !!

Your bitch ass double standard is noted ........:eusa_whistle:

UNCLE TOM JUSTICE
By JACK E. WHITE Sunday, Jun. 24, 2001

"These days washington seems to be filled with white men who make black people uneasy, like Newt the slasher, Bill the waffler and Jesse the crank -- Helms, that is, not Jackson. But the scariest of all the hobgoblins may well be a fellow African American, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. In the four years since George Bush chose him to fill the "black seat" vacated by Thurgood Marshall..."

UNCLE TOM JUSTICE - TIME

Only Libruls can call a Republican black an Uncle Tom. Those are the rules as set by Saul Alinsky

I'm not hopeful though.

Show a picture of a black man eating a fried food, ( might be chicken ? ) omgthoseracistfucks !!

Your deliberate omissions are as bad as your deliberate commissions of your usual lies.

I'm not hopeful though.

Your deliberate omissions are as bad as your deliberate commissions of your usual lies.
What lie? You are worthless as a poster and I am pretty confident you are as a human being, too.

I'm not hopeful though.

No lies or omissions on my part, no point on yours.

Marginal job following rules 5 and 11 though .......:clap2:

No lies or omissions on my part, no point on yours.

Marginal job following rules 5 and 11 though .......:clap2:
No lies of omission huh?

Lets take a look:

driveby said:

1. Did he call her simply whore or a "K street whore." There is a difference. A major one.

2. Was the picture of simply a black man eating 'fried food' or was it with a racist commentary? That you chose to leave out that part...speaks.

Again, your hackery is shown in full color.

Forum List

Back